GinaMarie - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

If you expect ginamarie to be respectful, in any setting, to someone that she hates with a vehemence bordering on obsession then your expectations are not going to be met.

Sometimes, you have to take the high road so as not to get dirty from the trash on the low road.

They - candice and ginamarie - looked like a pair of ridiculous junior high school girls acting-out a grudge. I don't recall this happening before and I'll bet it won't happen again. Nothing is gained from acting like that.

As for the racism/rebel flag/whatever remarks. I don't understand the inference and didn't see it but in my opinion, candice should have called them on that stuff weeks ago and refused to go on unless it was addressed by the powers-that-be. She didn't and I moved on.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CBS should have told her to STFU while Candice was speaking

ITA......Julie should be ashamed.....I would have said GM you had your say when you nominated her now it is Candices' turn....she let it get out of hand....smh

The Chen tried to stop it. "Ladies. Ladies. Ladies." What was she supposed to do? It was live tv? Right? I'm not sure from live or taped BB anymore. Should the Chen have tasered them? The entire show was about them running around like fools and running to the sofa. The Chen was probably NOT a happy camper at the finish.

The Chen tried to stop it. "Ladies. Ladies. Ladies." What was she supposed to do? It was live tv? Right? I'm not sure from live or taped BB anymore. Should the Chen have tasered them? The entire show was about them running around like fools and running to the sofa. The Chen was probably NOT a happy camper at the finish.

Yes! She should have tasered them!

http://www.bigbrotherspice.com/2013/08/bb15-ginamarie-candices-adoption.html

"if you didn't know, Candice was reunited with her birth mother a couple of years ago on Oprah's OWN Network. It was a really touching segment. Candice's birth mother seemed remorseful for her choices, but Candice assured her that she understood why she was put up for adoption."

So take that, GinaMarie, Candice has TWO great mothers...and you still have no class.

OMG Julie Chen with a taser is a fantastic idea! The ultimate game show host! Chenbot unleashes hot fury on GinaMarie! The audience goes wild!

Production should have cut both mics, gone to Julie for a few seconds, scolded GinaMarie, then flipped back to Candice with GM's mic off.

Ironic that GM keeps going on and on about people who don't have class. I wish Candice would have turned around and hit her. At that point, she'd just sacrifice her spot on jury.

I can't get over how disrespectful the majority of that house is this year.

TV is all about time. They only pay for so much and each second is preciously expensive. I'm sure they did not anticipate that they were dealing with a bunch of ignorant no-class, low-class fools intent on venting anger about nothing serious but their mutual dislike.

Actually, security should have yanked candice and ginamarie out the door together and tossed them to the curb. I did not want to hear all that chit and I do not care about it. Let those two deal with it on their own time not on time someone else has paid-for. Big mouths; both of them.

I did not get to see the show because of NFL football. I have only read what happened. In my opinion Candice had every right to call out Gina Marie for her totally stupid nomination speech. Those were your words GM I hope you can understand them and they are not too big for your volcabulary.(I hope I spelled that right LOL) Julie should have sent security in there and told GM to shut up or she would be leaving too. I never heard her Rebel flag comment and quite frankly that to me is nothing like what has been said in reference to Helen, Howard, or Candice over an over again. What she said about her mother was so wrong on so many levels. I don't care GM if you are from New York so is my husband he would never act like that and I have met many people from New York and they are the nicest people. I hate that she always says I am from New York blah blah blah who cares you are giving New York a bad name. I realize this is a game for 500,000 dollars but that doesn't mean you have to become a disgusting human being in the process.

"grab your rebel flag, black people on the block!"

that comment?

so she's a racist because she called the people who have made racial comments, racist?

and what is the one reason someone would excuse her?

There is a seemingly zero tolerance for racist remarks of ANY kind UNTIL Candice spit one out. Suddenly it's OK or swept under the rug. HYPOCRITES.

There is a seemingly zero tolerance for racist remarks of ANY kind UNTIL Candice spit one out. Suddenly it's OK or swept under the rug. HYPOCRITES.

just as a Swastika conjurs feelings of Nazi's and the Holocost, the Rebel Flag unfortunately falls into that same category. You can try to change it's meaning but most people view it as a sign of slavery, racism and bigotry. Candice saying Grab your Rebel Flag because there are black people on the block is a pretty powerful statement in response to all of the racist comments directed toward her. JMO

What Racist comment did she make? I did not see it or hear it. Of course comments on both sides are not right.

just as a Swastika conjurs feelings of Nazi's and the Holocost, the Rebel Flag unfortunately falls into that same category. You can try to change it's meaning but most people view it as a sign of slavery, racism and bigotry. Candice saying Grab your Rebel Flag because there are black people on the block is a pretty powerful statement in response to all of the racist comments directed toward her. JMO

Ah, but even her HOWIE could see her REDNECK inferrence and told her not to get ugly. I think that was an eye opener for him.

Sorry snancypants but I could not disagree more with your rebel flag/swastika comment. The only people who view the rebel flag as a symbol of racism are black people.

FYI.

The truth about the Confederate army is that it has nothing to do with racism or hate. The civil war was not fought over slavery or racism. It was about freedom, government and taxation without representation. Just as the war for American Independence (1776) the war for Southern Independence (1861) was fought over the federal government constantly trying to raise taxes on the Southern people. This was done through high tariffs on imported goods, in order to protect the inefficient big businesses in the North. These big businesses could not compete with manufactured goods from England and France with whom the South traded cotton. The South did not have factories and had to import most finished goods. The industrial Revolution allowed England and France to produce and ship across the Atlantic products that were cheaper than the products coming from the Northern manufacturers.

We live in a society with some very sick and ignorant people.

I agree with you 100% that certain symbols like the Swastika, the noose, the burning-cross, and the confederate flag etc, conjur up feelings of race-hatred and intolerance and these symbols are used by racists and bigots to express their supremacist views.

When you look at the multitude of Hate groups and their hundreds-of-thousands-of-members in this country you will often see the confederate flag used within their literature, propaganda, tattoos, and decor. The flag is a symbol of when this nation was divided and the good-Ol South owned slaves and could treat non-whites as subhuman without fear of reprisal.

So when Candice in response to racial hostility references the "Rebel Flag" us knowledgable people understand the reference while the Arayn/GM's of this world see it as being "racist" and equal in comparison to the insensitive and prejudiced remarks aimed at Candice and Helen.

We live in a very sick society filled with ignorance and intolerance.

[side-Note]

I think GM is an unstable element in the house, her violent outburst after Nicks eviction were she challenged the entire house was just a glimpse into her immaturity, her physical threat towards Candice and her shrine for Nick are two more examples that she may be mentally unstable.

I wonder if she's one of the HG's that's on drugs because if so then it may explain her behavior.

I wonder if she's one of the HG's that's on drugs because if so then it may explain her behavior.

I don't think she's on drugs - I think she NEEDS to be on drugs! She has NO self control, she is impulsive, obsessive, and flies off the handle with little provocation (her mistreatment of Candice was totally unwarranted). JMO.

I'm going to stick with my original theory. Aaryn was originally jealous of Candice because Candice was part of the pageant world too and went farther in that world. Ginamarie is very insecure because she's really not naturally pretty, she's definitely not smart and she's uneducated. She's 32 years old and has nothing going for her. She latched onto Aaryn and would do ANYTHING for her approval and friendship. Aaryn took advantage of it to further her game.

Outside of the BB house Aaryn wouldn't give Ginamarie as much as a glance, let alone be her friend. Ginamarie is well entrenched in her life as a bimbo. If she wasn't such a b*tch I'd feel sorry for her.

GM in the HOH - Andy says he isn't going to put her up in exchange for her not putting him up next week should she win HOH. Deal.

GM tells Andy that she felt Candice was disgusting and has no class - funny I feel the same way about GM.

X2lxL5H.jpg

I'm going to stick with my original theory. Aaryn was originally jealous of Candice because Candice was part of the pageant world too and went farther in that world. Ginamarie is very insecure because she's really not naturally pretty, she's definitely not smart and she's uneducated. She's 32 years old and has nothing going for her. She latched onto Aaryn and would do ANYTHING for her approval and friendship. Aaryn took advantage of it to further her game.

Outside of the BB house Aaryn wouldn't give Ginamarie as much as a glance, let alone be her friend. Ginamarie is well entrenched in her life as a bimbo. If she wasn't such a b*tch I'd feel sorry for her.

Spot on! I really believe the jealousy started when Aaryn found out Candice had been Miss Louisiana USA. At that moment she was competition to her. And no way was a black girl gonna outshine the blonde blue eyed Aaryn.

GM in the HOH - Andy says he isn't going to put her up in exchange for her not putting him up next week should she win HOH. Deal.

GM tells Andy that she felt Candice was disgusting and has no class - funny I feel the same way about GM.

X2lxL5H.jpg

Awesome! The HGs left in the house will get what they deserve by not evicting this rude-ass bimbo weeks ago. I hope she's in the F3 and then gets evicted.

Sorry snancypants but I could not disagree more with your rebel flag/swastika comment. The only people who view the rebel flag as a symbol of racism are black people.

FYI.

The truth about the Confederate army is that it has nothing to do with racism or hate. The civil war was not fought over slavery or racism. It was about freedom, government and taxation without representation. Just as the war for American Independence (1776) the war for Southern Independence (1861) was fought over the federal government constantly trying to raise taxes on the Southern people. This was done through high tariffs on imported goods, in order to protect the inefficient big businesses in the North. These big businesses could not compete with manufactured goods from England and France with whom the South traded cotton. The South did not have factories and had to import most finished goods. The industrial Revolution allowed England and France to produce and ship across the Atlantic products that were cheaper than the products coming from the Northern manufacturers.

Stevea11 this is not about the Confederate Army it is about the symbolism of the Confederate Flag. My educated brain knows what that war was fought for but when I see that Rebel Flag I think of slavery and racism etc. The fact is that white people in the south view that flag totally different from black people in the south.

The only people who view the rebel flag as a symbol of racism are black people. Well that is sort of my point. Candice is black so yes, she views that flag in a negative way.

This is just my opinion. I am certainly not qualified to debate any of this on a higher level. It is just how I feel. I am backing out of this as an argument :) I just wanna play nice!