BB15 General Discussion - Part 3

Marty

I can tell McFilthy spends a LOT of time getting ready :bow: for the DR. Don't know how Amanda can bear to let that sexy :hercules: hunk of man out of her sight when he goes in the DR. What if one of those handlers want to handle :hug: her (fake)husband?

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell McFilthy spends a LOT of time getting ready :bow: for the DR. Don't know how Amanda can bear to let that sexy :hercules: hunk of man out of her sight when he goes in the DR. What if one of those handlers want to handle :hug: her (fake)husband?

LOL

No doubt! They sit there and say crap like how smelly each other is and how there skin feels nasty...NEWS FLASH...daily showers would solve those issues. Then they are having sex with each other??? Really makes me wanna puke and I have to fast forward anytime the cameras are on them so that I don't.

OK so CBS made a bonehead move putting the jury members all in one house - but I like the fact that a comp determines who comes back - very fair - like redemption island on Survivor

Yes I like the competing to come back

What happened with the little 1 on 1 conversation Julie used to have with the out-going HOH .... right before the

voting for Eviction ?

And... yayyyy they didn't show (or bring up) The Wedding :hurray:

What happened with the little 1 on 1 conversation Julie used to have with the out-going HOH .... right before the

voting for Eviction ?

And... yayyyy they didn't show (or bring up) The Wedding :hurray:

You know I was wondering the same thing about the HOH exit interview - they haven't done it all season have they?

This is rather strange this year. Every other time they have done the "twist" to bring a player back, it's always been set up to bring an extreamly popular player back. Assuming it's going to be either Helen or Elissa as the 4th, I don't see any of the four as fitting that role. Personally I'd like it to be Jessie but I certainly can't make an argument that she is a fan favorite.

This season has totally disgusted me, this whole bunch are rotten to the core, Helen is really gettin on my nerves, I see her and Elissa on the block soon, so the " big moves" that Helen was talking about will prolly her bein kicked to the curb. It's so disgusting to even think that Amanda could win this or Aryn? Even Mcnasty winning is sooo wrong, I don't like anyone that is in there, well maybe ellissa, but that is because she has a moral compass, GM is one of the most disgusting ppl I've witnessed lately along with Amanda, seriously where did they find this group? And it worries me that it could ruin BB for good, like after all the controversy the show could get canceled, and while I hate this season I still love BB.

This is rather strange this year. Every other time they have done the "twist" to bring a player back, it's always been set up to bring an extreamly popular player back. Assuming it's going to be either Helen or Elissa as the 4th, I don't see any of the four as fitting that role. Personally I'd like it to be Jessie but I certainly can't make an argument that she is a fan favorite.

They would actually have to have an extremely popular player lol

Well there is a behind the scene Candice outrage about the way she was treated that might have sparked this.......... :lookaround:

Candice comes back and wins HOH and evicts Aaryn?

Why is every one using small font all of a sudden? I gave up trying to read niteslacker's report. And now other poster's are also using miniature font. I am a 61 year old BB junkie, and I guess my eye sight is starting to fail me. My guilty pleasure is sitting with coffee in hand and reading the nightslacker - night owl report every morning. If I don't get my morning BB fix, it makes for a miserable day!! hahaha.

Hold down the Control key and click the plus sign. CTRL + - That will increase the font to your needs. To reverse, hold down Control key and Click minus - CTRL - to revert to reg size font or hold down CTRL and click 0 = CTRL 0 to revert back to regular size.

You can also click on Page and increase font size.

Why is every one using small font all of a sudden? I gave up trying to read niteslacker's report. And now other poster's are also using miniature font. I am a 61 year old BB junkie, and I guess my eye sight is starting to fail me. My guilty pleasure is sitting with coffee in hand and reading the nightslacker - night owl report every morning. If I don't get my morning BB fix, it makes for a miserable day!! hahaha.

beebeejunkie, I was wondering the same thing, but just used "tools" (ALT X) and went to 150 percent and it was fine for me. Or do it the way slimcruz said.

What has happened to big brother is that the houseguests know what is going to happen and just about when it is going to happen. The idiots make very little change in the format from year to year and can only come up with twists designed to alleviate floaters. Well, newsflash for you. It didn't work. Enough.

I guess size does matter! :lipsrsealed2:

Bigger doesn't always mean better, but size DOES matter. :naughty:

So how are they going to get rid of all these houseguests? By my count (and bear in mind that I'm no expert because this is only the second season I've watched), there will probably need to be two more double evictions, unless someone self-evicts or is expelled. Right? Wrong?

From my understanding CBS has not officially set a date for the finale. The season will run longer this year for sure. There are 8 HG's left with one juror returning. My highly uneducated guess thinks there will be at least one more double eviction. That would put the show ending at the end of Sept. possibly early Oct.

On many of the individual BB players boards, many of you complain about the players lying and backstabbing, isn't this the BB way ??

Why be upset or appalled by this behavior ? Also, manipulation....this experiment of watching people 24/7 and being surprised, disappointed, or appalled doesn't make sense to me.

Some applaud player's game play, but what is acceptable game play ?

To decry someones lack of morals because of gameplay makes no sense either.

All BB winners lie to someone, backstab someone...

The immaturity of players, the lack of common sense and boorish behavior from people who forget they are being watched may be something to comment on.

I was NOT a Danielle fan, worried about Ian's behavior, marvelled at Dan's manipulations, and groaned at Shane's choices last season. But this season so much hate for players seems unnatural, and I don't understand it. Please note that I am often offended at their behavior.

Just my two cents.