BB15 General Discussion - Part 3

Marty

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's called mass hysteria.

People will jump onto ANY band-wagon in hopes of making themselves look better.

Truth is there's not one living soul who's hands aren't dirty racially speaking. Be it laughing at an off color joke, making one or saying something in anger. Even the ' gee I didn't KNOW that wasn't PC ' people.

I've been eagerly awaiting an interesting week in the BB house and evidently I'll have to do some more waiting... The chances for even a small part of this season to become interesting have been greatly diminished... On the plus side... Elissa gave us a got a couple of days of widespread HG panic....

If it keeps up like this, ( and there appears to be a very good chance that it will) this season will be the most boring season in BB history.

Monk

This looked like it was going to be an interesting week, but who knew that production would throw POV to that gutter-mouthed bitch? It could still be somewhat interesting if Andy is replacement. Watching him & Aaryn campaigning for votes should prove interesting. Who would the McNasty's want to save? Their informant or their power player?

So I guess since things aren't going the McNasty's way they will just stay in bed even more than usual and pout.

At least it WON'T be in the HOH bed!!!

That's disgusting. Can you imagine what those bathrooms look like?

No wonder Amazonbitch has a yeast infection :kwasny:

She had the best week to make a power move but didn't. She's cooked now because the others won't save her next week and I can't imagine her not getting nominated.

Well, she could have a chance if Judd is her ally and Spencer wants the nasty hag out. If one of them could win HOH, she may still have a life in the game.

i have never seen spenser or mcdirty lift a finger to clean..andy has rinsed a dish so has airhead amazon leaves the kitchen a mess on purpose ..because she's evil..the only ones who cleaned regulary were Elissa , Helen and Ginamarie..if i were in there i would dump all their dishes on their beds ..bet they wouldn't notice

:kwasny:

This looked like it was going to be an interesting week, but who knew that production would throw POV to that gutter-mouthed bitch? It could still be somewhat interesting if Andy is replacement. Watching him & Aaryn campaigning for votes should prove interesting. Who would the McNasty's want to save? Their informant or their power player?

At least it WON'T be in the HOH bed!!!

No wonder Amazonbitch has a yeast infection :kwasny:

Well, she could have a chance if Judd is her ally and Spencer wants the nasty hag out. If one of them could win HOH, she may still have a life in the game.

I know and maybe some people came into the house with their crabs too!

It's called mass hysteria.

People will jump onto ANY band-wagon in hopes of making themselves look better.

Truth is there's not one living soul who's hands aren't dirty racially speaking. Be it laughing at an off color joke, making one or saying something in anger. Even the ' gee I didn't KNOW that wasn't PC ' people.

Of course it is. The game has been played this way before but it was considered "funny." Throw in some slurs and lo and behold everyone jumps on the moral bandwagon. Because of this, I can't take these people serious.

Would you let McDirtbag handle your pizza? NO!

Would you buy a house from DeManda? NO!

Would you hire Aryan as a midget model? NO!

Would you let the insane stalker GM run your Honey Boo-Boo pageant? NO!

Would you take a class with Professor Snake Andy? NO!

Would you hire J-U-Double Dee to appraise your home? NO!

Would you trust Spence with your model train set (or with your kids?) NO!

Would you take a yoga class with instructor Elissa? Maybe.

WORST. CAST. EVER.

I hope that Aryan blows up the house (as McManda), exposes the snake for what he is in hopes of saving her own ass! If she can convince everyone other than McManda that Andy is worse than she is for everyones game maybe he'll be GONE!!!

• Would you let McDirtbag handle your pizza? NO!

Would you let the insane stalker GM run your Honey Boo-Boo pageant? NO! Cause I hate HBB...

Would you take a class with Professor Snake Andy? Yes

Would you hire J-U-Double Dee to appraise your home? Hell Yes! Judd is sexy!

Would you trust Spence with your model train set (or with your kids?) NO!

Would you take a yoga class with instructor Elissa? Absolutely!

Would you let McDirtbag handle your pizza? NO!

Would you let the insane stalker GM run your Honey Boo-Boo pageant? Nope!

Would you take a class with Professor Snake Andy? Maybe but that is only because he actually is a fairly decent speaker

Would you hire J-U-Double Dee to appraise your home? Sure

Would you trust Spence with your model train set (or with your kids?) With the train set yes... With the kids Hell No!!

Would you take a yoga class with instructor Elissa? Have you seen her work out? Yes!!!

What is "Summer Camp"?

its 11:30pm BBT and they are all talking about seeing each other at summer camp in May.

Its sound like some kind of training camp where they prepare the selected HGs for the show.

Before they got into the discussion in much detail, BB tells them not to talk about production

Who's most likely to go home this week Andy or Aaryn?

I asking who being targeted by the remaining HGs

Aaryn is the target. Andy had his buddies votes.

I agree with Monk. This season sucks. When was the last time we didn't know who was going home on Sunday (other than Judd)?! Seriously, was it Nick?

I am not an Elissa fan but I at least thought she would stir the house up but I guess that's too much to ask. McRanda will win HOH this week and get a power out of Pandora and take full control of the house again ... LAME!