McCrae - Week 8

CeCiMom

My big fat BB wedding.

Good One!!!

And on CBS tonight when they were picking veto players McNasty was yawning, in his jammies, and you could tell he just got outta bed. All he does is sleep. What a waste; he's supposed to be such a "fan" of BB and the only "experiences" he's having are in bed with Ms. McNasty.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good One!!!

And on CBS tonight when they were picking veto players McNasty was yawning, in his jammies, and you could tell he just got outta bed. All he does is sleep. What a waste; he's supposed to be such a "fan" of BB and the only "experiences" he's having are in bed with Ms. McNasty.

:sleep1::smilielol:

McCrae's yawning, gnawing, and yeah yeahing are exhausting and make it hard to like him at all.... I can't help but wonder how he might be totally different if not for Amanda getting her clutches in him though. I also wonder how much he really likes her....

He may have been smitten and swept up at first, but lately it seems he's just enduring and working with the hand he's been dealt by hooking up w/ her...

I hate to say it but you know they are saving it for a special occasion. I'm guessing, if they make it to F4, CBS will go out and interview the families and the families will say what a lovely couple they make. And then, CBS will roll out the footage. I hate to say it, but you know it's gonna happen. :guitarist::guitarist::guitarist:

Thank God for the Fast Forward button on the DVR!!!

Does anyone else think he looks like a deformed sloth?

He lays around in his pajamas and twists his body in weird positions and bites his nails in-between saying ... yep, ya, ya, yep

and he just might win the game of Big Brother this season. :lol2:

Still think Amanda is a soul sucking vampire. He seemed like he was going to be someone who understood the game and might really be a player at the start. Then the soul sucker crawled into his bed and started feeding. He now looks like a drained husk, trying to curl up and withdraw from the aching emptiness inside. :skellington:

Actually, things are going well for McCrae. He is still liked by everybody in the house and some of them are even feeling sympathy for him with the Amanda situation so I think he's sitting pretty good right now.