Aaryn - Week 8 HoH

CeCiMom

I'm thinking that maybe amanda and mccrae could both come down with some sort of rare, very debilitating; but temporary disease and andy and spencer would catch it from being up their butts so much. They would all have to go to hospital and aaryn and ginamarie would fall in love and elope to find nick for whatever leaving the BB door open for jessie to come back and beat helen and elissa in comps and win the $500,000 prize and the $50,000 prize.

:smilielol::lol2::smilielol:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking that maybe amanda and mccrae could both come down with some sort of rare, very debilitating; but temporary disease and andy and spencer would catch it from being up their butts so much. They would all have to go to hospital and aaryn and ginamarie would fall in love and elope to find nick for whatever leaving the BB door open for jessie to come back and beat helen and elissa in comps and win the $500,000 prize and the $50,000 prize.

I co-sign that.

AAryn just took a huge swig of nail polish remover thinking it was her water bottle... FotF because of that

OMG I have done that. Nasty. Couldn't have happened to a better person. :P

I hate AAryn, but I guess given enough time we find something to relate to everybody with. LOL

that little twit Aaryn is up there telling the other freaks a big pack of lies about Elissa ..she never said that crap to her..the only thing Amazon said about Aaryn that was true is airhead Aaryn is ALWAYS playing the victim boo-hoo poor little twatface can't play her own game ..i can't wait till Elissa puts her on the block ! i can't stand that little arrogant bitch! :bash:

I think Aaryn just lost her game by running to Amanda and telling her that Elissa and Helen were bullying her. She had a huge chance to take out Spencer and make a REAL move in this game and she BLEW it! She is so afraid of Amanda that she just ended her game!!! Someone in this house needs a bigger set of balls than Amanda!!

I hope Aaryn wins. She won't, of course, and doesn't deserve to (except for her HoH wins), but I hope by some strange voting that she does win. She'd certainly win against dumb-Rachael, or Spencer.

I do think that McCrae is going to win it, provided he makes it to the end. But they may get rid of him before that.

I think the smartest player is Amanda. She's a bully, but bullies tend to win BB. She'll probably win against anyone but McCrae.

I think Aaryn just lost her game by running to Amanda and telling her that Elissa and Helen were bullying her. She had a huge chance to take out Spencer and make a REAL move in this game and she BLEW it! She is so afraid of Amanda that she just ended her game!!! Someone in this house needs a bigger set of balls than Amanda!!

Exactly! The losers can blame the fact that they didn't have the guts to stand up to Amanda for their demise.