McCrae - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Amanda was beginning to plan her break with McCrae the other night when she was talking about her "dream" :) that her parents were very upset with her and her mom was lecturing her about giving up her rich, Jewish, lawyer BF for a pizza delivery boy.

Does anyone think this is going to last 5 min. after the game? Maybe a few min. more if one of them wins while the other rides the celeb. bandwagon. If neither wins, he will have no $$$$ and seems to me she may have trashed her ability to make $$$$$ by insulting most of the minorities that would be her customers.

"I had a dream".......that McCrae took showers and washed his hair every day, that Amanda wore clothes every day and that they were both voted out.

He's been reading it since Judd left... maybe even before but, I didn't notice it until that night.

IMO, McCrae has decided that it would be worse to come off as having gone against Amanda in any way rather than losing this game. saw some glimmers of BB McC dying to get out when he's manned up and called Am out on her tirades and he seems a lot saner in his DR's. He KNOWS she's going to lose the game for him in the end.......question is will he have the B**** to break from her or allow her to take him down?

If he has a brain cell in his head, he knows that she needs to be attached to him a whole lot more than he does to her.

wow..........wouldn't that be great.......IF McC was lying to everyone including Amanda this whole time........but unless he's willing to become a big boy in the house and move up to drinking from a bottle or a cup, what does it matter?

He may be intelligent (although you wouldn't be able to discern that from how he's playing the game) but he sure is spineless.

Unless he's one of those lone artists tucked away in a loft somewhere, his lack of hygiene is going to matter more than it

does in the BB house.

McCrae explaining to Andy in the HOH that he is afraid that after the upcoming McManda wedding that Amanda will turn on him and vote him out. Andy reassures him that she would not. The whole time he is in the HOH he is staring at the monitor, worried that someone will come in - probably afraid of Amanda.

hY2kpbC.jpg