Aaryn - Week 8 HoH

CeCiMom

Aryan is a filthy disgusting racist.

Aryan is the type of trash that can smile in Helen's face while in the back of her mind she's thinking:

"Shut up and go make me some rice".

Poor Helen tried to coddle and befriend this trash and now she's been on the block twice because has nominated her for eviction, all that ass-kissing and you still get the boot.

Her apologists will say her sick behavior has dissipated but how much of that is based on the evictions of all the minorities who she has mocked and slandered. The entitled little supremacist wouldn't know class if it slapped her in her ugly face.

The racist-Aryan is in for a rude awakening when she re-enters society, her racist-rants are all over YouTube and video-hosting sites with millions of views from people outside the BB community so her face will be recognized wherever she goes and she may have to deal with hostile and violent confrontations from people who want to meet the challenge of "What you gon do gurl".

What a great case-study on the delusional racist scum in our society.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaryn was just saying that she doesn't care what people say about her on the internet, she will give them all a virtual middle finger and move on. Then she was saying that she doesn't care anymore what America thinks about her.

Sure sounds like someone tipped her off behind the scenes. It doesn't matter - little Aaryn has daddy's money - she doesn't need anything else. She doesn't need to care what people think about her. Even without her nasty comments, she is just a vomit.

1:18 BBT Aaryn again very adamantly says she isn't going to look at any online opinions of her because she doesn't care.

Aaryn was just saying that she doesn't care what people say about her on the internet, she will give them all a virtual middle finger and move on. Then she was saying that she doesn't care anymore what America thinks about her.

In for a penny, in for a pound. She is tenacious!

You should all think about how hard it is for poor Aaryn in the house. Do you know how horrible it is for her to have to control her true feelings and be nice to these scumbags? At one point, she had to stoop so low as to flirt and rub up against that mumbling moron Judd. And even worse, she has to pretend that she likes that delusional, revolting mess that is GM. But she is a trooper and will do what she has to do to make it to the end and win that money because she is the only one who deserves it. :princess:

Hopefully it is known that I am being sarcastic here.

I was one of those who saw a glimmer of what I thought was a good person behind the curtain and realized soon how wrong I was.

I agree IF she wins it, she would have done more to earn it than a number of other HGs........BUT I also Agree that her and Elissa in the F2, with Elissa winning would be the most entertaining & BEST OUTCOME of a very sad game.

This entitled little twit is under the impression that when she gets out of the house, her "agency" will have TONS of offers for her to do things. Boy, does she have a rude awakening coming! The fact that her mother and father wouldn't sign a release when she went on the show bolsters the opinion that they KNOW what kind of a "good girl" she is. They definitely didn't want her talking about them! :no:

Who knows........with they way society seems to be headed, she's about the right age to replace KK regime on reality TV.....once her parents see the $$$$ signs, they'll put aside their values and sign on to how money seems to be made these days when you have no education or limits.....just get a reality show.

I was one of those who saw a glimmer of what I thought was a good person behind the curtain and realized soon how wrong I was.

I agree IF she wins it, she would have done more to earn it than a number of other HGs........BUT I also Agree that her and Elissa in the F2, with Elissa winning would be the most entertaining & BEST OUTCOME of a very sad game.

How many HOHs did she win?

She won 4 -

One with Jeremy, the roulette wheel, the DE Q&A, and the last one which was the "knockout comp" where you had to pick HOH, Veto, or Have/have not

The one with Jeremy was, of course, a gift from Jeremy. The roulette wheel was pure luck. In the "knockout comp" she was paired against Amanda, whose brain couldn't decide if it should go to the Adderall side or the Xanax side, so no contest there. Between pure luck and the fact that her adversaries all suck, it's really not all that impressive that she's won HOH four times, IMO.

The one with Jeremy was, of course, a gift from Jeremy. The roulette wheel was pure luck. In the "knockout comp" she was paired against Amanda, whose brain couldn't decide if it should go to the Adderall side or the Xanax side, so no contest there. Between pure luck and the fact that her adversaries all suck, it's really not all that impressive that she's won HOH four times, IMO.

She worked as equally hard as Jeremy did. Tossing a coin could have solved it but he was nice and let her have it as I am sure any male in the house would have. Yes, the others suck, but that's not her fault.

Who knows........with they way society seems to be headed, she's about the right age to replace KK regime on reality TV.....once her parents see the $$$$ signs, they'll put aside their values and sign on to how money seems to be made these days when you have no education or limits.....just get a reality show.

I don't know if her parents are on board.

Her mother has yet to write her and her father had production cut his picture out of the pictures she was given....the little-racist was bewildered as to why her fathers picture was cutout but it seems obvious he wants to dissociate himself with this trash or either the PR firm they hired advised it.

The poor lil supremacist won all those comps just so she could do Helen and Amanda's bidding, she wanted Elissa out this week but Amanda told her little puppet that Helen was the target.

KK is actually attractive with or without makeup, Aryan is ugly.

Her mother has yet to write her and her father had production cut his picture out of the pictures she was given....the little-racist was bewildered as to why her fathers picture was cutout but it seems obvious he wants to dissociate himself with this trash or either the PR firm they hired advised it.

The poor lil supremacist won all those comps just so she could do Helen and Amanda's bidding, she wanted Elissa out this week but Amanda told her little puppet that Helen was the target.

Lots of hate and anger - Who is KK?girlglasses.gif

I think that possibly the reason her father's pictures were cut out was because he didn't sign a release. From what she has said about him I think there's mutual love. She said both parents refused to sign a release. That may have been simply because they're older and wiser and realize how intrusive and disruptive it can be to have a family member on a reality show. They may just like their privacy.

I'm pretty sure it's Kim Kardashian.

I thought of something nice to say about Aaryn. She is very clean and keeps her HOH room really clean and picked up. I think she shares those traits with Helen and Elissa. The rest of them seem to be nasty slobs. sFun_doh2.gif

miscgifsetc513.gifmiscgifsetc517.gifmiscgifsetc520.gif

I think that possibly the reason her father's pictures were cut out was because he didn't sign a release. From what she has said about him I think there's mutual love. She said both parents refused to sign a release. That may have been simply because they're older and wiser and realize how intrusive and disruptive it can be to have a family member on a reality show. They may just like their privacy.

I'm pretty sure it's Kim Kardashian.

Yes, I don't understand the hatred and anger either.

I've never been around people that hated someone enough to say they wanted to kill them and dump their body in the Bahamas or tell an adopted person that their parents didn't love them.

It was heartbreaking watching the feeds and seeing that poor child almost burst into tears at the fact that her mother didn't write and the picture of her father was cut-out. Even hateful trash have feelings and parents who love them.

Yes, I don't understand the hatred and anger either.

I've never been around people that hated someone enough to say they wanted to kill them and dump their body in the Bahamas or tell an adopted person that their parents didn't love them.

It was heartbreaking watching the feeds and seeing that poor child almost burst into tears at the fact that her mother didn't write and the picture of her father was cut-out. Even hateful trash have feelings and parents who love them.

Fortunately I don't know anyone who says hateful things like that either, Taharqa.

Love your last sentence. So true!