BB15 General Discussion - Part 3

Marty

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just figured out why they haven't done noms yet. They are waiting for Amanda to get her beauty sleep. She has slept all day.

and her SLOTH husband

OH... I get it now, posts are deleted if someone has already made a similar comment, so if I were to say "Elissa should nominate Amanda and McRae" my post would be deleted because somebody has already made the suggestion already. I guess that just wasn't clear to me that somewhere in the rules people can't say things that someone already said somewhere in the forum... Stupid me I guess

If they are waiting for that beauty sleep to take effect, we will never get to the noms.

But but but, Amanda IS beautiful. At least in her own eyes she is. Didn't she say to Aaryn that if they were F2 they would be the hottest F2 ever?

Seriously, it doesn't matter to me what she looks like on the outside. The ugliness on the inside is oozing out all over the place.

I don't recall a single season wherein so many morty's posters are in agreement that there is no absolute favorite.

I am reminded of the abysmal winter season 9 with this unlikeable crew... No one to root for AT ALL ...casting should be fired !!

If Pandora's box is during Elissa's HOH, EVERYONE (in the house and not in the house) will be complaining that she is getting special treatment. I hope she gets it anyway. Even though she will probably get a punishment and the rest of the a holes will get luxuries.

Well if its at trivia and the hgs are playing a game, maybe it morph faces and they will let the guys go first while the girls get ready. But no one would be able to get ready in the bathroom. Lets see Arryn in bathroom, Elisa in HOH and aManda gets ready in the mirror in the hallway or pilot room? The guys would only have to get dressed and out the door.

Historically speaking, what previous early morning competitions have there been?

Not sure about early morning but there has been a few late nite ones. Some of them they stay separated and those take a lot longer. Morph face in the past, has taken 4 hours before the feeds came back. But then also, they've been finished and back in the house with showers, BB just forgot to turn the feeds on

Well, Amanda is going to take McCrae off the block. So, Elissa should talk to Spencer, GM, and Judd and make a deal with them. Tell them that if she does not put them up as a replacement they promise not to put her up if they get HOH. She can also talk to Aaryn and tell her that she is not the target. Then put Andy up as the replacement and vote him out this week.

Does anyone know what the comp was?

I can't imagine it was anything too hard. It had to be something for the very scattered-brained, simple-minded person and geared right toward Amanda. The fact that they have made it so the winner cannot be targeted if they use it to take someone else of the block sucks. It totally messes with the integrity of the game. But then again, so many people on the different forums state that Grodner "chooses" what games, and what players they are geared to. I'm starting to believe that this is true. If Elissa had been smart, she'd of put both the McNasty's up and then one of them would have definitely gone home. That's the one flaw in any HOH's plan. Now this Amazonian piece of crap is already going around dictating the same old "I'm-the -boss-you-better-listen-to-me" rules. Elissa's only hope for next week is that GM or Judd actually win the HOH, or maybe even Spencer if he is true to the fact that he wants Amanda out!. At least they can probably get rid of Andy now, the two-faced, McNasty-butt-kissing little troll.

I can't imagine it was anything too hard. It had to be something for the very scattered-brained, simple-minded person and geared right toward Amanda. The fact that they have made it so the winner cannot be targeted if they use it to take someone else of the block sucks. It totally messes with the integrity of the game. But then again, so many people on the different forums state that Grodner "chooses" what games, and what players they are geared to. I'm starting to believe that this is true. If Elissa had been smart, she'd of put both the McNasty's up and then one of them would have definitely gone home. That's the one flaw in any HOH's plan. Now this Amazonian piece of crap is already going around dictating the same old "I'm-the -boss-you-better-listen-to-me" rules. Elissa's only hope for next week is that GM or Judd actually win the HOH, or maybe even Spencer if he is true to the fact that he wants Amanda out!. At least they can probably get rid of Andy now, the two-faced, McNasty-butt-kissing little troll.

She had the best week to make a power move but didn't. She's cooked now because the others won't save her next week and I can't imagine her not getting nominated.

Elissa being secretive about her replacement nominee will be is a good strategy. She would not put up GM or Judd and possibly not Spencer. She wants to replace with Andy, then vote out Aaryn which would be her next best move. By removing the 3AM's strongest competitor, she has a chance of staying if her alliance with GM includes Judd & Spencer. That way, if one of these three wins HOH next week, they can put another McNasty plan into action. Judd wants the she-devil gone and Spencer has been saying all along that he wants her gone. If this is true, and they can form this alliance and keep it strong, it just may work. GM is a strong player and Judd is a great competitor as well. The plan to destroy the gruesome-twosomes alliance could still be implemented. With both of them on the block, at least one of them would go home & I believe they would go after the mouthiest one. There is still at least one more week for Elissa's safety if the four of them strategize well.

She had the best week to make a power move but didn't. She's cooked now because the others won't save her next week and I can't imagine her not getting nominated.

She can still get rid of Aaryn and with the help of GM, Judd & Spencer, form a new alliance that won't fall into the tyranny of the McNasty's. Between GM, Judd & Spencer, at least two of them are strong enough competitors to win HOH. And who knows, maybe production has decided it is time to throw something to Spencer. And, if he wants Amanda out as desperately as he's been saying, the destroy the McNasty's plan could still be implemented and work as long as they are both on the block at once. Elissa's fatal flaw was that she likes McCrae and believes he is innocent in all the previous evictions. He is no better than the other three in his alliance. The fact that he puts up with all the rudeness and disgusting things that come out of Aaryn and Amanda's mouths makes him just as guilty as if he's said those things himself. He is 24 years old and thinks with the "wrong head". I can't imagine his parents are too proud of his "relationship" with his "queen". Such a loser.