Elissa - Week 8 Nominee/PoV Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no victims in Big Brother. Either you play the game or you don't. Elissa has NOT played the game.

I did not say she was a victim I said that I stand by my statement that she was not given a chance to play the game. You have to have people behind you or you go home. I don't expect eveyone to agree with me that is perfectly fine because this is why I love this place. This is my take on Elissa. I happen to like her so my take on Elissa will of course be different from many other people and I am ok with that.

I did not say she was a victim I said that I stand by my statement that she was not given a chance to play the game. You have to have people behind you or you go home. I don't expect eveyone to agree with me that is perfectly fine because this is why I love this place. This is my take on Elissa. I happen to like her so my take on Elissa will of course be different from many other people and I am ok with that.

Again she was in the house so she has a chance to play the game. Either you play the game or you don't. To say she didn't have a chance is saying she was a victim of the house or the game.

She never even attempted to play the game of Big Brother.

Guest 6Borders

I thought I covered the fact that we don't know whether it was Elissa's idea or Rach/Grodner.

She said she was told by production she would not be liked, the Brenchel idiots awarded her MVP when she was clearly farthest away from being "the most valuable player" in the house, and I would not put it past production to have given her help to stay.

The bottom line is Elissa has NOT been playing the game and now she whines "my sister didn't prepare me for...".

Ok, how many players come in with the pre-coaching from someone who has played the game twice and played it hard? Not many if any! She didn't have to go to casting, go thru auditions, or do any of the other things which make up part of the whole Big Brother experience. She's a SELECTED player by association and she has done nothing as a player. She is the ultimate description of a floater.

Again she was in the house so she has a chance to play the game. Either you play the game or you don't. To say she didn't have a chance is saying she was a victim of the house or the game.

She never even attempted to play the game of Big Brother.

Well I see your point but from my perspective I think you need somebody you really trust and then a few more people to help along to get past the first couple of weeks. I don't feel that she was able to do that because Jeremy and the mean girls were telling people not to talk to her. I think she has tried to play the game. For example the first week she thought McCrea was her friend and he even admitted he was in the diary room. She told him she had the MVP because I think she was looking for someone she oould trust and work with. Then he proceeded to put her on the block. I think as luck would have it someone thought it would be a good idea for them to use her power to advance their game. She went to Helen when Helen when she was HOH and said I know you guys are using me for the mvp but I want to go far in this game too. She said no one even dicussed the nominations with me. Helen gave her a lie as usual and then proceeded to make a final 2 agreement with her which Helen in my opinion had no intention of keeping. I guess I just worded my post wrong. Yes she is in the game but sometimes the circumstances of the game effects your ability to play. She is not the best player either. What she said last night was ridiculous but she didn't say it to anyone but Amanda and Helen big mistake there.

It might have been said already, but when things were going her ( helen's ) way, this bimbo was all smiles and sarcastic comments, now that she feels threatened , she want to take her ball and go home..

I haven't seen or read of an original thought from her, she has no game and hasn't been playing worth a damn.. so let her quit.. She says she doesn't need the money, so leave already..

Total waste of a HG position.. The MVP twist might have been interesting if it was actually fair from the beginning..

I haven't seen or read of an original thought from her, she has no game and hasn't been playing worth a damn.

Why just yesterday she said that her right foot was longer than her left foot! That has to count for an original thought! :idea2:

Well, up to this very moment, I liked her. She just is not BB material and Helen is feeling really rejected now that she has carried Elissa this far and she prob won't stay in jury to vote for her! Oh, well, not sure who I want to go to F2 now.

Well, up to this very moment, I liked her. She just is not BB material and Helen is feeling really rejected now that she has carried Elissa this far and she prob won't stay in jury to vote for her! Oh, well, not sure who I want to go to F2 now.

My husband said this morning that she will be ok just like Rachel she will pick herself up and stay. She would not have won this game but anyway I still like her. She is not the target it Helen unless she wins the POV. Helen just doesn't know it yet.

Elissa is dumb that's the truth. She's saying that Aaryn win is purely luck and med. Am not a fan of Aaryn but how can a smart person say that after three wins (HOH, VETO). She meant that she was unlucky that she didn't win and won only the veto positioned for her win, ridiculous. All her talks and views were senseless, not a smart person would say, yet she thinks she's intelligent that's why she got pick to play BB. She'd like to portray a woman with good morals and values yet she pushed Jessie to make out with Judd for a vote. She condemned other HGs for making out yet she forgot who she was and who her sister was. HYPOCRITE!!!

Elissa is an instigator too. She's not owning her words but blamed them on others. She cannot argue because she's slow and may have a hard time grasping for words. In most of the comps, she made a fool of herself, showing her dumbness and again she thinks very highly of herself. BS

I still do not understand the level of vehemence directed at elissa on this forum. She has been picked-apart as much as anybody ever for everything but her gameplay which is no different, really, than any other floater. Is it because she has no game that she is hated? Is it because you think that she has been given preferential treatment from allison grodner/big brother/cbs? Is it because you disliked rachel and/or elissa's connection with rachel? Do you hate her because she was voted MVP more than once because her sister seems to have put it together for her to win more than once?

I think that it was stupid for them to bring only one houseguest with familial ties to the game. I don't think that elissa is very good at the game. I don't think that she deserves some of the crap that I read about her on these pages.

In my opinion, she IS better than ginamarie or aaryn. I wouldn't want to sit by them, either. So what?

Hawknose : " Why just yesterday she said that her right foot was longer than her left foot! That has to count for an original thought! "

REALLY ? Wow... sorry I missed that.

Doesn't matter who's idea it was for her to be a HG ... it's been like watching a square peg trying to fit in a round hole.

She's just not BB material.

It is not surprizing that Elissa was cast; every BB season there's always a dumb HG and this season Elissa is the titleholder to go along with Lawon, Amber, Ashley and the lady cop on Britney's season, etc.

Hahahahaha! Kathy.

Kathy: "I'm taking my time on this one."

Britney in the DR: "Your taking your time on this one Kathy? Oh ok"

Lmao. She was funny

Elissa is complaining to McManda. She is saying that she wanted to get voted out before jury so she wouldn't have to sit there for weeks. She also said that she came into the house with "unfair circumstances" meaning she had a target on her for because she was Rachel's sister (she also had the MVP to keep her safe). Also saying it would have been great if Rachel had come with her, it would have been completely different. Amanda seems to be getting irritated telling her "we'll worry about it after the veto comp".

WNScBqj.jpgGsbcAT0.jpg

Elissa is complaining to McManda. She is saying that she wanted to get voted out before jury so she wouldn't have to sit there for weeks. She also said that she came into the house with "unfair circumstances" meaning she had a target on her for because she was Rachel's sister (she also had the MVP to keep her safe). Also saying it would have been great if Rachel had come with her, it would have been completely different. Amanda seems to be getting irritated telling her "we'll worry about it after the veto comp".

WNScBqj.jpgGsbcAT0.jpg

Elissa just has such a different perspective than anyone else, very self-centered and selfish. She feels a sense of entitlement, she should be treated differently(better) than the others. Maybe because of that, she is not as willing to sacrifice as much as the others. As the season began I wanted to like her and give her a chance and not judge her based on my opinion of her sister. But as far as the game goes, she is just a flat out dud, and she took the place of someone who could have really had their heart into playing the game.

Elissa would fall in somewhere in my top ten diasters of BB.

It is not surprizing that Elissa was cast; every BB season there's always a dumb HG and this season Elissa is the titleholder to go along with Lawon, Amber, Ashley and the lady cop on Britney's season, etc.

You may have a good point there...

Helen just told Elissa that they HAVE to win the veto, or one of them is going home. If one of them win, then Aaryn said she'd nominate Spencer as the replacement. She also told Elissa that Aaryn wants her (Elissa) gone because more people want Spencer out and Elissa is a harder person to get out. Helen also said that she (Helen) might be Aaryn's target - it's not like Aaryn would tell her to her face. Bottom line - one of them win's the veto or one of them goes home.

LHGbGoT.jpg

I still stand by my statement that she never had a chance in this game. I got hit with she got in the house so she did have a chance. You do not win big brother by being alone without anyone. That is a fact. Fact is Jeremy and his mean girls told eveyone not to talk to her or they would be targeted. Whether you like her or you don't that is BS no matter who you are. When she kept getting the MVP Amanda and Helen were smart enough at the time to keep her around to use her for this power and they did get alot of strong guys out of the game early. I say they meaning Elissa also. I also stand by my statement that she is not stupid. She has always had an issue with Aaryn because of the racist remarks she has made and also Gina Marie. She talked to them because she needed to that's it plain and simple. Gina Marie I don't talk about people oh let's see you have been Elissa bashing for the whole BBAD. Aaryn is still trying to blame her statements and comments on Candice and blaming Candice for how she is perceived outside the house. Well all I can say is good luck with that once you step your a@@ out the front door. I am going to be done with this debacle of a season after next week and I see who wins to come back in. If its Judd and he plays stupid about who wanted him out I am done. If Amanda wins this game I will never watch big brother again. I have never seen a bunch of disgusting human beings in one place on tv before. I like Elissa and unfortunately for her she will be stuck in this house until at least next week because even with all the Elissa bashing going on the target is Helen. Unless fake cry baby wins POV and then she is gone.

:clap::notworthy: I feel the same. I've never felt so disheartened and disinterested in BB before, even during S9 (and that was bad). I didn't turn the feeds on yesterday except for a few minutes in the morning to see if there were any flashbacks worth watching and haven't had them on since. This season is simply disgusting. Elissa's the only decent person in the house. The one flashback I did watch yesterday was Aryan and GM mad at Elissa because Elissa didn't want to sit next to either of them, citing them as "disgusting freaks." The truth hurts. They are disgusting freaks and I wouldn't want to sit next to them either. Elissa's obviously fed up with having to be around them and I love that she doesn't care what they think of her. She's the only one who hasn't forgotten their racist, bigoted remarks and sees them for what they are. Good for her.

WNScBqj.jpgGsbcAT0.jpg

Then you shouldn't have come bimbo.

And had your sister come along - no one would even have noticed your boring arse.

It is nice to see Elissa with a fire lit under her ass. She is doing the Helen jog through the house routine. She is getting pumped up, fired up, motivated for that veto comp! I always like to see that - there is still some hope here.

6dEkZSV.jpg