Elissa - Week 8 Nominee/PoV Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a house full of wretched, wicked, and weird people it's refreshing to see an HG with a compassionate heart, good hygiene, and some conviction.

Yes BB15 has been the most vile and disgusting season to date with racism, anti-semitism, homophobia, bullying, misogyny, cruelty and even multiplethreats of murder and rape but Elissa has never entertained the sickness.

These sick freaks on BB15 are our co-workers, colleagues, and classmates and while we are considerate to them due to them being fellow human beings we don't want to cozy up to them or kiss their butts. I would be embarrassed to death I my family saw me on TV sitting between two Neo-Nazis who have been condemed by America for their blatant hatred.

I can only imagine the horror of having to be confined and isolated with filthy gutter-trash like that and it's all the more horrible considing Elissa seems cultured and ladylike with class.

Elissa is Americas favorite.

EXACTLY! :hurray:

I am so excited that Elissa won POV!!!! I am still rooting for her and I think that with Helen gone she might stand a chance. I can't help it. I loathe Aryan, GM, McRanda, and Spencer. The only two left to root for are Andy and Elissa but with Andy following McRanda, I just find it hard to root for him.

yes! you're so right! :stupid:

I never thought I'd see Elissa so close to Spencer - maybe she feels protected with all that gear on.....

ZknspB1.jpg3NYb0r8.jpg

If I had to caption that look I'd say she's thinking... "I am going to take you bitches all out now!!!" (The top photo)

I am so excited that Elissa won POV!!!! I am still rooting for her and I think that with Helen gone she might stand a chance. I can't help it. I loathe Aryan, GM, McRanda, and Spencer. The only two left to root for are Andy and Elissa but with Andy following McRanda, I just find it hard to root for him.

I'm glad she won too. I don't want anyone to win this BB because they all suck in their own way, but she's the least objectionable to me.

I'm glad she won too. I don't want anyone to win this BB because they all suck in their own way, but she's the least objectionable to me.

I agree completely... Elissa would never be my choice to win out in a normal season, but the cast members this season are just despicable each in their own disgusting way...

So, regrettably, I too am left to support Elissa by default. I may join Slim in deciding that this season is my last.

Monk

From Jundishes way back when: She was right on target about Howard and Elissa.

"Goodbye Howard. Now we all know there’s no way you could have pulled off a jury speech anyway, so it’s best you left now. Your best asset was your bulge and now that we’ve all seen it it’s Elissa’s time to shine. Elissa loves to shine, and speak like she’s really high, and I don’t blame Amanda and McCrae for blowing off her MVP theories by the hammock. I don’t think I could take anything Elissa said to me seriously just because of the way she slurs everything. I’m not gonna lie though…sometimes I want to be on whatever she’s on…because it’s definitely better than the stuff I’m smoking."

:lol2: I too noticed that Elissa looks like she may be on some heavy duty meds.

Can't believe what you hear on the CBS chat but they are saying that Spencer got kicked out of the DR because Elissa had a medical emergency. Probably not true.

Feeds are back and Elissa is brushing her teeth

who knows

So many people dislike or "hate" Elissa. You say she is useless and only in the house because of her relation to Rachel. Most dislike her because of her relation to Rachel. That's your choice, but I don't see the need to make such disgustingly disparaging remarks about someone you only know from viewing a television show.

I'm not sure if you are watching the same show as I am, but Elissa has been playing. How many forget that she won the POV in week four and saved herself? That was the week she didn't have MVP, America did! As for her game play, it's hard to make alliances when, from week one everyone knows exactly who you are and is targeting you for that reason. Elissa has played hard for all comps and to state otherwise is ridiculous. She has played just as hard as anyone else if not harder considering people have recently being throwing comps for the sake of McManda and then they can't even win them.

I applaud Elissa for being in such a nasty, volatile situation and still standing by her beliefs. I know that there is no way I'd be teaming up with any of the people left in the house with the gutter mouths and despicable way they talk about everyone else. Elissa has a mind of her own and chooses not to partake in any of the crass and nasty scenes the others must always be making. If she wanted to walk, I'm sure she would have by now. She knows she is there to play the game and will see it to the end. And possibly, just possibly, you will see a fierce contender in her as she realizes she needs to fight even harder than usual to stay in this game now.

One last thing. Rachel is in no way comparable to Amanda. Rachel has dignity and couth. Sure she cried a lot, but she never bullied anyone. She also had a mind of her own. You may have seen her and Brendan together, but not once do I remember talk of sex or remember seeing them have sex in a house you know is full of cameras. A lot of people that disliked Rachel in her first season ended up liking her by the end of the second season. So like them or not, both sisters are good players.

I'd like to see Elissa in the end, but don't believe that will happen unless all the others wake up and stop handing everything to Mcrae and his "other". McCrae is a strong player, but his weakness is Amanda and it could be his downfall in the end. If the others don't wake up by the end of this week, they may as well all walk and just hand first and second to McManda.

I was with you yawnie until you wrote Rachel had "dignity & couth". I was never a Rachel lover or hater.....just did not "like" her for whatever personal reasons. I actually find Elissa more entertaining and certainly less gross from the rest of this seasons HGs. Maybe I would have liked Rachel more this season but against Jordan......Rachel seemed to be lacking any "dignity or couth".

Can't believe what you hear on the CBS chat but they are saying that Spencer got kicked out of the DR because Elissa had a medical emergency. Probably not true.

Feeds are back and Elissa is brushing her teeth

who knows

Maybe she had a nice meal.

Hey, with all the conspiracy theories floating around I may as well throw out another. :)

So many people dislike or "hate" Elissa. You say she is useless and only in the house because of her relation to Rachel. Most dislike her because of her relation to Rachel. That's your choice, but I don't see the need to make such disgustingly disparaging remarks about someone you only know from viewing a television show.

I'm not sure if you are watching the same show as I am, but Elissa has been playing. How many forget that she won the POV in week four and saved herself? That was the week she didn't have MVP, America did! As for her game play, it's hard to make alliances when, from week one everyone knows exactly who you are and is targeting you for that reason. Elissa has played hard for all comps and to state otherwise is ridiculous. She has played just as hard as anyone else if not harder considering people have recently being throwing comps for the sake of McManda and then they can't even win them.

I applaud Elissa for being in such a nasty, volatile situation and still standing by her beliefs. I know that there is no way I'd be teaming up with any of the people left in the house with the gutter mouths and despicable way they talk about everyone else. Elissa has a mind of her own and chooses not to partake in any of the crass and nasty scenes the others must always be making. If she wanted to walk, I'm sure she would have by now. She knows she is there to play the game and will see it to the end. And possibly, just possibly, you will see a fierce contender in her as she realizes she needs to fight even harder than usual to stay in this game now.

One last thing. Rachel is in no way comparable to Amanda. Rachel has dignity and couth. Sure she cried a lot, but she never bullied anyone. She also had a mind of her own. You may have seen her and Brendan together, but not once do I remember talk of sex or remember seeing them have sex in a house you know is full of cameras. A lot of people that disliked Rachel in her first season ended up liking her by the end of the second season. So like them or not, both sisters are good players.

I'd like to see Elissa in the end, but don't believe that will happen unless all the others wake up and stop handing everything to Mcrae and his "other". McCrae is a strong player, but his weakness is Amanda and it could be his downfall in the end. If the others don't wake up by the end of this week, they may as well all walk and just hand first and second to McManda.

Excellent post.

I like Elissa, shes a gamer, shes won more POV's than anyone in the house and pulled herself off the block twice.

It must be difficult for someone with her culture and her class to be in a house with so many dysfunctional and degenerate people.....Spencer just spent the last 24 hours saying he would eat Elisaas children and masterbate all over her sisters possessions.

It takes character to be the voice of reason in a madhouse and not compromise your morals and integrity to further yourself in a quest to win some money. Most weak people succumb to the pressures of their surroundings and join the "mob" and subscribe to group-think but Elissa so far has remained the same.

Some people loathe her because she carries herself as if shes too good to engage in hate-speech or condone bullying or cozy up to slimy people but those are the attributes that make her so likable and relatable to some of us.

I doubt Elissa has the manipulative skills and expertise at back-stabbing and lying to make it far in this game but she's a shinny beacon of hope on a show that without her would have many of us losing hope for humanity.

Aaryn trying hard to convince Elissa and Helen that Spencer was her target all along and she didn't want him to try to win the veto (which doesn't make sense because what if Elissa hadn't won the veto?). She also tells Elissa that McCrae told her something before the HOH comp trying to instigate a fight between Aaryn and Spencer.

2wLrtzG.jpg

Aaryn trying hard to convince Elissa and Helen that Spencer was her target all along and she didn't want him to try to win the veto (which doesn't make sense because what if Elissa hadn't won the veto?). She also tells Elissa that McCrae told her something before the HOH comp trying to instigate a fight between Aaryn and Spencer.

2wLrtzG.jpg

Elissa has the death glare. They may as well talk to the wall.

I liked Rachel. She had to work hard to get past all the hate too! I WANT Elissa to get to the end but I don't think she will. IMO she is a person who will not kiss ass with those she believes (as we all have the right to do) is not treating others fairly, etc. I respect that she stands up to those who think she should apologize, etc. I still like her!

I liked Rachel. She had to work hard to get past all the hate too! I WANT Elissa to get to the end but I don't think she will. IMO she is a person who will not kiss ass with those she believes (as we all have the right to do) is not treating others fairly, etc. I respect that she stands up to those who think she should apologize, etc. I still like her!

Elissa did kiss ass, Aaryns. She told her she liked her, she's grown and then zoned out about a yoga mat. It appears to me she is nothing but a sore loser because she said If she was evicted, she was going home. Once again, it was an act because she did talk to Aaryn and said she wanted to stay. When Elissa talks, it's nothing but blah, blah, blah in slow motion.

Elissa has class? Is that a f'ing joke? People with class don't act like they are better than everyone else. She thinks so much of her "class" that she can't sit by someone she thinks is below her? Or talk to them even when doing so can only benefit her and not the other person? Sorry but people with real class would either keep their feelings of disgust to themselves or, better yet, stand up against the "bad people" for the bad things they've said and done ... Instead, Elissa just talks junk about those bad people amongst her inner circle.

I don't really like anyone in this cast but Elissa and her holier than thou attitude is one of the worst.

... All that said, from a game perspective, she probably has a few weeks left in her. Assuming Helen leaves, I think the house will be focused on getting out the returning juror. Beyond that, I think she would only be top two on Aaryn and GM's evict list... Unless she tries to rally the house against McRanda.

IMO I think she IS better than the rest of the group! She has kept her cool when listening to the mean, degrading, hurtful comments the others are making about people in and out of the house. She only talked to Aaryn because Helen asked her to try and make amends. She didn't want to! IMO she is the only one trying to stay true to her beliefs.

IMO she is the only one trying to stay true to her beliefs.

Sorry, I call BS. Her beliefs call for her to be forgiving and accepting. Instead she treats Aaryn, GM and Amanda like lepers when someone as righteous as she claims to be should try to talk to them and explain why the things they say or do are wrong or hurtful to others.

Sorry, I call BS. Her beliefs call for her to be forgiving and accepting. Instead she treats Aaryn, GM and Amanda like lepers when someone as righteous as she claims to be should try to talk to them and explain why the things they say or do are wrong or hurtful to others.

I feel as you do and I have just come to the conclusion that perhaps we are watching a different BB than others are.