• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she has a gift for winning comps when she doesnt want too

totally not shock she won this hoh :animated_bouncy:

Wow.. is this 3rd or 4th?

one more and she set the all-time record :animated_bouncy:

I really think, despite her obvious shortcomings, that aaryn is not absolutely stupid about the machinations of big brother. She is there because she won comps to stay there and I think that she knows the danger that a showmance couple presents - especially at this point in the game. She does not like elissa so there is that, too. We shall see.

It looked like she tried to give Amanda a chance to win but the stupid biatch looked like she was lost in the woods or something. Aaryn wont go against Mcmanda. Really surprised that Spencer didn't pit Mcmanda against each other.

It looked like she tried to give Amanda a chance to win but the stupid biatch looked like she was lost in the woods or something. Aaryn wont go against Mcmanda. Really surprised that Spencer didn't pit Mcmanda against each other.

spencer is all talk

he is just as gutless as the rest

this whole season has been who has the least guts

all but amanda/aaryn are hoping to fall into the final 2 :animated_bouncy:

aaryn win comps but i just cant get behind her

all her hoh's just seem so meh to me

elissa sucks at the game :animated_bouncy:

Oh Aaryn is setting up for an Elissa eviction. She is trashing Elissa now.

I'm thinking elissa, too. However, watch her evict elissa and elissa win the returning HG comp and come right back in.

I cannot believe that aaryn is a model and can't do her eyebrows. What is this heidi/Ilove lucy look she has going?

I have a feeling she will chicken out (remember she is a chicken chit) and nominate Spencer and Elissa

i thought so too but the risk is helen can take off elissa so she wont do that :animated_bouncy: