Aaryn - Week 8 HoH

CeCiMom

I have no clue who will be on the block next week and voted-out. It depends on who is in a position to place people on the block.

just my opinion - not gospel

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not that deep, imo. She makes racial comments, and sexuality slurs, and uses physical tactics to bully, and mocks/belittles/laughs at those with different ethnicities or sexual orientation because she is a RACIST HOMOPHOBIC HATEFUL BIATCH!!! And, just because she got caught on camera doing all this and then has been back peddling and trying to re-write history doesn't change any of that.

-------------------------------

Spence admitted to making up the Candice sitting on Aaryn's hat thing.

I thought that she should have been removed from the game. It was naive of me to think that would happen. It didn't and it set big brother precedence.

Since CBS is not responsible for prejudices of houseguests on big brother, it is clear to me that all bets are off and aaryn and the others and those who follow will be free to say pretty much what they wish. I have no clue what, if any, boundaries are in place. Bottom line on this appears to be that if we don't like it, we don't have to participate.

just my opinion - not gospel

I thought maybe you had talked to allison grodner. Or God. You seemed pretty certain. ROFLMAO

She has Amanda scared now. Aaryn and her partner Adderall has the ability to win challenges while Amanda is unable to catch a ball even when it is dropped in her hands. If one of the brain dead, spineless drones get HoH, Amanda will make them put Aaryn up after veto, as long as Aaryn doesn't win it, of course.

She's got a tough road ahead of her... she should and will have to face consequences for her words & actions...

Monk

I do not think anybody on that show is a true racist and as far as tough road ahead has to mean that a majority of America really follows BB. I really don't think that is the case.

I do not think anybody on that show is a true racist and as far as tough road ahead has to mean that a majority of America really follows BB. I really don't think that is the case.

You are probably right about the big brother followers except that this has been a major story on TMZ, Julie and the ladies of the Talk have shown it I have seen it on the Huffington Post it's out there and her mother has hired a PR person for her.

Obviously, I could easily be wrong on this, but I think that Google and the whisper-mill could make her life pretty ugly. Given that her peer group is net addicted and Googling her brings up her ugly words & actions, I think she may find her near future to be a tough lesson on life. Her parents can try to move those items down the page, but that is tough to do effectively.

Monk

Obviously, I could easily be wrong on this, but I think that Google and the whisper-mill could make her life pretty ugly. Given that her peer group is net addicted and Googling her brings up her ugly words & actions, I think she may find her near future to be a tough lesson on life. Her parents can try to move those items down the page, but that is tough to do effectively.

Monk

Aaryn is set for life and do you know how much a 28,000 acre ranch is worth ? ;)

It will all pass. Over half the people won't recognise her off BB. A lot are fussing because their friend is. Mass hysteria short lived. There's bigger fish to fry than reality show people that make tacky remarks.

read your newspapers

It will all pass. Over half the people won't recognise her off BB. A lot are fussing because their friend is. Mass hysteria short lived. There's bigger fish to fry than reality show people that make tacky remarks.

read your newspapers

Your probably right Wicked. The longer she stays in the house (and behaves) the less crap she will have to deal with when she gets out. America has a very short attention span for stuff like this.

Your probably right Wicked. The longer she stays in the house (and behaves) the less crap she will have to deal with when she gets out. America has a very short attention span for stuff like this.

Yes I agree. America does have the attention span of a ferret. Thankfully there is youtube to preserve all of our finer moments forever.

Aaryn is set for life and do you know how much a 28,000 acre ranch is worth ? ;)

I kind of do have a vague idea of what that particular one is worth and you might be surprised. Of note, there are four (and more) owners of the ranch. It is 28,000 acres of west texas but the king ranch in south texas is over 800,000 acres.

As far as Aaryn being let go by her agency, etc. ....... I don't think they would - or will reverse their position.

I'm sure the modeling profession keeps a close eye on each other - so - can't see her being picked

up by other agencies in the near future.

Modeling seems to have been a big part of her life and hopes for her career .... I think being let go

will have a lasting effect to her pride. (and all her back-pedaling and excuses aren't going to make

much difference in the eyes of her profession)

and..... I can't imagine the remaining HGs keeping her in the house because she's such a huge threat in the Comps....

and..... her eyebrows are scary too :laugh4:

It's not that deep, imo. She makes racial comments, and sexuality slurs, and uses physical tactics to bully, and mocks/belittles/laughs at those with different ethnicities or sexual orientation because she is a RACIST HOMOPHOBIC HATEFUL BIATCH!!! And, just because she got caught on camera doing all this and then has been back peddling and trying to re-write history doesn't change any of that.

-------------------------------

Spence admitted to making up the Candice sitting on Aaryn's hat thing.

how right you are! :notworthy:

She has Amanda scared now. Aaryn and her partner Adderall has the ability to win challenges while Amanda is unable to catch a ball even when it is dropped in her hands. If one of the brain dead, spineless drones get HoH, Amanda will make them put Aaryn up after veto, as long as Aaryn doesn't win it, of course.

:clap:

Yikes... just finished watching the 11 pm news here. At the end of the weather report they gave a quick

update to a Tropical Storm trying to form in the Gulf. The name they're calling this one is Erin.......

looked it up and it's not the same spelling as our little darling.... BUT I laughed out loud when they said the name.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/weather/hurricane/storm-center-blog/sfl-tropics-friday-20130815,0,1492131.story

And I wonder, who cares,lololol, regardless, her life is gonna be not so fun or awhile

Helen totally pumping Aaryn's head full of air in the HOH room - telling her that she thought that Jeremy wanted David out because he wanted her attention - and Aaryn nods and smiles - Helen knows she has her on the fish hook and says "I think a lot of the guys wanted David out because they wanted your attention". Now Aaryn is beaming and nodding and saying "I think so too". (I only wish I was quicker and caught Aaryn's reaction)

4LZ7oGr.jpggLGf1vc.jpg

Anyone catch this? Rewind to Jesse talking mess to Aaryn telling her her face is a permanent frown and Aa denying it. Forward to....A's latest HOH, she looks at a picture and frowning says "Why am I frowning like that?" When I watch her face in live feeds, she likes she is downright frustrated and miserable that she can't just spew whatever is running around in her little hateful head.

Aaryn is turning out to be the best player this season.

There was something a few weeks ago about students at the college she attended not wanting her to return there.

Jesus christ... She never even said anything racist, she only made jokes

Aaryn is REALLY upset that Helen approached GM and suggested that Helen, Elissa, GM and Aaryn form a final 4 alliance. She is throwing ALL of Helen's dirt out into the HOH room, and Amanda is doing the same. They are totally Helen bashing - seems to be the pattern around here - the "eviction target" always becomes persona non grata. They are also talking about how she made Jessie look like she was crazy and tried to throw her under the old bus but in the end Jessie exposed Helen as the one who was lying all along. Seems like Helen is done, but Thursday is years away.

FGc7oG5.jpg

Aaryn is REALLY upset that Helen approached GM and suggested that Helen, Elissa, GM and Aaryn form a final 4 alliance. She is throwing ALL of Helen's dirt out into the HOH room, and Amanda is doing the same. They are totally Helen bashing - seems to be the pattern around here - the "eviction target" always becomes persona non grata. They are also talking about how she made Jessie look like she was crazy and tried to throw her under the old bus but in the end Jessie exposed Helen as the one who was lying all along. Seems like Helen is done, but Thursday is years away.

FGc7oG5.jpg

Here's what is going to happen.

Helen will be evicted

Helen will win the returning HG comp

And then my connection with production dropped and I didn't catch the last part but it will either Helen or Elissa winning HOH Probably Helen so that we can all feel the déjà vu all over again ;)