BB15 General Discussion - Part 3

Marty

I'm thinking none of the guys are going to try to win the POV Comp (except McC of course).

They don't want to be the one to have to choose who comes off the block... let someone else do it.

lol... let someone else get blood on their hands for having to choose.

This is the season of strong women and wussy men sFun_doh2.gif

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking none of the guys are going to try to win the POV Comp (except McC of course).

They don't want to be the one to have to choose who comes off the block... let someone else do it.

lol... let someone else get blood on their hands for having to choose.

Judd and Spencer both said they were going to fight hard for it. Andy is the only one who said he wasn't going to and I believe if GM knows this and one of them come down, he will go up as the pawn for not trying.

Also when did Judd wake up Spencer and tell him that Elissa was going to put up Andy and spencer or is Spencer just lying again?

I missed that one.

Thanks Marty!!!

Also when did Judd wake up Spencer and tell him that Elissa was going to put up Andy and spencer or is Spencer just lying again?

I was wondering the same thing!

Also, I was watching BBAD last night and got distracted for a minute when Spencer and Andy were lying on the couches in the LR. Something was said about some kind of meat...& maybe Candice ate it???? …Elissa walked by and reprimanded them. When she left the room, Andy looked at Spencer and said, "I HATE her." Spencer seemed to nod in agreement. Anybody know what they were talking about?

I'm wondering if these idiots realize that once they get one of the McNasty's out of the house they need to get the other one out A.S.A.P

If one of them makes it to the F2 they will have at least one guaranteed vote and possibly more depending on how well the evicted Hg can sway the jury. Put both of them in the jury and I think the winner will be based more on gameplay rather than personel like/dislike.

Just my 2 cents, free of charge.

I'm wondering if these idiots realize that once they get one of the McNasty's out of the house they need to get the other one out A.S.A.P

If one of them makes it to the F2 they will have at least one guaranteed vote and possibly more depending on how well the evicted Hg can sway the jury. Put both of them in the jury and I think the winner will be based more on gameplay rather than personel like/dislike.

Just my 2 cents, free of charge.

Makes perfect sense to me but think about some of the things these yahoos have done this season and maybe we shouldn't expect them to do what would make sense.

I just feel very sorry for everyone in the Jury House when Amanda gets there. Her non-stop talking about disgusting topics is going to upset the aura of the whole place. If it was McCrae who got there first, as I had hoped, nobody would have even noticed he was around. He'd just sleep until finale time.

I was reading through what happened last night, (I don't have the feeds this year) and I was wondering who are Amanda's parents? Are they a big deal? She probably comes from money,

She has just said her dad is a dealer in Vegas. Who knows? However, she is/was a real estate agent and she told McCrae that she already has $20,000 in the bank. She also mentioned that she has commission coming in from the sale of a house at $1 million. With a 6% commission or better (depending on the terms) she hardly needs the BB prize money.

Thanks Marty!!!

As with the debacle with Aaryn, Spencer is again lying.

I was wondering the same thing!

Also, I was watching BBAD last night and got distracted for a minute when Spencer and Andy were lying on the couches in the LR. Something was said about some kind of meat...& maybe Candice ate it???? …Elissa walked by and reprimanded them. When she left the room, Andy looked at Spencer and said, "I HATE her." Spencer seemed to nod in agreement. Anybody know what they were talking about?

It's hard to know if it actually happened. They were off on jaunts about their grandkids and all other kinds of nonsensical talk. Probably a case of their imaginations running wild.

I would love y'alls opinion... in this video you can see someone touch Helens foot/platform during this comp... what do you think about this???

http://i-just-really-love-one-direction.tumblr.com/post/59875177547/elissas-secret-i-know-im-probably-late-but

Certainly looks like someone was back there causing movement.

So I was watching BBAD last night and got distracted for a minute when Spencer and Andy were lying on the couches in the LR. Something was said about some kind of meat...& maybe Candice ate it???? …Elissa walked by and reprimanded them. When she left the room, Andy looked at Spencer and said, "I HATE her." Spencer seemed to nod in agreement. Anybody know what they were talking about?

Yes, they were talking about Elissa needing to go ASAP. Andy said that she "irritates" him and that she is just as guilty as Amanda for their hostilities. But Andy is pissed that he can no longer control Elissa. Andy knows that Elissa no longer trust him and he told Spencer that after McCranda leaves that Elissa will the only one standing in his way of the F2. Of course, he has a F2 with Spencer, and McCray, and Judd and GinaMarie, LOL.

She has just said her dad is a dealer in Vegas. Who knows? However, she is/was a real estate agent and she told McCrae that she already has $20,000 in the bank. She also mentioned that she has commission coming in from the sale of a house at $1 million. With a 6% commission or better (depending on the terms) she hardly needs the BB prize money.

A real estate agent does not get the six percent they get 3 % shared with the other agent who had the listing or who brought in the buyer and then they get half of that so 1.5% while the broker gets the other half.

A real estate agent does not get the six percent they get 3 % shared with the other agent who had the listing or who brought in the buyer and then they get half of that so 1.5% while the broker gets the other half.

Wow, than it sucks to be a re agent in the states. Are you telling me that the agent for the buyer and the seller get commission off the sale? First I've ever heard of that. As for sharing with another agent on the listing, that is only if it is a MRS listing. If only one agent has the listing, they get the full commission, unless things are way different in the US markets.

if you sell real estate under the banner of a company like prudential, coldwell banker, etc.....I would think that of course you have to pay them for office space, use of name, advertising, insurance, etc..... how else would they pay expenses?

Amanda is probably a decent salesperson but I wouldn't buy anything from her after seeing her on BB15. No. No. No.