GinaMarie - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

GinaMarie is just kind of a sad mess! She clearly lacks formal education, but at 32 that is something she could have done something about had she cared to.

She has the social graces of a giraffe at a cocktail party in a low-ceiling apartment, which I find strange considering what she does (now did) for a living. My limited knowledge of pageants would be to think that teaching poise, social graces, and public speaking skills would be strongly stressed in training young people for pageants. Somehow GinaMarie coordinating and directing pageants would be the last of my picks if you gave me 10 occupations and asked me which one I thought applied to her.

Her boorish behavior and comments she excuses away with "I'm from New York", which is a huge cop-out, and seems to be something she's just learned and ingrained to sweep herself under the rug and laugh off her behaviors. Her beyond rude and uncalled for remark as Candace was exiting (about Candace's mother), and her totally bizarre obsession with Nick and her eating disorders, whatever they might be (but are enough for even the most self-absorbed HG's to notice and be concerned about), are matters for the psychologist and the medical teams.

GinaMarie is just kind of a sad mess! She clearly lacks formal education, but at 32 that is something she could have done something about had she cared to.

She has the social graces of a giraffe at a cocktail party in a low-ceiling apartment, which I find strange considering what she does (now did) for a living. My limited knowledge of pageants would be to think that teaching poise, social graces, and public speaking skills would be strongly stressed in training young people for pageants. Somehow GinaMarie coordinating and directing pageants would be the last of my picks if you gave me 10 occupations and asked me which one I thought applied to her.

Her boorish behavior and comments she excuses away with "I'm from New York", which is a huge cop-out, and seems to be something she's just learned and ingrained to sweep herself under the rug and laugh off her behaviors. Her beyond rude and uncalled for remark as Candace was exiting (about Candace's mother), and her totally bizarre obsession with Nick and her eating disorders, whatever they might be (but are enough for even the most self-absorbed HG's to notice and be concerned about), are matters for the psychologist and the medical teams.

She is no more a pageant coordinator as Helen is a polical consultant or Candice is a speech therapist. They're all phonies.

Just to be clear; after having noticed similar replies, what does that mean? I am referring to:

Upon her departure from the BB household their will be an abundance of individuals willing to meet her challenge of "bringing the Black out".

Thanks.

"Bringing the Black out" is a reference made popular by the KKK, Aryan-Nation, SkinHeads, Neo-Nazi's etc. etc. etc., it's where you use racial slurs, racial intimidation and racial violence untill you get a reaction from so-called Black people.

In society they would normally burn-a-cross, spraypaint-a-swastika, hang-a-noose or maybe bomb a Black church, lynch/castrate a Black male or maybe assassinate a Black leader......in a BB setting you could simply make racially offensive comments, attack a persons skin-color and hair texture, attack their possessions and then attempt to provoke them into a physical confrontation.

On the flip-side many NoN-whites refer to this behavior as "the white coming out".

[sideanote]

On BBAD I was very disturbed while watching GM, she looked more orange than usual and she seemed to be heavily medicated or possibly under the influence of a heavy sedative...I hope that Candise parting words to her didn't make her start a self-appraisal that sank her into a deep depression.

The production has the responsibility to protect the emotionally unstable cast-members and keep them from harming themselves and if this poor child is bulimic as Elissa said then their needs to be a medical professional to examine her and ensure all parties that she isn't a danger to herself.

After the greatest BB season in history I would hate to see the season marred by a preventable suicide or medical emergency.

With all the mental problems this girl has, along with the eating disorder (when HG's are talking about hearing her purging on a regular basis), think CBS should have removed her from the house long ago. This is ridiculous....what if she ends up having a hear attack after being a HN this week?? Is CBS responsible? Anyone who says that they don't like to drink water because it makes them feel "full" has a definite problem. And the pic of her looking at the mung beans and wishing it was steak....food is the LAST thing this pathetic "creature" thinks of. GET HER OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!! SHE NEEDS TREATMENT!!!

Again, I am no mental health professional and I watch big brother as an escape from the rigors of real life and not to worry about the health of participants in a reality show. That would be ridiculous in itself. I assume that they have a 24/7 production team and are monitored by cameras 24/7 which is certainly more intrusively caring than their lives would reflect away from the house. That said, in my non-professional opinion any person who would cry and snuffle for what seemed to be days into an evicted houseguest's pair of running shorts and wear his cap and claim that they are affianced and etc and etc and ad nauseam is a raving nutjob.

Again, I am no mental health professional and I watch big brother as an escape from the rigors of real life and not to worry about the health of participants in a reality show. That would be ridiculous in itself. I assume that they have a 24/7 production team and are monitored by cameras 24/7 which is certainly more intrusively caring than their lives would reflect away from the house. That said, in my non-professional opinion any person who would cry and snuffle for what seemed to be days into an evicted houseguest's pair of running shorts and wear his cap and claim that they are affianced and etc and etc and ad nauseam is a raving nutjob.

I guess I don't see Grodner as "caring" more as someone who would throw anyone under the bus for ratings no matter how much it could physically or emotionally hurt them . I do agree that GM is a raving nutjob and hope her parents (whom I am sure are aware of her problems as she lives with them) finally do something about it when this "child" gets back to NJ....and Nick had better start running now!!!

I guess I don't see Grodner as "caring" more as someone who would throw anyone under the bus for ratings no matter how much it could physically or emotionally hurt them . I do agree that GM is a raving nutjob and hope her parents (whom I am sure are aware of her problems as she lives with them) finally do something about it when this "child" gets back to NJ....and Nick had better start running now!!!

True. bottom line = ratings. I don't know ginamarie's family situation but oh goodness I hope they don't watch the live feeds.

OMG Julie Chen with a taser is a fantastic idea! The ultimate game show host! Chenbot unleashes hot fury on GinaMarie! The audience goes wild!

Lol! Wouldn't it be great if all hg's were required to wear shock collars?

I did not get to see the show because of NFL football. I have only read what happened. In my opinion Candice had every right to call out Gina Marie for her totally stupid nomination speech. Those were your words GM I hope you can understand them and they are not too big for your volcabulary.(I hope I spelled that right LOL) Julie should have sent security in there and told GM to shut up or she would be leaving too. I never heard her Rebel flag comment and quite frankly that to me is nothing like what has been said in reference to Helen, Howard, or Candice over an over again. What she said about her mother was so wrong on so many levels. I don't care GM if you are from New York so is my husband he would never act like that and I have met many people from New York and they are the nicest people. I hate that she always says I am from New York blah blah blah who cares you are giving New York a bad name. I realize this is a game for 500,000 dollars but that doesn't mean you have to become a disgusting human being in the process.

I agree. GM acts as though being from NY gives her the God-given right to a loud, foul-mouthed POS.

Andy and GM talking in the HOH room. I'm pretty sure he told her that he's keeping Spencer. She mentions that she's not the smartest person and he cuts her off. "I hate when you say that! You light up a room when you walk in. You are the most unforgettable person." He tells her. Look how she smiles at that! Andy is a charmer when it comes to GM. Talk inevitably turns to Nick.....The word "like" is used in this conversation approx. 1,287 times.

yozuzR9.jpgrK0rLx1.jpg

Andy and GM talking in the HOH room. I'm pretty sure he told her that he's keeping Spencer. She mentions that she's not the smartest person and he cuts her off. "I hate when you say that! You light up a room when you walk in. You are the most unforgettable person." He tells her. Look how she smiles at that! Andy is a charmer when it comes to GM. Talk inevitably turns to Nick.....The word "like" is used in this conversation approx. 1,287 times.

That's my Andy! What a guy :notworthy:

GM is a real product of NY. 10,000 people live on a block. Each block is a little town. She probably lives on a block of Italians. There will be a Deli where everyone buys their food. Everyone sits on the stoop and talks. They talk about other ethnic groups and they are not complementary about them. When they have a reason to interact with those other groups, they behave themselves. All the groups are like that in general and yet get along with one another except in the harshest areas where gangs fight each other. I do not think she comes from that. They think what they say about one another is based on generalization and when dealing with an individual they are capable of overcoming those viewpoints...and that is why they do not think of themselves as racist or prejudiced, because they are capable of seeing the individual and the stereotype does not cause them to pre-judge people. However, when a person of some other group lives up to the stereotype, they derisively laugh behind the back and point to it.

So she comes into the BB house and Aryan is there with her pageant worthy looks and she wants to align with her and Aryan hates Candace for being prettier (by pageant acclaim certified) well the rest is history for why GM behaves the way she has given the kind of intelligence she has and her use of drugs and the bulimia all adding to her imbalance.