Elissa - Week 8 Nominee/PoV Winner

CeCiMom

If I don't win then I quit. What a piece of crap. You knew how long you would be gone when you signed up for it. I can't stand her.

I'm also sick of people being offended for other people. Helen isn't pissed at Aaryn any more, who some of the comments were about, so who are you to be offended for them?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I don't win then I quit. What a piece of crap. You knew how long you would be gone when you signed up for it. I can't stand her.

I think those kinds of things come in the emotion of the moment. I think the reality that she's not going to win probably just sunk in, but you never know. Elissa is my least favorite HG, but I don't see her quitting. I think she has more integrity than that, not to mention having to face her sister.

There are three absolutes in life, death, taxes, and BB fans saying this is the worst season ever...

In my book nothing will ever be worse than season 9. The format they used - pairing HG's up - was terrible, and the HG's themselves were the biggest collection of vomitous human beings ever assembled - JMO.

In reference to Elissa quitting I doubt it will happen, Helen has already declared that she will guilt Elissa by telling her "do you want your son to see you as a quitter?" I'm pretty sure Helen will get her way if she pulls that card on Elissa, and Elissa will stay.

There are three absolutes in life, death, taxes, and BB fans saying this is the worst season ever...

I said it for Season 9 and this season. This season has the worst HG ever.

I said it for Season 9 and this season. This season has the worst HG ever.

Season 9 was quite painful, but I think a lot of that was due to the format. I think they must have done it that way because of the circumstances. It was fill in for the writers strike and it would have given them the option of ending the season early if necessary. There have certainly been seasons when none of the HG's appeal to me that much, but we all keep watching. For me, it's because I enjoy watching the interaction between the players in the game more than I do becoming emotionally attached to a player. For the record though, season 8 was my least favorite.

Ok, now she thinks she would be good in Survivor and is signing up next season. If she can't handle BB and wants to go home why in the hell does she think she would be good at Survivor. She would be crying to go home on the very first day. :rolleyes:

It is nice to see Elissa with a fire lit under her ass. She is doing the Helen jog through the house routine. She is getting pumped up, fired up, motivated for that veto comp! I always like to see that - there is still some hope here.

6dEkZSV.jpg

Que in theme song from Rocky.

^^^ Lol :laugh4:

I don't get it - she was doing yoga and then she opened the bible in front of her - is it a combination of spirituality AND yoga? Is this an attempt to sway the viewing audience, or is she really this person I see in front of me? Am I looking to deeply here?

tMglKss.jpg

I don't get it - she was doing yoga and then she opened the bible in front of her - is it a combination of spirituality AND yoga? Is this an attempt to sway the viewing audience, or is she really this person I see in front of me? Am I looking to deeply here?

tMglKss.jpg

She said she reads scripture every day and goes to Bible class.... so I think that is Elissa multitasking.

tMglKss.jpg

Yes you are. She is as shallow as they come.

tMglKss.jpg

Please. The bible has murder and other violence and condemnation on almost every single page -- she's using it like an instruction manual.

tMglKss.jpg

Good grief.

Then you shouldn't have come bimbo.

And had your sister come along - no one would even have noticed your boring arse.

No kidding. And what is this anyway? I am sure if any HG's got to bring their mom's, sister's, brother's, whatever, it would have been a better experience for them.

:clap::notworthy: I feel the same. I've never felt so disheartened and disinterested in BB before, even during S9 (and that was bad). I didn't turn the feeds on yesterday except for a few minutes in the morning to see if there were any flashbacks worth watching and haven't had them on since. This season is simply disgusting. Elissa's the only decent person in the house. The one flashback I did watch yesterday was Aryan and GM mad at Elissa because Elissa didn't want to sit next to either of them, citing them as "disgusting freaks." The truth hurts. They are disgusting freaks and I wouldn't want to sit next to them either. Elissa's obviously fed up with having to be around them and I love that she doesn't care what they think of her. She's the only one who hasn't forgotten their racist, bigoted remarks and sees them for what they are. Good for her.

Someone with a memory ... how odd, must be the yoga making her mindful and aware

I am so excited that Elissa won POV!!!! I am still rooting for her and I think that with Helen gone she might stand a chance. I can't help it. I loathe Aryan, GM, McRanda, and Spencer. The only two left to root for are Andy and Elissa but with Andy following McRanda, I just find it hard to root for him.

:clap::notworthy: I feel the same. I've never felt so disheartened and disinterested in BB before, even during S9 (and that was bad). I didn't turn the feeds on yesterday except for a few minutes in the morning to see if there were any flashbacks worth watching and haven't had them on since. This season is simply disgusting. Elissa's the only decent person in the house. The one flashback I did watch yesterday was Aryan and GM mad at Elissa because Elissa didn't want to sit next to either of them, citing them as "disgusting freaks." The truth hurts. They are disgusting freaks and I wouldn't want to sit next to them either. Elissa's obviously fed up with having to be around them and I love that she doesn't care what they think of her. She's the only one who hasn't forgotten their racist, bigoted remarks and sees them for what they are. Good for her.

In a house full of wretched, wicked, and weird people it's refreshing to see an HG with a compassionate heart, good hygiene, and some conviction.

Yes BB15 has been the most vile and disgusting season to date with racism, anti-semitism, homophobia, bullying, misogyny, cruelty and even multiplethreats of murder and rape but Elissa has never entertained the sickness.

These sick freaks on BB15 are our co-workers, colleagues, and classmates and while we are considerate to them due to them being fellow human beings we don't want to cozy up to them or kiss their butts. I would be embarrassed to death I my family saw me on TV sitting between two Neo-Nazis who have been condemed by America for their blatant hatred.

I can only imagine the horror of having to be confined and isolated with filthy gutter-trash like that and it's all the more horrible considing Elissa seems cultured and ladylike with class.

Elissa is Americas favorite.

I am a huge Elissa fan and soooo happy she pulled out a win today to save herself. I find it very funny that Helen will be leaving on Aaryn's HOH. I hope she is blindsided on Thursday when she is evicted, and Candice or Judd, two people she could have saved, win the comp and re enter!!!!! This week is going to be good. Lol

I still stand by my statement that she never had a chance in this game. I got hit with she got in the house so she did have a chance. You do not win big brother by being alone without anyone. That is a fact. Fact is Jeremy and his mean girls told eveyone not to talk to her or they would be targeted. Whether you like her or you don't that is BS no matter who you are. When she kept getting the MVP Amanda and Helen were smart enough at the time to keep her around to use her for this power and they did get alot of strong guys out of the game early. I say they meaning Elissa also. I also stand by my statement that she is not stupid. She has always had an issue with Aaryn because of the racist remarks she has made and also Gina Marie. She talked to them because she needed to that's it plain and simple. Gina Marie I don't talk about people oh let's see you have been Elissa bashing for the whole BBAD. Aaryn is still trying to blame her statements and comments on Candice and blaming Candice for how she is perceived outside the house. Well all I can say is good luck with that once you step your a@@ out the front door. I am going to be done with this debacle of a season after next week and I see who wins to come back in. If its Judd and he plays stupid about who wanted him out I am done. If Amanda wins this game I will never watch big brother again. I have never seen a bunch of disgusting human beings in one place on tv before. I like Elissa and unfortunately for her she will be stuck in this house until at least next week because even with all the Elissa bashing going on the target is Helen. Unless fake cry baby wins POV and then she is gone.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: ITA

YAH!!!!!!! the only thing that gets me through listening to these a-holes is knowing they are going to be so shocked when they get out they are so delusional..Amazon bitch and her shadow lazy ass seriously think people love them! :lol2: and dumb and dumber are just the classiest freaks around..fat boy is a disgusting pig and kiss butt andy is useless! :laugh4: