GinaMarie - Week 8

CeCiMom

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you like to completely forget most of the past house guest but that is Wil (one L) from BB14.

OMG, I thought he looked familiar but couldn't place him. Okay, I guess that wasn't a British accent, but just some strange accent he gets when he tries to do other voices. thanks.

GM is upset over not winning the POV. She was even more upset that Nick wasn't mentioned in the POV comp (it was Otev and they had to find pictures of HG's). She kept saying "Jessie and Judd" angrily, as if they shouldn't have been a part of the competition, but Nick should have been. Does she realize that Nick was only in the house three weeks, and Judd and Jessie are on the jury? She also feels like she let Aaryn down.

nBJQ1rR.jpg

GM is in the same position in the BBhouse that she probably is in real life........she wanders around, seemingly sure of herself in her own mind but so insecure she has no clue about others......always looking for the right person to somehow complete her.

^^^^As much as I dislike her (VERY much) I almost feel sorry for how it's inevitably going to be for her when "BBVX" :lol2: is done and she leaves the house and the fairytale life with Nick doesn't happen. She's scarily unstable.

Maybe the other HGs can get a group rate on restraining orders.

Agree. I haven't seen a special yet titled "How Big Brother Ruined My Life". There has been despicable people in the house before this cast and there will be many more after. I doubt any one will give these people much thought once the show is over.

Agree. I haven't seen a special yet titled "How Big Brother Ruined My Life". There has been despicable people in the house before this cast and there will be many more after. I doubt any one will give these people much thought once the show is over.

I know I won't.

Hmmmmm..........I never thought it before and I don't have a vision of "How BB ruined my life"......but I do see someone like Aaryn with the money backing of her parents becoming the next KK.

As far as GM, she was a low class pageant director when she came on the show and she will continue to be even more successful at that because if you are a pageant mom, getting exposure on something like BB is even better.....they will idolize GM.

All these people were just fine before they entered the house, I am sure they will all be fine when they leave.

I don't think Ginamarie was "just fine" before she entered the house. Bulemia is a serious issue.

Hmmmmm..........I never thought it before and I don't have a vision of "How BB ruined my life"......but I do see someone like Aaryn with the money backing of her parents becoming the next KK.

As far as GM, she was a low class pageant director when she came on the show and she will continue to be even more successful at that because if you are a pageant mom, getting exposure on something like BB is even better.....they will idolize GM.

Possibly some of those in her "species", as she put it, will idolize her.