BB15 General Discussion - Part 3

Marty

I agree but would like to ask you what your take was when several seasons back there was a Muslim guy who was last with a woman and she swore and promised that he would be safe if he let her have the HOH. With her face to face promise to him, he let her have it and she reneged on her word. How did you feel about that? For me, that was objectionable dirty pool. Telling a person in the house what they want to hear is qualitatively different from that situation. Do you agree?

Ivette called Kaysar a "terrorist" that season and Janelle said Ivette should be cleaning her house. Not an "ooh" or an "ahh" over it.

Not to say all the things Evil Dick said and he becomes a BB legend.

I don't believe that Aaryn or the others will have a hard time outside of the house like so many wish for them. They will either fade away or get their own BB talk shows.

I just love how anything a male says goes unnoticed and brushed under the carpet, yet any time a woman says anything they should be punished for it.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivette called Kaysar a "terrorist" that season and Janelle said Ivette should be cleaning her house. Not an "ooh" or an "ahh" over it.

I don't believe that Aaryn or the others will have a hard time outside of the house like so many wish for them. They will either fade away or get their own BB talk shows.

I just love how anything a male says goes unnoticed and brushed under the carpet, yet any time a woman says anything they should be punished for it.

Amen

Excellent points! I find it rather remarkable that for some reason a large population of BB fans suddenly got sensitive this year. I see a lot of negative reactions that don't seem to be in balance with the actions of the HG's. This year is nothing that we haven't seen before, but maybe you are correct, men get a pass, but women don't. It's sad to see in our society that we still haven't grown past that.

These people are playing a game, doing so in a completely unnatural environment, and with cameras on them 24x7. I don't think it's fair to judge anyone's character under those circumstances in the context of the game. Which is what we are watching a game, news flash, it's not real life.

In particular I find it troubling that there are those who wish bad things upon contestants after the game is over. That is a rather sad commentary on our society.

Excellent points! I find it rather remarkable that for some reason a large population of BB fans suddenly got sensitive this year. I see a lot of negative reactions that don't seem to be in balance with the actions of the HG's. This year is nothing that we haven't seen before, but maybe you are correct, men get a pass, but women don't. It's sad to see in our society that we still haven't grown past that.

These people are playing a game, doing so in a completely unnatural environment, and with cameras on them 24x7. I don't think it's fair to judge anyone's character under those circumstances in the context of the game. Which is what we are watching a game, news flash, it's not real life.

In particular I find it troubling that there are those who wish bad things upon contestants after the game is over. That is a rather sad commentary on our society.

I feel the same

These people are planning how to play every competition. They had it planned for Amanda to win the last POV but she messed up.

You mean HOH, right? The POV was Helen and Spencer threw the wrench into things. It's not a bad strategy, but I think that it benefits people like Aaryn and Andy more than the others. The fun always starts when they have to start eating their own.

These people are planning how to play every competition. They had it planned for Amanda to win the last POV but she messed up.

I missed it. How are they planning to rig this one? Last night Helen said something that made me think they knew what comp it was going to be.

I missed it. How are they planning to rig this one? Last night Helen said something that made me think they knew what comp it was going to be.

Sometimes they get advanced notice of a competition so they can practice. Which leaves them plenty of time to figure out how to throw it if they so desire.

They seemed to be talking about Zingbot a lot, but I can't remember which comp they usually use for that. A puzzle?

Triple A were in the HOH and they were talking what order to drop down. Amanda is worried about the backyard lockdown for so long. They are talking a lot about a luxury comp and taking prizes.

McSmelly is a BB super fan. He has been the one to guess what the comp could be and come up with a plan to keep the victim from winning.

Anyone remember season 6 when they didn't want Maggie to win the chess board type comp and they all blocked her until she couldn't move?

I know it is a far reach and dought seriously Aaryn would think of it but if she were to replace Elissa with Amanda not only would it make for good tv but it would gain her support of the other side and may get Andy's support as well. Helen and Amanda up,two opposite powers, and let the house decide.

I know it is a far reach and dought seriously Aaryn would think of it but if she were to replace Elissa with Amanda not only would it make for good tv but it would gain her support of the other side and may get Andy's support as well. Helen and Amanda up,two opposite powers, and let the house decide.

She would gain support of the other side, but lose support of her side.

If she leaves it the way she does, putting Spencer up then it's clear she chose a side and I respect that.

She is firmly under Amanda's thumb. She has complained about it to GM but she won't go against her. But if GM was to win HoH, Aaryn would try to get GM to do it.

Been watching BBAU. So far, they have some likeable people. And they have a dog. Things are always better with a dog.

She is firmly under Amanda's thumb. She has complained about it to GM but she won't go against her. But if GM was to win HoH, Aaryn would try to get GM to do it.

Been watching BBAU. So far, they have some likeable people. And they have a dog. Things are always better with a dog.

I think a dog would be great in the house except this season because Howard the Dog Fighter was there and would have probably made the dog vicious.

I think a dog would be great in the house except this season because Howard the Dog Fighter was there and would have probably made the dog vicious.

Howard isn't a dog-fighter, he said his mother had German-Shepard dogs sicced on her during the civil-rights struggle.

Howard in his interview talked about how the vicious dogs were used by vicious and hateful police against the peaceful protesters and that the dogs would rip the flesh of these women much to the enjoyment of the police.

GingerSnaps : " I think a dog would be great in the house except this season because Howard the Dog Fighter was there and would have probably made the dog vicious. "

How did Howard get into this conversation ?

and Ginger... could we let the Howard thing rest for the remainder of the night, please ?

Ok, first I apologize if this has been discussed already, BUT how will the bring back a juror work? Will they have that competition first and then the HOH with the returning juror playing for it too? If the returning juror cant play for HOH then it is a waste. That person will sent out next week. I hope Helen gets it and returns and wins HOH and puts up mcmanda!

Ok, first I apologize if this has been discussed already, BUT how will the bring back a juror work? Will they have that competition first and then the HOH with the returning juror playing for it too? If the returning juror cant play for HOH then it is a waste. That person will sent out next week. I hope Helen gets it and returns and wins HOH and puts up mcmanda!

The returning HG usually takes place before the HOH comp, so the returning HG gets to play. I expect the comp for returning HG will be slanted for Helen to win because she is obviously the production favorite this year. I thought it was interesting they didn't mention anything about the returning HG on last Thursday's show until after the HOH comp. I think that was because with Aaryn winning it was obvious that Helen and Elissa were going to be nominated. If Elissa or Helen had won HOH, they likely would have waited another week JMO

In past seasons, the returning HG, special powers, changes in the rules for just this week etc have always been a production ploy to save a popular player. This year I think it's kind of interesting because in the past a very popular player has always been saved. This year I don't see any of the potential four filling that role. So I think it's a little difficult to predict, but I think it will likely be Helen.