Elissa - Week 8 Nominee/PoV Winner

CeCiMom

For one thing Aaryn is lying her a$$ off Elissa never said she deserved to stay there because she was Rachel's sister. Elissa does not get anything special and now the most ridiculous thing is that she got a phone call from home something Amanda heard. I am so tired of all of these idiots. Elissa spoke the truth to AAryn and told her exactly the truth. Andy the little whimp was caught and had to admit he was not voting for Helen so he says he was being threatened. And don't even get me started on Helen. Sitting there while they are all lying and bashing Elissa and apologizing saying I didn't know what she was going to say. Really Helen????? I hope she wins this HOH and they all have to kiss her a$$. I hope she puts up Andy and McCrea and then back doors Amanda actually I don't care who goes home as long as its one of them.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since she is so privilaged maybe her husband and son can come and live with her for a week. What else could she get because she is special I am sure Amanda and Aaryn can come up with a whole bunch of other stuff.

Well since she is so privilaged maybe her husband and son can come and live with her for a week. What else could she get because she is special I am sure Amanda and Aaryn can come up with a whole bunch of other stuff.

A car and driver? The real deal about Big Brother is that we all seem to expect certain boundaries to still be in place and that has gradually not been the case for a few years now. That, and we were basically your naive viewer for many years with no real clue what was happening behind the scene. We believed the mise en scene as presented.

This will be a telling year, in my opinion.

Elissa would be the one to take a hike. It doesn't say a helluva lot about me, I don't guess, but were I in her shoes - they are Korkease Macchiato (Eva); by the way; I would take a hike before I would lose to those particular P'sOS and under those circumstances. If you don't need the money; make waves.

I just googled that and I am absolutely floored that you nailed it! That's amazing! :)

For one thing Aaryn is lying her a$$ off Elissa never said she deserved to stay there because she was Rachel's sister. Elissa does not get anything special and now the most ridiculous thing is that she got a phone call from home something Amanda heard. I am so tired of all of these idiots. Elissa spoke the truth to AAryn and told her exactly the truth. Andy the little whimp was caught and had to admit he was not voting for Helen so he says he was being threatened. And don't even get me started on Helen. Sitting there while they are all lying and bashing Elissa and apologizing saying I didn't know what she was going to say. Really Helen????? I hope she wins this HOH and they all have to kiss her a$$. I hope she puts up Andy and McCrea and then back doors Amanda actually I don't care who goes home as long as its one of them.

YES! I love that Elissa is telling it like it is! Airhead and Amazon are such lying fools..i almost passed out from laughter when Airhead said her family raised her to never put people doiwn! :hahohi: and Gm is actually proud of her mom comment to Candice ..i am so glad that Elissa wouldn't even listen to her stupid mouth..Elissa is right ..they are all ridiculous!! :hammer::hurray:

I didn't hear it all today but I did hear Elissa tell Aaryn that the 4 HOH wins were not real wins. She said Jeremy gave you one and 2 of them were won by luck. She told Aaryn you only won 1 HOH. Not very smart thing to say to a egotistical bratty kid. Nope not very smart.

I didn't hear it all today but I did hear Elissa tell Aaryn that the 4 HOH wins were not real wins. She said Jeremy gave you one and 2 of them were won by luck. She told Aaryn you only won 1 HOH. Not very smart thing to say to a egotistical bratty kid. Nope not very smart.

It was pointless unless she was trying to undermine her with reverse psychology or mumbo jumbo. It really doesn't matter, anymore, does it?

for being so clumsy in previous comps

she really did well in otev :animated_bouncy:

Elissa has told Helen so many times.... I think I can trust Amanda. Helen keeps telling her she needs to go and Elissa just says... ya I know.

Is she on heavy medication? She is not very smart and just kinda slurs her words.

Hey, Slim. Yea, Elissa has some big thighs and Katlin really no doubt had the best figure of the girls in the house.

Hey back, Arrowhead. Elissa has big thighs? LOL. I agree that kaitlin had the best figga of the girls. Natural. She probably has implants by now. Hope not. Her face not so much by me. Dogs and cats. Cats and dogs.

Hey back, Arrowhead. Elissa has big thighs? LOL. I agree that kaitlin had the best figga of the girls. Natural. She probably has implants by now. Hope not. Her face not so much by me. Dogs and cats. Cats and dogs.

Yep, muscular like a weightlifter not fat like Amanda's.

Elissa is not the slightest bit dumb..she doesn't miss a thing that's going on..that she chooses to not get involved with the other vile houseguests i find refreshing..she doesn't trash talk everyone i have never heard her call anyone vile names or trash talk their families the things she does say are accurate ..Amazon and dumb and dumber have the maturity of a 5th grader..and they all (including fat boy and cry baby andy or mcnasty) are as fake as you can get Elissa is the only one who tells the truth..they can't handle the truth..the only way they can play is to be major a-holes ..i loved how she called them all out today and they just couldn't handle it and ran all over the house lying and trash talking elissa and saying some evil things about her husband, sister and son..i know that you have to be part ass to play this game ..like lying ....and all that ..but only the worst players trash talk your family..the ones that you just can't respect..Fat boy and Amazon even started trashing her son..disgusting..but says worlds about them..

:rolleyes4::D i hope Elissa wins or gets favorite player especially because they will all go bat shit crazy! i know i'm voting for her :figment:

JMO - but I think Elissa is dumber then a box of rocks. She can "like" hardly "like" get a sentence out. She says the dumbest things that destroy her game. She doesn't have a clue how to play Big Brother. She thinks she is above everyone else and tells them that all the time. I think she thinks having money and things make her better. I just don't like snobs.