BB15 General Discussion - Part 3

Marty

Well I dunno .... I really don't think any of them deserve to win and I strongly dislike most of them. As far as personality goes if I had to vote on likeability I think J U Double D is my favorite but he is still there by luck and really isn't good at the game.

Not much to work with. doxielayingdown.gif

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes to contracts, everything is negotiable. 6% is usual, but can be negotiated down to 5% and then both buyer and seller agents get 2.5%. If the seller's agent brings in the buyer then that agent can get the whole 6 or 5 % but if they work for a broker, then the broker gets half...or whatever they have negotiated with the broker. An agent can always study and become a broker and open their own agency and get all of what they bring in.

Judd and Elyssa fairly innocuous but no game...well I think Elyssa more than Judd so I'd go Elyssa for winner.

Well I dunno .... I really don't think any of them deserve to win and I strongly dislike most of them. As far as personality goes if I had to vote on likeability I think J U Double D is my favorite but he is still there by luck and really isn't good at the game.

This is exactly how I feel.

I forgot about Andy and he has been an amusing gamer annoying most of you who just can not be amazed at his ability to sneak into any conversation. He is like a magician who you are demanding to know how he did it rather than enjoy his sleight of hand.. he is surely available as a winner also more so than Judd or even Elyssa and even more than GM whose funny spirit always makes me laugh. She has not done badly sailing the rocky shore of dealing with Amanda's onslaught waves pounding at her...it just does not make any sense don't you see.....???? etc ad nauseum So yea I could see GM getting it also. just not Judd the Dudd unless he does something game worthy damn all the pejoratives he has not spewed.

This is pretty entertaining, lest we forget that there have been some crazy stuff go down in the BB HOUSE,lol

I also got a chuckle out of Dan peeking out from his pillow,lolol

I could be wrong... but I think there have been more derogatory, racial remarks spouted by these HGs

than in all the BB seasons combined. (and that was just 1/2 way thru the season this year)

There's always been foul language and hateful remarks thrown around - but, nothing compared to this.

I would guess 75% of the posts on Morty's this year were all about referencing the subject.

(not to mention the frequency of the McNasty's blatant sexual behavior outnumbering the previous seasons)

I wonder what Nick-Name this season will be called ?

Judd managed to win an HOH and a spot back in the game. He has done more than any other houseguest aside from Elissa (3 wins) and GM (2 wins). Must not forget Andy's HOH/POV wins week 7. Other than that, Andy's been nothing but a weasel.

I could be wrong... but I think there have been more derogatory, racial remarks spouted by these HGs

than in all the BB seasons combined. (and that was just 1/2 way thru the season this year)

There's always been foul language and hateful remarks thrown around - but, nothing compared to this.

I would guess 75% of the posts on Morty's this year were all about referencing the subject.

(not to mention the frequency of the McNasty's blatant sexual behavior outnumbering the previous seasons)

I wonder what Nick-Name this season will be called ?

You're right, on you tube they have composited Aryan's slurs, Kaitlin , all of them but you should see Amanda's composite from the beginning till now, it's shameful, really bad

Showing my age a bit but does it bother anyone else that these house guests don't know how to play cards??? OMG...I would be playing euchre all night. Never thought cards would be a back in the day thing.

All of my life we played cards fom kids all thru adulthood, every card game imaginable, I think this tech gen just doesn't know, cards can sure pass the time, when I was first married we didn't even have a tv, so lots of cards and he drive in,lol

Showing my age a bit but does it bother anyone else that these house guests don't know how to play cards??? OMG...I would be playing euchre all night. Never thought cards would be a back in the day thing.

0074677505454_500X500.jpg

I don't think they're allowed to bring cards into the house when they come.

Seems like production has given them cards a time or two... but toward the end of the game

(could be wrong)

Didn't one of the HGs make some cards out of cereal and other food boxes one year ?

I don't think they're allowed to bring cards into the house when they come.

Seems like production has given them cards a time or two... but toward the end of the game

(could be wrong)

Didn't one of the HGs make some cards out of cereal and other food boxes one year ?

They have cards now but don't really seem to know how to play anything...it's quite comical.

I was thinking the same thing ! ! My friends and I play cards for hours. All different kinds of games. Was thinking how sad it is the 20 and 30 something kids only know video games and Texas Hold 'em. I am now on a mission to make sure my 20 something kids know how to play card games...Even if it kills them.

I just want to know, what ever happend to regular people on BB? I'm really sick of models, wannabe reality stars, and people hoping to make it into acting... How about a season of just regular people!!!

sSig_iagree.gif

I just want to know, what ever happend to regular people on BB? I'm really sick of models, wannabe reality stars, and people hoping to make it into acting... How about a season of just regular people!!!

These are real people, pizza-boy, college-student, train-conductor, real estate agent, college professor, yoga instructor, unemployed,

speech therapist, youth counselor, home appraiser....bigot, racist, misogynist, pervert etc.

Where else could you find guys like Spencer, Andy, McRea, & Judd? These guys aren't reality eye-candy or aspiring actors they are TV geeks who watch reruns of BB on lonely Saturday nights.