Aaryn - Week 8 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta give it to the lil Nazi she wins comps... I mean she tried to throw it to Amanda but ehh this may not be a bad thing.. She does dirty work..

.. And BB need to issue a penalty vote, punishment, something to both Helen and GM for that " better than Janelle" comment. WTF?

AUUUGHHHH!!! She won't leave!!! I don't care who wins this game I just do not want to see her in F2!!!!

Lol you are not alone..... :laugh4:

She was saying to Spencer - "who talks shit right before an HOH comp? What is she stupid? And we were finally getting along."

Can anyone tell me who she as talking about? Elissa?

She is asking for a crown but CBS knows how we feel about her on the outside and I doubt they will give her one!

Lol you are not alone..... :laugh4:

She was saying to Spencer - "who talks shit right before an HOH comp? What is she stupid? And we were finally getting along."

Can anyone tell me who she as talking about? Elissa?

She is asking for a crown but CBS knows how we feel about her on the outside and I doubt they will give her one!

During the comp or before.. Elissa said that she didn't want GM and Aaryn to sit next to her because she is better than they are, something like that... I think it's hilarious that Aaryn experiences a bit of prejudice and she can't take it.

One more HOH and she will be the all-time HOH leader! And we are only halfway or so through the game! Crazy! She could really crush the record if she stays to the end. However, her comp record isn't as impressive as it seems when you consider that two of the comps were pretty much crap shoots, one she won because she was teamed with the most athletic guy in the house and the one tonight all but 4 people were already eliminated by the time she had to start playing.

^^^^^And also she was under the influence of performance enhancing substances (Adderall) for all of them - that kind of taints it for me - and also the first HOH was with Jeremy

Helen telling Aaryn that she is Janelle

w7PGcxW.jpg

I'd bet $2 that Aaryn doesn't put up Elissa and Helen both. lol Spencer will probably sit next to Elissa when the keys are drawn.

She probably wants to keep Helen as a possible back-up later in the game.

..... I can't stop looking at this gals eyebrows now.... do those performance enhancing substances

have anything to do with her Groucho Marx look ????

Once Amanda uses Aaryn to get rid of Helen... she will target her. At best Aaryn has 3 more weeks (Unless Aaryn/GM do back to back HoH's all the way to the end.) No way Amanda lets Aaryn get too close to the end because her chances of beating McFilthy in comps and winning her way to the F2 is too great.

Once Amanda uses Aaryn to get rid of Helen... she will target her. At best Aaryn has 3 more weeks (Unless Aaryn/GM do back to back HoH's all the way to the end.) No way Amanda lets Aaryn get too close to the end because her chances of beating McFilthy in comps and winning her way to the F2 is too great.

I hope Amanda comes to her senses about Aaryn being in F4 and evicts her right after Helen. OMG that would be so great!

I don't give this bitch any credit for winning ..because when she gets hoh she does just what queen amanda say's to do..thery all do whatever the amazon witch wants ..I would like to see just one person think for themselves..besides being a completely disgusting person ..she hasn't had an original thought in her life..i can't believe this "college girl" thought Picasso painted the Mona Lisa :laugh4::laugh4::laugh4: :laugh4:

Aryan is trash! I can't believe she said this:

Earlier Aryan and GM were trashing El and her family . And aryan said Elissa doesn't even like her step children and treats her biological son better than them!

Who said crazy sh like that! I hope her children didn't hear any of that!

I don't think that it will be hilarious at all for some people if aaryn "wins it all," but it could happen. As andy says, "for sure." If she makes it to F2 how can they not vote for her when she blasts them with her winning streak? Besides, I think that they like her.

Let me start by saying Aaryn is a beautiful girl to look at but when she opens her mouth the serious ugly pours out. What we see leaves very little to like about her. That being said, I think far to much is being read into this racist crap, that seems to pop up every time a white person speaks these days. Did anyone notice nothing was said when Candice made the comment of waving the rebel flag cause they had both the black people on the block?

I make judgments on people due to their actions, morals and willingness to help others when possible not race.Aaryn is a very shallow individual and not very likable but thats it. Some may say she does'nt like blacks or asians but ,as I see it, she does'nt like anyone but Aaryn which,to me, is extremely similar to many others who are playing and have played this game.

Today the word racist is thrown around more than hello and I really wish people would at least look up the meaning before throwing it out there. I do agree it is out there but in most cases completely opposite of the way it is being used. In all fairness you must consider this is all comming from a white,honkey,cracker,redneck,trailer trash country hick and many other slang references that the same ones who scream racist have a good laugh at.

Aryan is a raging racist bit@@! She is cleaning it up now because she has been told by other hg but don't get it twisted! When she gets out that house she still is going to believe blacks are tokens! She not going to trust them! And when u turn off the light you can't see them! She still has her sheet. She just has it fold up!

Respectfully, I am going to have to call BS on comparing the rebel flag remark to some of the things both Aaryn and Gina Marie have said. The rebel flag has been bastardized to a symbol of white supremacy and racism. So please spare me the state's rights/southern pride argument in defense of that flag.