BB15 General Discussion - Part 3

Marty

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Marty.... but, they probably will :kwasny:

Slimcruz : " Even the crazy ones keep their mouths shut on the subject. "

uhhh....you think that will include GinaMarie ? lol... can't see her NOT spilling the beans at some point

They might do a quick snippet of the Wedding when Julie does the segment where she talks to the HGs

a little before the Voting begins.

I'm afraid they'll actually mention it... if only briefly.

They might do a quick snippet of the Wedding when Julie does the segment where she talks to the HGs

a little before the Voting begins.

I'm afraid they'll actually mention it... if only briefly.

They should do a snippet of what happened at 2:10am too.

Guest 6Borders

I hope tonite is OTEV because that one scares Helen (lol).

Watching last nights POV and the planning leading up to it is exactly why BB needs to change the format.

They had to change it after BB5 when pretty much the same thing happened.

I am SO sick of these people throwing comps and bullying people into throwing comps. People need to want to compete and win things. BB needs to do something to sweeten the pot or something so they will want to try instead of pre-planning who is going to win and how!

I hope tonite is OTEV because that one scares Helen (lol).

Watching last nights POV and the planning leading up to it is exactly why BB needs to change the format.

They had to change it after BB5 when pretty much the same thing happened.

I am SO sick of these people throwing comps and bullying people into throwing comps. People need to want to compete and win things. BB needs to do something to sweeten the pot or something so they will want to try instead of pre-planning who is going to win and how!

Yep exactly - That really pissed me off that they tried to bully someone on the block to throw the competition and they were outraged when he didn't fold on a question.

Is Amanda really that smart to come up with these game plans, i.e. the Veto (what it was going to be and how they can rig it in their favor) and manipulating McCrae and Andy to lie about a final three with Helen, taking the blood off her hands and keeping her safe. Or is someone coaching her behind the scenes?

Is Amanda really that smart to come up with these game plans, i.e. the Veto (what it was going to be and how they can rig it in their favor) and manipulating McCrae and Andy to lie about a final three with Helen, taking the blood off her hands and keeping her safe. Or is someone coaching her behind the scenes?

which is dirtier? McC's hair, crotch after being up A's backside, teeth, pjs, feet, or the BB coaching that you posit as how A is coming up with these power moves? All I can think about when I see them is how unwashed people smell that one encounters sometimes on the streets.

Well, IMO the scheme to let Helen win was a decision they all made and at least that is something that production didn't set up. Of course, unless they did mention it to Amanda in DR. Oh well, I guess we will never really know! :bag:

Guest 6Borders

No way Amanda came up with that veto plan any more than the "clever" things she says in the DR.

She's just in a 24/7 audition. Grodner really can't do much about it if Spencer decides to step up to the plate, but if they all suddenly vote Spencer out tonite I would be very suspicious!!

It was McCrae that figured out the counting comp was coming up, and also how to rig it - he is a so called "superfan"

As much as I dislike Spencer, I'm glad he didn't follow their plan. It is so arrogant of them to think that the guy who is always on the block should trust them. From his point of view, they are saying exactly the same words to him that they are saying to Jessie. Up until her little blow up, they were telling her she was totally safe. Spencer was going. Same words to Spencer about Jessie. But he is supposed to trust them and throw the veto.

They have been on indoor lockdown for a long time. I would think if it were a knock out they would not have been on indoor lockdown for so long. I could be wrong here but isn't the OTEV mostly used as a veto comp??? Amanda did not come up with the plan for Veto, it was McCrea he knew it would be coming up it's not hard to rig it if you have everyone playing on board. Spencer did the smart thing by not listening to them and he should have owned it. Someone needs to put these idiots in their place because she thinks she is the queen along with Helen. He should have said do I look stupid to you???? Of course I am not going to throw the veto I would look like a total idiot this way I only look like a half an idiot.......

This is the first year I have been able to watch BBAD because it is on TVGN. I have a question about DR. Why can't they go in looking however they want (ex: Aryan last night with her makeup from Andy) and WHY do they take an hour to get ready to go in? I would never do my makeup at midnight just for a diary room session. Are they told they have to look their best or what?

This is the first year I have been able to watch BBAD because it is on TVGN. I have a question about DR. Why can't they go in looking however they want (ex: Aryan last night with her makeup from Andy) and WHY do they take an hour to get ready to go in? I would never do my makeup at midnight just for a diary room session. Are they told they have to look their best or what?

They can, but they know it has a good chance of getting televised, so they want to look their best. If I was in the house, they would have to call me before I cleanse my face if they wanted "made up" which isn't much to begin with, otherwise I am going in au natural.

They can, but they know it has a good chance of getting televised, so they want to look their best. If I was in the house, they would have to call me before I cleanse my face if they wanted "made up" which isn't much to begin with, otherwise I am going in au natural.

Yeah same here. I just don't get it or is this how people just act now? They are constantly singing, talking about stuff they shouldn't, taking an hour to go to DR...basically just ignoring all the rules and doing whatever they please and being disrespectful. I would like to see BB start punishing them for breaking/ ignoring the rules instead of warning them every minute of the day.

Yeah same here. I just don't get it or is this how people just act now? They are constantly singing, talking about stuff they shouldn't, taking an hour to go to DR...basically just ignoring all the rules and doing whatever they please and being disrespectful. I would like to see BB start punishing them for breaking/ ignoring the rules instead of warning them every minute of the day.

They're BB princesses! It takes Elissa forever to get into the DR, but she has the most maintenance. Most of the time, Amanda looks like a rag in DR. The others are so-so and it's hit or miss.