Aaryn - Week 8 HoH

CeCiMom

Who cares how many comps this total waste of a human being wins? She is still a unapologetic racist, who is allowing others to control the HOH's she wins, U thinks this makes her awesome? Gagging here

They are an awful cast, with Amanda and Aaryn being the worst of the bunch, I am reading all these posts supporting an apologetic racist house guest, that if any of you watch the feeds, you will find that she hasn't stopped with her hate speech, and I cannot support or cheer for somone as nasty, as cold, or as racist as she and Amanda are.

I do not understand all this cheering for such a openly cold racist human being

Couldn't agree more

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares how many comps this total waste of a human being wins? She is still a unapologetic racist, who is allowing others to control the HOH's she wins, U thinks this makes her awesome? Gagging here

They are an awful cast, with Amanda and Aaryn being the worst of the bunch, I am reading all these posts supporting an apologetic racist house guest, that if any of you watch the feeds, you will find that she hasn't stopped with her hate speech, and I cannot support or cheer for somone as nasty, as cold, or as racist as she and Amanda are.

I haven't seen cheering for Aaryn as you say. I do see people talking about her game play and odds within the context of the game of Big Brother.

I also haven't seen cheering for Aaryn or even any support for her, but to ignore the possibilities that are developing is ... well, I'll leave that to your imagination.

We all know that she's a mean little twit but many, like myself, don't believe that she is actually a racist... Instead, we believe that she has an emotion driven hair trigger matched with a very poor character which together allows her to give herself permission to say the meanest most hurtful thing she can muster up to do as much damage to her foe is as possible... She's definitely a complete mess of a person... and NO, I don't support her winning this thing... and this cast is a real disappointment... so, I'm left to support our very odd Elissa...

Monk

I think Aaryn will have the votes of Helen, Jessie, Judd, GM and maybe even Elissa depending on who she is up against.

A lot can change in the next weeks. Andy would start winning all the comps or there could be more big fights and division in the house.

I think if Aaryn is in the final 2 she has a good chance of winning.

but then again I predicted Andy and McCrea in the F2

I don't think Elissa would vote for Aaryn no matter who she was against, even Spencer....well maybe GM.

I don't think Elissa would vote for Aaryn no matter who she was against, even Spencer....well maybe GM.

Well I did say maybe.

If she had to vote for Aaryn vs Spencer she might vote for Aaryn

or Aaryn vs Amanda she might vote for Aaryn

and vs GM she might vote for Aaryn

You just never know with these people -

Andy's Otev impression for Aaryn that he made up:

"This blond has got one of the prettiest faces even though she's an overt racist"

Oh, Andy is so gay and cannot get over Aaryn for being so blunt that she finds men having sex with each other disgusting. Amanda and GM have said as many if not worse racist things in the house.

Stay on topic.

I understand that sometimes these threads need someone break the tension for a post or two but, pages of thread bumping emoticons and comments that have nothing to do with BB are over board. This isn't to say you can't post funny comments, pictures, etc. but, it has to be about the HOUSE GUESTS. If you want to "chat" and/or humor each other with witty repartee' then go to chat or the Off-Topic forum... that's what it was made for!!!

If you see a post that is against Morty's rules then please report. I would rather have 5 people report the first inappropriate post then have multiple people replying to that post and then more people reporting all those posts and then even more for all the off-topic stuff.

I am limited in the amount of time I can spend here each day so, I don't read every post. You all are adults that should be able to follow rules and act accordingly, I shouldn't have to babysit these threads. That is why it is up to you to use the tools provided. (Report button) You can also abuse the report button. (And, will receive a warning for doing so.)

Next week may be Aaryns time as like others before her because someone has to go weekly, but I think she played the best game so far. I think no matter what Amanda says, she won't lose GM.

I am thinking Aaryn is going also unless she wins POV or unless Helen comes back and wins HOH. Not good odds for Aaryn. I don't care when these people go I just don't want to see Amanda win or be at the end.

Aaryn and Elissa both are full of it I don't think either one will work with the other because of the extreme dis-like they have for one another. Aaryn will be relaying this conversation to Amanda and the Amanda will go off on Elissa you know the typical Amanda behavior. Andy needs to grow a set but he is content to be in the final 4 or 3 whatever I don't think he stands a chance to beat either Amanda or Mcpizza.

I agree with you Janis.

Aaryn was saying that she can't bully anyone to vote how she tells them, she tried that in week two when she had Elissa on the block.

Elissa tells Aaryn that she is Rachel's sister and they cast her for a reason and you don't think they would vote me out the second week and -

the feeds switch to the fish.

Elissa leaves the room and Aaryn is SEETHING mad at Elissa! She is telling Helen everything that Elissa said. She is MAD at Elissa!

Like she was mad at Amanda? And nothing exciting happened then either. I think she just likes attention no matter what kind it is.

I think they are all trash talking Elissa but there are only 2 real targets next week. Aaryn and Amanda. The numbers are with Amanda so unless the new person coming in the house gets HOH or GM wins and goes after Amanda I would say it is adios Aaryn.

It has always seemed to me that aaryn is out of place in the big brother house. aaryn is 22. That is a lot younger in years and life than the other women in the house. She has only been out of high school for maybe 5 years. young. She knew to gravitate to ginamarie for safety in crazy. aaryn could win it all because she just seems so lucky.

such a puppet

afraid of big bad amanda who has won nothing

yet aaryn has won all these hoh and is the one on the defensive :animated_bouncy:

This season has been so boring. I agree with you straykay... everyone is scared to death of Amanda who has literally won nothing and hasn't even been close to winning anything. Not to mention she goes around the house being loud, annoying, and confrontational. It just goes to show you how incredibly weak this cast is.

Do yall think Aaryn will get to play in the HOH comp this week because of the returning house guest? I can't remember what happened when Brendan came back a few years ago or what happened last year when they reset the game last year and no one was voted out but it doesn't seem "fair" if, for example, Helen came back b/c Aaryn's HOH was effectively wasted.

If Amanda had gone up she would have had Andy and McCrea. GM would do whatever Aaryn wanted and Elissa and Spencer would vote out Amanda. Aaryn could have made an epic move putting Amanda up. Now she is just a spineless puppet.

Amanda would have been out but Aaryn thought Elissa could go against her with Helen. I hope Jessie wins HOH after getting back in the game and puts Amanda up. Now that would be hilarious. :D

I'm thinking that maybe amanda and mccrae could both come down with some sort of rare, very debilitating; but temporary disease and andy and spencer would catch it from being up their butts so much. They would all have to go to hospital and aaryn and ginamarie would fall in love and elope to find nick for whatever leaving the BB door open for jessie to come back and beat helen and elissa in comps and win the $500,000 prize and the $50,000 prize.