GinaMarie - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

Maybe she just realized that she is thirty-two with no husband and no prospects and no real friend in the house of younger girls and that her imaginary time with the imaginary nick draws ever near for the world to see.

I can give her a free beauty tip: Doing that to your face is really not good.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12:02AM BBT: In the bathroom area GinaMarie doesn't feel well. She doesn't think she can eat any more slop. GinaMarie truly looks miserable.

This is from being evil and I hope she is as miserable as she can be.

Maybe there was a "cockaroach" in her slop muffin. I also like your theory that it's from being evil.

I can give her a free beauty tip: Doing that to your face is really not good.

Yeah, she's going to pay for that when she gets a little older.

Other than when she was on the bench watching veto comp and the non-use of it was GM in any other segment of the show? I don't remember seeing her. And that's a good thing.

It was really odd with so few people in the house, that GM didn't even get a mention? I don't miss her voice, but completely absent from the episode, should we read anything into this ???

It was really odd with so few people in the house, that GM didn't even get a mention? I don't miss her voice, but completely absent from the episode, should we read anything into this ???

I would love a show with not one mention of Amanda and no DR's from Amanda that are scripted by production to make her likable.

I know he is an elf, but what kind of gem is GM in that world? They are into moss and mushrooms (sounds like something they would offer for the Have nots) I guess that is what she's got between her ears that renders kind and sweet to him...