CeCiMom

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amanda cant carry the comp weight :animated_bouncy:

He told his wife he threw it to her.

just shows how pathetic amanda is in comps

but she doesnt really need to win since none but america would put her on the block :animated_bouncy:

So true..he is so gross, he does nothing but go around with his nose up Amanda's a## and yet he claims to be a big fan of the game..he's just a lazy, disgusting joke! :naughty::hide:

That's not when he is picking up used condoms under the bed!

So true..he is so gross, he does nothing but go around with his nose up Amanda's a## and yet he claims to be a big fan of the game..he's just a lazy, disgusting joke! :naughty::hide:

According to Amanda... it's not JUST his nose.

He lets her do all the dirty work.

Maybe he'll spend her $$$ if she wins then dump her. A lazy pay-off.

I can't stand McAdam. She really believes she's entitled to EVERYTHING. I don't know why the two of them are still in the house. Plus Andy another one I can't stand and Hellen all four are the most "SHADY" players. They go around and call everyone else "shady" "lairs" "bad people" "CRAZY" and they ALL knew that JUDD was MVP that put Amanda up NO I DID!!!!!!! 3 times it was me that put amanda on the block....I'm the MVP. Team Judd I really hope he comes back and wins if not him Spencer. I really hope Hellen goes home, Amanda, Mccray, Andy all go home!!!!

They give rabbits a bad name.

Have you ever seen rabbits go at it? They have so much more energy and are really quick unlike these two lolling in each others nether regions all day long. I think the smell of the house would probably gag me were I to enter it. BAd diets and not washing make people smell bad.