Elissa - Week 8 Nominee/PoV Winner

CeCiMom

It wasn't necessarily what she said, it was that she said it while Helen was trying to have a heart to heart with her - aka a pep talk - Helen finishes a sentence, and instead of saying something to Helen in response, she says - COMPLETELY OUT OF LEFT FIELD -

"Haha my right foot is longer than my left foot! That's so funny!"

Maybe you just had to be there to understand exactly how frigging awkward and inappropriately timed it was - you seem to believe we are laughing at the fact that her feet are different in size - but that is not the case

i see what you mean..i didn't hear her say that so thank you for explaining :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the outside world Elissa is probably a little to judgmental and snooty for me but I do respect that she has not taken the low road like the rest of the rejects in the house.

I do think she just showed up to Big Brother but never played the game. And the fact that they picked on her the first few weeks or even now is no excuse. The vultures tend to pick on the weak. She needs to fight back and not say in her little girl voice she wants to put up Amanda but she is too afraid.

I have noticed how much prettier she is when she is not wearing much makeup.

Elissa talking to Helen. Elissa is really on team Amanda. She said Amanda is funny and entertaining. She said Aaryn is always starting fights.

It would seem that Amanda doesn't have "the mist" but she does have "the poison fog" that cause all who breath it to become her drones.

Or maybe it is just the reek of McStinky keeping the neurons in their brains from firing correctly.

It would seem that Amanda doesn't have "the mist" but she does have "the poison fog" that cause all who breath it to become her drones.

Or maybe it is just the reek of McStinky keeping the neurons in their brains from firing correctly.

Lol - I like this concept of the poison stink fog :lol2::nuke:

I don't think she has heard any of the hurtful and mean things that Amanda has said in the house. She just knows that Aaryn has said some pretty bad stuff to Candence and she was once sorta close to Candence. Plus she is NO dummy no what a lot of people are saying. She knows who is in charge after Helen leaves.

I don't think she has heard any of the hurtful and mean things that Amanda has said in the house. She just knows that Aaryn has said some pretty bad stuff to Candence and she was once sorta close to Candence. Plus she is NO dummy no what a lot of people are saying. She knows who is in charge after Helen leaves.

That is what I was thinking. Elissa did not hang out with them when Amanda and gang got gross and disgusting.

I was thinking along the same lines. I knew she didn't have the mist, but I didn't know what to call her power. The poison mist fits perfectly. She releases a silent fart and all of them instantly becomes mesmerized by the power of Amanda... :nuke::nuke::nuke:

Frankly, I believe all these folks with the exception of Amanda and Helen are needy followers that are constantly looking for someone to lead them and stroke their egos. Amanda is the leader and mother figure that they are all looking for. They all hate mother and can't wait for her to be gone but they are waiting for someone else to get rid of her. They are afraid of the unknown and even more afraid of mother's disapproval.

I am watching a conversation from last night sometime ( I dont know what time my quad cam is showing me last night)

Elissa is really getting in Aaryn's ear - this is the best conversation that Elissa has had all summer - she is telling Aaryn that Aaryn is playing Amanda's game and that if she doesn't make a move no one will vote for her because all she did was what Amanda wanted her to do - and she is telling her that the whole house wants her out of the house very soon - also telling her to convince Andy to vote to keep Helen or else Aaryn is toast

1WJhWUq.jpg

^^^^This is a really good conversation. Elissa tells Aaryn that she doesn't look at her like a threat and Aaryn says - "well I won 4 HOH's and a veto - how am I NOT a threat"? And Elissa tells her - "Well 2 were just luck, and 1 was with Jeremy".

If you have flashback, try to find this, it's worth a listen to.

Elissa tells Aaryn that going forward McManda own the votes, and they don't need to win anything.

Elissa got mad at Andy because he called her out for threatening him - Elissa in return got mad, told everyone that she thinks they are ridiculous, and got up and left saying she was going to the DR to tell everyone how she feels about them.

No one looks more ridiculous than she does.

5xj1eWL.jpg

She definitely needs some help on her people skills! LOL She is no way gonna convince Aaryn to go with her if she doesn't think she is a threat to her game! Come on Elissa, don't tell them how you really feel, tell them what they want to hear! This is BB. :lost:

I have never understood what they think they are going to accomplish with the begging except to make fools of themselves. Those people know exactly how they are going to vote and nothing short of a miracle is going to sway them from going with the thundering herd. I suppose that they are hoping for that miracle. Elissa would do better, imo, to just accept it and focus on praying for comps to keep her in the game. The whole deal is ridiculous.

I love that she spoke in complete sentences! Yay! Although she probably shouldn't have said she didn't want to listen to the nerd herd, I applaud her for being straight forward.

Elissa for HOH! (Unless Judd or Jessie make it back in which case I want them to win).

Elissa got mad at Andy because he called her out for threatening him - Elissa in return got mad, told everyone that she thinks they are ridiculous, and got up and left saying she was going to the DR to tell everyone how she feels about them.

No one looks more ridiculous than she does.

5xj1eWL.jpg

I don't like the fact that she is getting special treatment from production...if you are a HN, you should BE a HN....getting a wonderful down comforter when no one else did IS special treatment.

I have to say that Elissa has really blown up Helen's game. Not that I care about Helen but she really has made some of the stupidest comments ever. She costantly talks down on everyone and says she is better then them.

She should just self evict. bye bye

I have to say that Elissa has really blown up Helen's game. Not that I care about Helen but she really has made some of the stupidest comments ever. She costantly talks down on everyone and says she is better then them.

She should just self evict. bye bye

Thank you!!

I think that helen should have probably listened to elissa and worked to get rid of some people in that house. Whatever helen gets at this point; helen deserves is how I see it. Woulda, coulda, shoulda but boy was helen playing with blinders-on.

Frankly, it wouldn't be much of a stretch to be better than some of the people in THAT house. Maybe elissa is just not going to be BB PC anymore? Not sure. I haven't been watching feeds. Sounds as if elissa doesn't care anymore??????

It is always good when you want someone to join forces with you to tell them that most of their wins were just luck. Oh, and be sure to let them know that you are a much better person than they are because that will make them feel really grateful that you agree to tolerate them for a short amount of time.

It is always good when you want someone to join forces with you to tell them that most of their wins were just luck. Oh, and be sure to let them know that you are a much better person than they are because that will make them feel really grateful that you agree to tolerate them for a short amount of time.

I heard that and it was "like" WTH?

Elissa would be the one to take a hike. It doesn't say a helluva lot about me, I don't guess, but were I in her shoes - they are Korkease Macchiato (Eva); by the way; I would take a hike before I would lose to those particular P'sOS and under those circumstances. If you don't need the money; make waves.