GinaMarie - Week 8

CeCiMom

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they refer to you as Michael Coors and not Michael Kors then they might send you to Rosie O'Gradys. :lol2:

Your reply confirms that there aren't any real New Yorkers in Manhattan at all that own deli shops, they are from other countries and wouldn't know what you were talking about. Real New Yorkers would get it!!

the melting pot of NY means that everyone born or not who lives in NY is a NYer. and you fell right into it...that is the NY accent and part of the humor and the blue collar ambiance of beer over the elite fashion world. And everyone is Irish on St Paddy's day in NY . That place has an inclusive and eclectic spirit.

the melting pot of NY means that everyone born or not who lives in NY is a NYer. and you fell right into it...that is the NY accent and part of the humor and the blue collar ambiance of beer over the elite fashion world. And everyone is Irish on St Paddy's day in NY . That place has an inclusive and eclectic spirit.

Another spin.....

No, not everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day. It appears to me that whatever you know about NY is what you google.

On the laughing question...lots of humor delivered with a straight face. Kind of up to you to decide if it is funny. A test of your intelligence and whether you will pull some elitist crap about pronouncing Michael Coors etc. What kind of coins are you going to toss into the mix? Are you real that is the bottom line. Keep a straight face and let the twinkle in your eye and your ability to play with words work it for you. Jackie K loved NY because she could walk around and no one would bother her. Lenny Bruce quintessential NY humor. Pay attention and note that there are a lot of people who have found a reason to get up and get about their lives in that maelstrom. Individuality in the herd that is the NY experience.

Another spin.....

No, not everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day. It appears to me that whatever you know about NY is what you google.

Well everyone I knew got in the spirit and wore green and extended warmth to that group. Why be mean? Only you would know.

I'm a coffee drinker from the south and would not have understood you request either. "Coffee Light" to me would mean go easy on the cream/milk.

To order coffee the way you want it down here you would need to say coffee, extra cream.

If I walked into a sandwich shop where your from and ordered my sandwich "dressed" would they know that it ment with lettuce, tomatoes, pickels and mayonaise (a common way of ordering a sandwich in NO).

I'm from the north, moved to the south 5 years ago. Would order my coffee down here "black", and you wouldn't believe the looks we would get ... you have to order it "regular". Also, they order hamburgers "all the way" down here, which I think is cool. But the coffee thing really got to us....everyone thought WE were racist saying "black" coffee, but that's how it was done in Michigan!

NYROSE : " Well everyone I knew got in the spirit and wore green and extended warmth to that group. Why be mean? Only you would know."

aarghh.... now I want some corned beef and cabbage (and I'm Polish) .... and don't start with the Polish jokes :nono:

On the laughing question...lots of humor delivered with a straight face. Kind of up to you to decide if it is funny. A test of your intelligence and whether you will pull some elitist crap about pronouncing Michael Coors etc. What kind of coins are you going to toss into the mix? Are you real that is the bottom line. Keep a straight face and let the twinkle in your eye and your ability to play with words work it for you. Jackie K loved NY because she could walk around and no one would bother her. Lenny Bruce quintessential NY humor. Pay attention and note that there are a lot of people who have found a reason to get up and get about their lives in that maelstrom. Individuality in the herd that is the NY experience.

Well everyone I knew got in the spirit and wore green and extended warmth to that group. Why be mean? Only you would know.

Mean? No, it's not only I that knows, but it's never me who thinks they know everything.

Lenny Bruce? Who is that? Jackie K? Do you mean Kennedy? Now I get it, you were in NY back in the 60's?

Pay attention? - Yes, we are all at attention for your posts.

Mean? No, it's not only I that knows, but it's never me who thinks they know everything.

Lenny Bruce? Who is that? Jackie K? Do you mean Kennedy? Now I get it, you were in NY back in the 60's?

Pay attention? - Yes, we are all at attention for your posts.

:notworthy:

NYROSE : " Well everyone I knew got in the spirit and wore green and extended warmth to that group. Why be mean? Only you would know."

aarghh.... now I want some corned beef and cabbage (and I'm Polish) .... and don't start with the Polish jokes :nono:

The idea that a nation of folks are all just dumb is funny, not so much when an actual country is the butt of the humor. I tell Slobovia jokes, so I can tell them and not be picking on Poles. But given that so many dye for the position, I feel free to tell blonde jokes. Okay Gingersnaps now About face!

I've notice from almost the beginning of show GM trashing Candice. She never make any effort to get know her. She needs to watch the and see what her friend Aaryn said about her. The girls that's left (except Ellissa) are the ones who've caused drama in the house. I'm sick of hearing GM mouth too. Even school of being can't fix her.

I find it hard to believe that Gina worked with a Beauty Pageant organization.

Don't all different types of girls participate ?

hmm... maybe she took tickets at the door - or sold refreshments in the lobby ?

I find it hard to believe that Gina worked with a Beauty Pageant organization.

Don't all different types of girls participate ?

hmm... maybe she took tickets at the door - or sold refreshments in the lobby ?

Women's restroom attendant?

I've notice from almost the beginning of show GM trashing Candice. She never make any effort to get know her. She needs to watch the and see what her friend Aaryn said about her. The girls that's left (except Ellissa) are the ones who've caused drama in the house. I'm sick of hearing GM mouth too. Even school of being can't fix her.

If I hear here say ONE MORE TIME that Candice has crabs and that's why she voted her out, I think I'll scream. GM is nothing but trash. :mad1:

toiletcleaner.gif yoous makin fun of me?

I have not even turned on the feeds today. GM mouth is one I am not in the mood to hear today. yuk.gif

I'm sure she would have that same vacant grin on her face if she successfully cleaned a toilet. :rolleyes4:

Its going to be hard to watch the feeds at anytime now. These people just keep crawling deeper and deeper into repulsive.

I could never have her as a friend. They frown on homicide down here. But I find myself laughing my ass of when I hear her voice and her hard NY accent, manners and behavior.. Could you imagine her getting invited to a tea with Queen Elizebeth.

"yo yo liz, you my gurllll. I got chor back mutha fu*ker"

I could never have her as a friend. They frown on homicide down here. But I find myself laughing my ass of when I hear her voice and her hard NY accent, manners and behavior.. Could you imagine her getting invited to a tea with Queen Elizebeth.

"yo yo liz, you my gurllll. I got chor back mutha fu*ker"

I think you are confused. That's not a NY accent, that Ghetto/tough guy (or hood rat as you called her) talk and that talk is everywhere.

I think you are confused. That's not a NY accent, that Ghetto/tough guy (or hood rat as you called her) talk and that talk is everywhere.

I was going to try and do GM speak but I decided I did not know what I was doing ....