BB15 General Discussion - Part 3

Marty

Personally: I'd like to see Candice come back, win HoH put Amanda/McCrae up, one of them come down and Aaryn go up... and Aaryn gets evicted at Candice's hands.

Strategy: I'd like to see Helen (or even Jessie) come back, win HoH put Amanda/McCrae up and McCrae goes home.

My daughter and son (who only watch the tv show and no feeds) want to see Judd come back because they think he is hilarious. (And, even more so when they can't understand a word he's mumbling! lol... ugh)

Each scenario sounds fine to me. Judd. No. Thanks, though. :)

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If McCrea or Amanda doesn't win HOH...

WHOEVER wins it better put up some combination of the McManda duo... or they all better

kiss 1st or 2nd place money goodbye.

Someone's gotta make a move. It's almost too late.

Judd is the worst result of a juror coming back IF what we all want to see is Amanda or McCrae be put on the block. He completely believes that it was Helen and Elissa that sent him out the door. He will crawl right back up Ama/McC butts, imo.

I dunno. If Judd gets back in the house he'll get an earful from everyone and I have no doubt Aaryn will tell him the truth because she hated what happened. She really liked Judd as did most of the house.

After Helen gets evicted I can see the rest of the people in there finally turning on Amanda and getting her out. I think any of the returning hgs would love to join in THAT vote. lol

Judd may have thought it was Helen and Elissa but i think that aMANda told Jesse that she wanted him out because she thought he was MPV and put her up twice since Howard had left. Everything that Helen said to Jesse about Judd was aMANda words not Helen's. I think a lot more was said in the house when the cameras weren't there. We'll just have to see what he saids to Elissa when she gets her room.

BbAD has started

I dunno. If Judd gets back in the house he'll get an earful from everyone and I have no doubt Aaryn will tell him the truth because she hated what happened. She really liked Judd as did most of the house.

After Helen gets evicted I can see the rest of the people in there finally turning on Amanda and getting her out. I think any of the returning hgs would love to join in THAT vote. lol

I tend to agree, Moxie. If amanda goes on the block and stays on the block, hopefully they will seize the opportunity. Same for mccrae. Same for andy.

Elissa should lock her door until it's time to pull the keys for who's on the block.

Maybe someone could bring her food.

(lol... or she could just survive on what's in her HOH basket until then)

From my understanding CBS has not officially set a date for the finale. The season will run longer this year for sure. There are 8 HG's left with one juror returning. My highly uneducated guess thinks there will be at least one more double eviction. That would put the show ending at the end of Sept. possibly early Oct.

Survivor BLood vs Water is premiering Sept 18th, they wouldn't have both on at the same time would they?

Anyway something fishy is up. They are going to be on lockdown. They were woken up. (well half are still sleeping) and told to eat breakfast.

Something is up!

Survivor BLood vs Water is premiering Sept 18th, they wouldn't have both on at the same time would they?

True, but it would not be hard to switch the Wed. night show for Tuesday

Where is the Helen and Jessie thread??

True, but it would not be hard to switch the Wed. night show for Tuesday

Where is the Helen and Jessie thread??

CeCi usually archives them after they are gone.

I am getting really really angry and the FOTH

Now that they are talking game the FOTH comes on every 2 minutes.

Why? Is CBS trying to block us.

Anyway Elissa talking to Judd up in HOH and she really really really wants Aaryn gone because she is not nice.

.... waiting for Andy to crash the conversation.

OOOPS it lasted 2 minutes and in walks Andy

OOOPS it lasted 2 minutes and in walks Andy

At the end of the season, we will find out that there were actually 3 andy's in the house. It has to be, because there is no conversation that takes place that he is not a part of. I don't how he seems to be everywhere at once.

At the end of the season, we will find out that there were actually 3 andy's in the house. It has to be, because there is no conversation that takes place that he is not a part of. I don't how he seems to be everywhere at once.

and never have I heard anyone comment or seem aggravated with him. It would drive me nuts and I would evict his little hiney.

maybe it's time for a Pandora's Box. Assuring safety for Amanda!!

If it is Rachael in Pandora's box I hope she slaps her sister and tells her she had to put Amanda and her husband on the block.

and never have I heard anyone comment or seem aggravated with him. It would drive me nuts and I would evict his little hiney.

I know. I have seen them complain about other people but not Andy. And, I do not remember him ever apologizing for interrupting the convo and leaving. He just sits right down and listen. he listens to more conversations than the NSA. Then he gets up and goes directly to Amanda and delivers his report.