McCrae - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

He is really afraid she will turn on him? Love it. Perhaps he can talk Andy into using the POV and putting Amanda up. That would make my day! I would be jumping up and down and waving my hands all over and telling everyone is the house how much I love them. (Oh,wait then I would be Helen). Oh well. :lookaround:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"hmmmm........could he possibly muster up some of that intelligence to become a player in this game?"

"If McDirty is intelligent he is hiding it very well."

"He may be intelligent (although you wouldn't be able to discern that from how he's playing the game)"

Newsflash - we are intelligent but we are watching this stuff.

I know you guys are gonna laugh at me but I gotta say it - I felt TERRIBLE watching Judd beg for his life. Andy said it best - it was like watching a dying animal. I don't think I could have voted him out if I was there. I know I am a sucker. Stop laughing.

I know you guys are gonna laugh at me but I gotta say it - I felt TERRIBLE watching Judd beg for his life. Andy said it best - it was like watching a dying animal. I don't think I could have voted him out if I was there. I know I am a sucker. Stop laughing.

Ditto. Yes, that was painful to watch but I'm glad they showed it.

It really bothered me too. I was like OMG just hurry up and end this.

Ditto. Yes, that was painful to watch but I'm glad they showed it.

Lol. Me too. I was getting teary eyed and I wasn't even a fan of his. It was heartbreaking lol.

It really bothered me too. I was like OMG just hurry up and end this.

What it was for me was that he begged them not to evict him. I had never heard anyone beg to not be evicted before. I was enough, already, judd, let it go. They totally ignored him while he was prostrating himself before them. That wasn't so pretty. Begging, though. A bit much. I always thought that judd was a tad strange but that reinforced it for me.

Guest 6Borders

McCrae is very intelligent. His cartoon characters are funny stuff.

Except where relationships are concerned at the moment but I'm sure he's working on kicking his fake sick BB wife to the curb!

McCrae is jokingly telling Amanda that he is afraid that she is plotting against him - she keeps telling him that he stinks because he hasn't taken a shower in days (they were in the tub last night with bubbles) lots of giggling and she keeps hitting him with a pillow - it's actually pretty cute - she is joking telling him that she and Helen have a F2 deal and it is making him paranoid - she told him his breath is horrendous - :lookaround:

46zvduc.jpgdBTuwnY.jpg

That's why I think she came on BB, to get back into the CBS fold. She didn't make it last time and had to go back to FL to sell real estate. She wants a career in media and thinks BB will get her back in. Everything she does is for the camera, especially her showmance. She believes the viewers are loving her and her dirty boy showmance. I don't think I have read that she has stated that their showmance is better than J&J or Brenchel but I bet she is thinking it.

So he actually told Aaryn to take him out before Amanda? Man, he is really an idiot and her plan to get to the end is working? Why would he give up the $$$$? Again, Stupid stupid group.