GinaMarie - Week 8

CeCiMom

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be safe i think

aaryn needs all the jury votes she can get :animated_bouncy:

I just watched her hiding in a corner and waiting for Spencer for over twenty minutes.....when Spencer finally appears she throws a ziploc bag full of corn flakes at him and totally misses - what a waste of time for both me and GM

mTMiXqn.jpgsBqnbiK.jpg

10:47bbt on BBAD GM was talking about why she didn't like Elissa, saying that Elissa didn't want to sit beside her (during live show I guess) and opted for a different seat even though they had assigned seating.

GM 's words: "She says I'm squalor, I smell bad. Not I smell bad its like eww I'm to disgusting to sit next to you. What is this 1940 I can't sit next to black people on the back of the bus. Come on I ain't better than nobody even Donald Trump ain't better than me."

I dont really understand her correlation. I guess she was saying that Elissa dislikes her that bad that shes not even good enough to sit next to on the back of the bus with black people... LOL I am sorry but I really found the statement to be very distasteful.

GM have no idea how much she wasted her HOH. She could have made one of the biggest moves instead of listened to her backstabbing friend Aaryn. After that week, she's alone again but don' t know it. GM needs to know what she's talking about and getting mad at wrong people.

10:47bbt on BBAD GM was talking about why she didn't like Elissa, saying that Elissa didn't want to sit beside her (during live show I guess) and opted for a different seat even though they had assigned seating.

GM 's words: "She says I'm squalor, I smell bad. Not I smell bad its like eww I'm to disgusting to sit next to you. What is this 1940 I can't sit next to black people on the back of the bus. Come on I ain't better than nobody even Donald Trump ain't better than me."

I dont really understand her correlation. I guess she was saying that Elissa dislikes her that bad that shes not even good enough to sit next to on the back of the bus with black people... LOL I am sorry but I really found the statement to be very distasteful.

she is too stupid for words... :hammer::huh2::shutup:

Except for having to mute sound when ginamarie is onscreen I am beginning to think that she offers the best entertainment value of them all. You don't really need sound when you know that she is just saying mostly F**K this and that.

I would love to see ginamarie win it all. That outfit last night was hilarious. thumb_COLOURBOX3461184.jpg

Except for having to mute sound when ginamarie is onscreen I am beginning to think that she offers the best entertainment value of them all. You don't really need sound when you know that she is just saying mostly F**K this and that.

I would love to see ginamarie win it all. That outfit last night was hilarious. thumb_COLOURBOX3461184.jpg

Awww you are finally seeing the charm of NY humor. Just lower the sound...she is really funny voibally too. LOL

Gina Marie uses the F word at least 3 times in each sentence.

She is up in HOH talking to Aaryn. They are trashing Elissa and Candice.

I can't listen to this girls mouth anymore... switching feeds.