GinaMarie - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

Spot on! I really believe the jealousy started when Aaryn found out Candice had been Miss Louisiana USA. At that moment she was competition to her. And no way was a black girl gonna outshine the blonde blue eyed Aaryn.

Aaryn made some deplorable racist comments, but I think she'd sieze on whatever ammo she thought she could use against whoever she deemed a threat. Race wouldn't matter.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! The HGs left in the house will get what they deserve by not evicting this rude-ass bimbo weeks ago. I hope she's in the F3 and then gets evicted.

For everyone's safey in the jury house, I hope you're right. GinaMarie needs to be kept as far away from the jury house as possible

without making it into the final two. That means she would be final 3 and not have to go to the jury house. Safety for everyone b/c

without cameras rolling this girl is capable of danger.

I detest ginamarie but candice shouldn't have brought it to that because it made her look bad to me, too. I wish she had gone out with her head high and no drama. Too late for that, kiddo.

How could Candice, who has been constantly berated and harassed, outcast and denigrated by a bunch of racists look bad to you in comparison? She's been quiet about a lot of things for weeks and now it was her turn to be able to say what she wanted on her way out of the house, what is wrong with that? It's been done by many evictees from BB and on every single occasion, they were given that opportunity without being yelled down and interrupted. What did she care, she was leaving. Ginamarie is an embarrassment as a human being.

"grab your rebel flag, black people on the block!"

that comment?

so she's a racist because she called the people who have made racial comments, racist?

and what is the one reason someone would excuse her?

:smilielol:

Getting back to the topic of GM.

She's still in the house and Candice isn't. GM was't the only one voting, so others wanted her out too. GM is immature and a loose cannon and says hateful things. Other HG have been immature, loose cannons and said hateful things too. It's part of what goes on in an uncontrolled environment of a bunch of strangers who were handpicked to be there for a particular reason and the reason is that Grodner thought they may be entertaining in some way.

Nyse if you seriously believe that was her intent and that Howard and others misinterpreted her meaning... you feel free to enjoy that line of thinking.

Personally I cannot find sympathy with Candice and her remarks including her sad excuse for game play. Pass.

Edit

Aaryn made some deplorable racist comments, but I think she'd sieze on whatever ammo she thought she could use against whoever she deemed a threat. Race wouldn't matter.

Aryan was very threatened by the Black fish she even pondered if the Black fish could go to heaven like the rest of the fish.

GinnaMarie has made it a long way in this game despite being semi-literate and possibly mentally-iLL, I guess some of the more cultured and educated HG's find her broken-English and dramatic behavior as a dorm of entertainment in a house were they can't watch Jerry Springer, Jersey Shore, or Mob Wives.

Upon her departure from the BB household their will be an abundance of individuals willing to meet her challenge of "bringing the Black out".

Edited by CeCiMom
Off-topic

Episode 16

4:29

Her Rebel flag comment was no less venomous than OTHER comments by other HG's. Clearly not to Howards taste.

No excuses.

There's only one reason someone would excuse her.

But it's true! Down south the rebel flag resembles racism! That's why the flag is popular with the KKK! That flag lost its meaning along time ago!

But it's true! Down south the rebel flag resembles racism! That's why the flag is popular with the KKK! That flag lost its meaning along time ago!

It lost it's meaning right about the time some people started calling it racist. Before that it was nothing more than a symbol of southen pride.

I'm going to stick with my original theory. Aaryn was originally jealous of Candice because Candice was part of the pageant world too and went farther in that world. Ginamarie is very insecure because she's really not naturally pretty, she's definitely not smart and she's uneducated. She's 32 years old and has nothing going for her. She latched onto Aaryn and would do ANYTHING for her approval and friendship. Aaryn took advantage of it to further her game.

Outside of the BB house Aaryn wouldn't give Ginamarie as much as a glance, let alone be her friend. Ginamarie is well entrenched in her life as a bimbo. If she wasn't such a b*tch I'd feel sorry for her.

Absolutely agree Candice is gorgeous, and well Aaryn not so much.

Andy and Elissa in the HOH talking but not saying specific words. Then Elissa mentions that production must know about it. Then Andy mentions "eating disorders" and we get the fishies. I wonder how true this newest rumor is. Seems like there might be some truth to it. IDK.

It lost it's meaning right about the time some people started calling it racist. Before that it was nothing more than a symbol of southen pride.

The Swastika used to be a symbol of German pride untill people started calling it racist. Before the Germans stole it it was a

Spiritual symbol that didn't represent supremacist views...kinda like how the sicko-supremacists hi-jacked the symbol of the Cross and used the burning-cross to represent their supremacist views.

I wonder if GM has some self-esteem issues with her skin. She seems to be an odd color of orange as if she used chemicals and tanning-lamps to add color to her body. I think its a tragedy if she's throwing-up her food to stay slim and using artificial means to add color to herself in order to look "alive" and "healthy".

I hope the poor woman doesent get melonama skin-cancer laying out in the sun or malnutrition from not eating.

I wonder if GM has some self-esteem issues with her skin. She seems to be an odd color of orange as if she used chemicals and tanning-lamps to add color to her body. I think its a tragedy if she's throwing-up her food to stay slim and using artificial means to add color to herself in order to look "alive" and "healthy".

I hope the poor woman doesent get melonama skin-cancer laying out in the sun or malnutrition from not eating.

I wonder if her odd skin tone has to do with her eating disorder. She's a mess. She would probably do better in some sort of psychiatric facility than in a reality television setting.

Again, I'd almost feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a b*tch.

It's becoming obvious that her outward "bravado & bitchiness" is covering up intense psychological insecurities (no excuse!).......certainly her idolization of Nick after such a short time, turning it into a loving relationship in her head and making a shrine, carrying around/talking to & kissing his picture were all tip off's of a pretty unstable personality. Thing is BB encouraged it all by giving her that pic.....so they have her seeing a psychologist on one hand but are playing it up on the other. Now with the eating disorder stuff, sounds like that may be her go to "stress reliever" and if BB was "concerned" why let her be a have not? Sounds cruel but this isn't the first time BB chose HGs who seemed more suited for rehab or a phsych. ward than a reality show.

Funny, marty. Thanks for the smile.

I'm not a mental health professional and I don't really care all that much about the specificity of ginamarie's problems. I wish that big brother would be kind enough to let her take it somewhere else because whatever her problems are or even if she actually has problems; I am sick of the woman. I don't know anybody like ginamarie nor do I wish to know anybody like ginamarie. Whatever entertainment factor she has provided for me is long-gone.

Edit

Aryan was very threatened by the Black fish she even pondered if the Black fish could go to heaven like the rest of the fish.

GinnaMarie has made it a long way in this game despite being semi-literate and possibly mentally-iLL, I guess some of the more cultured and educated HG's find her broken-English and dramatic behavior as a dorm of entertainment in a house were they can't watch Jerry Springer, Jersey Shore, or Mob Wives.

Upon her departure from the BB household their will be an abundance of individuals willing to meet her challenge of "bringing the Black out".

lmao. . now that's a stereotype bout us blacks girls that just might come true....not condoning, jus sayin

lmao. . now that's a stereotype bout us blacks girls that just might come true....not condoning, jus sayin

Just to be clear; after having noticed similar replies, what does that mean? I am referring to:

Thanks.