Elissa - Week 8 Nominee/PoV Winner

CeCiMom

IMHO - I don't think she feels she is above them because of money! I think she feels they are immature, insecure, bullies that have no respect for anyone and she IS above that! I also feel that by the time she finally speaks to them about how ridiculous they are, she is so frustrated that she has trouble saying it appropriately! It must be very difficult to be in a house with such twits for as long as she has been and no want to knock them all upside the head!!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^I think you nailed it, debmcc34. I don't see arrogance because of money at all. It seems that she's mostly disgusted by the actions of most of the rest of the cast. She doesn't communicate well at all, which is her biggest shortcoming, IMO.

As for her thighs, they're awesome. They're her best feature, IMO.

Elissa's big mistake in the game was being Rachel's sister. As far as Aaryn's HOH wins 2 she won. 1 was a ball roll which is luck. 1 Jermey gave to her because he wanted to play in the next HOH it was a team HOH comp. I have not heard her call one of these people any names except Gina Marie and Aaryn and she said they were disgusting. Far cry from what she has been called. She will go to jury if she does not win this week and boy that will be a really big move............ The best of the season kudos to who accomplishes that.... I am sure you will win the big prize just on that move alone yep. I hope you win tonight Elissa I want to see what Aaryn will do because she said she would not come up to your room.

I hope Elissa wins HOH tonight. I keep hoping that she will suddenly become a beast in comps like her sister. That POV win the other night was pretty impressive, so who knows... maybe she has it in her!

She was really running up that ramp like nothing to it! Even Spencer mentioned she didn't need the rope! She really steps it up when she needs to win. She believes they will be going after Spencer and not her next, so she might not work too hard to win HOH. BUT I sure hope she wins it!

TOTALLY AGREE with debmcc34! It has to be hard as heck to sit there and listen to them talk everyone down in the house.

Kinda makes her seem like a victim. I think a BB player has to create their own place in the house if they choose to play the game. It is sometimes hard for us feed watchers to hear their stuff too.... but here we are.

Elissa is not a bad person but she created some of her problems by looking down on everyone and making snide comments as if she is better then they are.That is not good game play. Using the excuse that she is picked on because she is Rachel's sister doesn't fly with me either. If she was a really good player she could dive right in there and play. She could win them over. At this point her being Rachel's sister has no bearing on her standing in the game.

If I recall correctly, she had the down comforter because her blanket was missing. Once it was found, the comforter was gone and she was given the blue blanket back.

And I agree that Elissa doesn't look down on others because of the money issue. Its the way they act! I heard her talk about how she was working 3 jobs at the same time to get to where she is so honestly... I just think the others are the ones who are judging her based on money and they are jealous as hell over it. Wanna have more money?? Work harder!!!

If I recall correctly, she had the down comforter because her blanket was missing. Once it was found, the comforter was gone and she was given the blue blanket back.

And I agree that Elissa doesn't look down on others because of the money issue. Its the way they act! I heard her talk about how she was working 3 jobs at the same time to get to where she is so honestly... I just think the others are the ones who are judging her based on money and they are jealous as hell over it. Wanna have more money?? Work harder!!!

True. Work hard, work harder and marry well. Works for me. They are just jealous of elissa. She isn't "snooty." If she was "snooty," she wouldn't be on big brother in the first place.

Being Helen is a supporter of the Democratic party that would never fly with her!! They are entitled to stay in the house!!! LOL

Big Brother Report: Who does Helen Kim work for as a political consultant?

Helen Kim was described in Episode 1 as a political consultant.

In a thread over on reddit about Helen, onafarawaybeach did some research and found some interesting information that may shed some light on Helen’s political views and work.

According to TVGuide.com:

No one will want to hear that the Chicago-based Kim is a political lobbyist — or that she’s married to a judge — so she “plans to lie and play it a little scatterbrained” in the BB house. “I’m really good at persuasion and negotiation but I’m going to stay the hell away from politics,” says Kim, who has worked the campaigns of several congressmen, including Republican Jerry Weller of Illinois. “I plan to play up the fact that I’m a mother of two because, well, everyone likes moms, right?” She often feels alone in her intense devotion to BB. Sighs Kim: “No one in my universe watches the show.”

The Wikipedia article on Jerry Weller shows that he is no longer serving in Congress, so it seems unlikely that Helen has worked with him too recently. According to usbigbrother.blogspot.com, the Republican work does seem to be somewhat of a common thread:

Helen Kim has worked as a political consultant for more than a dozen years. Being from Virginia, she was mostly working on Republican campaigns, but she is more moderate now and thinks the Republican party needs a makeover or more people, like herself, will be alienated.

That may not mean much because political consultants do tend to work with both parties as long as they have enough money to afford it, but the above piece of trivia does seem to indicate that Helen at least leans Republican. She referenced liking both Romney and Paul Ryan on BBAD.

______

NOW WTBS, let's keep politics out of this forum.

At this point they all pretty much don't like each other and have the knife in their hand ready to stab each other and that somewhat puts most of them on equal standing.

In my opinion Elissa acts snooty but that is just my opinion. I am not equating snooty with marrying well or being rich.

I think she is in love with her husband and loves her little boy with all her heart and to me that makes her a good person. She just needs to adjust her attitude in the BB house if she doesn't want the backlash.

It is a dirty game.... that Big Brother. :giljotiini:

I think that it is way too late in the game for elissa to adjust anything much. The die is cast for elissa. She will have to win comps and more comps and break up ginamarie and aaryn and amanda, andy and mccrae and that pig is waiting in the wings to vote against her if the wind blows that way. I would love to see her make a strong comeback and win it all. She has her work cut out for her.

I don't think that they would have liked elissa if she had never heard of rachel reilly. She is way different from them. They know it.

True. Work hard, work harder and marry well. Works for me. They are just jealous of elissa. She isn't "snooty." If she was "snooty," she wouldn't be on big brother in the first place.

I highly doubt the better looking Arayn who is her Daddy's princess, even more it seems now that she said her Mom lived in Colorado is jealous of the fake Elissa. Amanda said the opposite might be true that Elissa is jealous of the freedom and youthfulness of Aayrn.

I think that it is way too late in the game for elissa to adjust anything much. The die is cast for elissa. She will have to win comps and more comps and break up ginamarie and aaryn and amanda, andy and mccrae and that pig is waiting in the wings to vote against her if the wind blows that way. I would love to see her make a strong comeback and win it all. She has her work cut out for her.

I don't think that they would have liked elissa if she had never heard of rachel reilly. She is way different from them. They know it.

I agree chickadee

I highly doubt the better looking Arayn who is her Daddy's princess, even more it seems now that she said her Mom lived in Colorado is jealous of the fake Elissa. Amanda said the opposite might be true that Elissa is jealous of the freedom and youthfulness of Aayrn.

Well, girlfren' since you highly doubt it, I guess you are right.

Elissa:

80selissa.png

Aaryn:

obd_june_2013_21_--_saturday_22nd.jpeg