GinaMarie - Week 8

CeCiMom

Yeah...Gina Marie said she thought Howard was hot, but she would never date out of her "species". She is beyond ignorant.

She is a sick and vile human-being but many people relate to her and see parts of themselves in her so they want to see her win.

I was very disturbed by her comments that Candice mother was a "crack who're" and that because Candice mother is white it means that she was "whoring around"......I mean imagine a comment like that in a country where our president has a white mother.

Yesterday GM was in the kitchen with Aryan and they had mixed up the caps on the vanilla condiment and they started mocking Candice about being Bi-racial and saying her bottom was white and her top was black like the tube in the kitchen.

Its fascinating to watch creatures like this and see how they can look at fish or food and find a racial component in it to put someone else down. Fascinating.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GM walks in on the pow wow in the HOH - in attendance is Aaryn, Andy, Helen and Elissa. Helen is trying to talk to GM but jeez GM is so freakin loud Helen can hardly get a word in. Helen assures GM that if GM keeps her this week she will have GM's back for "at least the next week or two" (GM needs to read that fine print). Helen also explains that she isn't going to campaign hard but they need to realize what a threat Spencer is in the house.

tYyrtfv.jpg

GM is in the BY with McCrae completely throwing Helen under the bus. She is swearing up and down that she is NOT giving Helen her vote and that Helen she will tell Helen what Helen wants to hear but she WILL be voting Helen out on Thursday.

2jXVnw7.jpg

She is a sick and vile human-being but many people relate to her and see parts of themselves in her so they want to see her win.

I was very disturbed by her comments that Candice mother was a "crack who're" and that because Candice mother is white it means that she was "whoring around"......I mean imagine a comment like that in a country where our president has a white mother.

Yesterday GM was in the kitchen with Aryan and they had mixed up the caps on the vanilla condiment and they started mocking Candice about being Bi-racial and saying her bottom was white and her top was black like the tube in the kitchen.

Its fascinating to watch creatures like this and see how they can look at fish or food and find a racial component in it to put someone else down. Fascinating.

Not fascinating, really appalling. I recall going into the South for the first time and ordering coffee light ( a common way of ordering coffee in NY) and they could not understand me. They could not understand that adding extra milk makes the color of the coffee lighter...Tiger Woods is half African and half Asian while Obama is half European and half African. Amanda is a Semite which means she comes from people who were at the crossroads of Asia, Africa and Europe and she has all those in her. All of us come from Africa and in migrating got to add Asian or European into our heritage ( not to leave out Nat Americans or Pacific Islanders or Aborigines etc.)

Not fascinating, really appalling. I recall going into the South for the first time and ordering coffee light ( a common way of ordering coffee in NY) and they could not understand me. They could not understand that adding extra milk makes the color of the coffee lighter...Tiger Woods is half African and half Asian while Obama is half European and half African. Amanda is a Semite which means she comes from people who were at the crossroads of Asia, Africa and Europe and she has all those in her. All of us come from Africa and in migrating got to add Asian or European into our heritage ( not to leave out Nat Americans or Pacific Islanders or Aborigines etc.)

I'm a coffee drinker from the south and would not have understood you request either. "Coffee Light" to me would mean go easy on the cream/milk.

To order coffee the way you want it down here you would need to say coffee, extra cream.

If I walked into a sandwich shop where your from and ordered my sandwich "dressed" would they know that it ment with lettuce, tomatoes, pickels and mayonaise (a common way of ordering a sandwich in NO).

I'm a coffee drinker from the south and would not have understood you request either. "Coffee Light" to me would mean go easy on the cream/milk.

To order coffee the way you want it down here you would need to say coffee, extra cream.

If I walked into a sandwich shop where your from and ordered my sandwich "dressed" would they know that it ment with lettuce, tomatoes, pickels and mayonaise (a common way of ordering a sandwich in NO).

I know it is a colloquialism of place, but after dealing with the incipient racism of the South, I found it amusing to cite that coffee example. It is a kind of ironic humor thing...and go to a Deli in NY and ask for your sandwich dressed, I can just imagine the retorts you will get. NYers are really funny someone will ask you if you think they are Michael Coors or you will be told to go to 29th street where the fashion market is...or someone will ask if you are some kind of prude...the possibilities are endless and I guarantee fun.

I know it is a colloquialism of place, but after dealing with the incipient racism of the South, I found it amusing to cite that coffee example. It is a kind of ironic humor thing...and go to a Deli in NY and ask for your sandwich dressed, I can just imagine the retorts you will get. NYers are really funny someone will ask you if you think they are Michael Coors or you will be told to go to 29th street where the fashion market is...or someone will ask if you are some kind of prude...the possibilities are endless and I guarantee fun.

If they refer to you as Michael Coors and not Michael Kors then they might send you to Rosie O'Gradys. :lol2:

Your reply confirms that there aren't any real New Yorkers in Manhattan at all that own deli shops, they are from other countries and wouldn't know what you were talking about. Real New Yorkers would get it!!

Can you imagine this woman working with young girls????? When your daughter comes home cussing up a blue streak and you stand there and go pagents really????? I cannot believe that she doesn't realize that the things she has said and her actions could hurt her job. The Nick thing is beyound ridiculous he was in the house with her for what 3 weeks and she is talking about Aaryn being her bridesmaid when she marries him?????? This is the first group of big brother house guests where I truly believe one of them could write that book Big Brother ruined my life. Yep I think so.

Yeah that would be a dangerous thing to say to a NYer! :scared: I could imagine the FUN they would have with that! :smilielol:

I think in these amounts it must be. It must be the water there :animated_scratchchin:

I thought she got HOH to get her hair dye?? She sure has some dark roots right now.

I don't know about the laughing but I do know the water is supposed to be why bagels and pizza are sooo much better in New York LOL. That is coming from my husband who is from Long Island. He told me before I ever went to visit that the pizza was so much better and I did not believe him but the truth be told it is much better pizza and the bagels are really good too.

I think in these amounts it must be. It must be the water there :animated_scratchchin:

I thought she got HOH to get her hair dye?? She sure has some dark roots right now.

The water is fine here. I think it's the best tasting in the country.

Isn't that the trend, dark roots showing? Not a fan of it, but I don't dye my dark hair blond, so I have no idea about it.

The water is fine here. I think it's the best tasting in the country.

Isn't that the trend, dark roots showing? Not a fan of it, but I don't dye my dark hair blond, so I have no idea about it.

Well I use a Pur water filter here because our water is shitty here otherwise.

So maybe that is why you guys are SO happy because you have good water! LOL

I think Gina Marie should go back to her orginal color. Dark is in now isn't it?