McCrae - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT

This McCrae guy would have most likely been evicted the first week if he hadn't won HOH, and he's the only player other than Andy that hasn't been nominated for eviction so it's strange to see a human with such bad hygiene being embraced by people who find the most petty reasons to dislike another HG.....

I wonder is Helen feels sorry for him like she says she does for GM, him supposedly being a pizza-boy and all.

Edited by CeCiMom

This McCrae guy would have most likely been evicted the first week if he hadn't won HOH, and he's the only player other than Andy that hasn't been nominated for eviction so it's strange to see a human with such bad hygiene being embraced by people who find the most petty reasons to dislike another HG.....

I wonder is Helen feels sorry for him like she says she does for GM, him supposedly being a pizza-boy and all.

People like McCrae are another reason I could never be on BB. How in the world can someone stand to go DAYS without showering or changing underwear??? He's not only a pig, but he has no respect for others around him, unless being gross is part of his game play.

My prediction is McCrea and Andy the final 2.

There is a lot of game left. I think that your prediction is interesting but I would wonder if andy would think that he could win over mccrae. ??? To be honest, I have absolutely no idea how this thing is going to play-out. Comps will be the deciding factor. Yes? They have to remove helen, ginamarie, aaryn, jessie, spencer and amanda to get to F2.

As distasteful as it may, Aaryn is positioned well for the $50K...

She's the perfect BB15 villain to bring along to insure votes for the eventual winner... I agree with Slim; this one is impossible to set odds on, but McCrea and Andy are sitting pretty at the moment.

Monk

But there that thing about Aaryn winning 3 HOH's and 1 POV.... so far

Guest 6Borders

My prediction is McCrea and Andy the final 2.

That would be interesting because I think the jury vote would not be predictable for those 2!

I still have this suspicion/gut feeling that a BB twist will be 3 in the finals for the jury to vote on. Think about it...a 9 person Jury and Julie did say America will vote MVP "all summer" so it's possible there will either be a vote by America or a vote from the collective evicted before jury as one

There is a lot of game left. I think that your prediction is interesting but I would wonder if andy would think that he could win over mccrae. ??? To be honest, I have absolutely no idea how this thing is going to play-out. Comps will be the deciding factor. Yes? They have to remove helen, ginamarie, aaryn, jessie, spencer and amanda to get to F2.

Sometime after 5am, Marty climbs over the wall of the BB house. Cousin Andy is there waiting, of course, since he always everywhere. Marty gives the little guy some good advice for the coming week. Unfortunately, Andy isn't hearing all that Marty has to say because there is this sound bite running through his head, "Ask not what Amanda can do for you... ask what YOU can do for Amanda". Marty is just hoping something got through to him.

But there that thing about Aaryn winning 3 HOH's and 1 POV.... so far

Again, this one is impossible to predict. Her competition skills can be both a plus and a minus. I do hope that she does NOT make it tot the finals but I just don't see Helen or Amanda getting there and the rest... well, they're pretty hopeless.

Monk

Sometime after 5am, Marty climbs over the wall of the BB house. Cousin Andy is there waiting, of course, since he always everywhere. Marty gives the little guy some good advice for the coming week. Unfortunately, Andy isn't hearing all that Marty has to say because there is this sound bite running through his head, "Ask not what Amanda can do for you... ask what YOU can do for Amanda". Marty is just hoping something got through to him.

Cousin Andy has a good chance. I left him a secret code in his letter from home but he won't be able to figure it out until next week. It is in secret code.

Again, this one is impossible to predict. Her competition skills can be both a plus and a minus. I do hope that she does NOT make it tot the finals but I just don't see Helen or Amanda getting there and the rest... well, they're pretty hopeless.

Monk

It is just fun to guess. I do think they will get rid of Aaryn soon because of her competition skills. They are all so delusional they all think the have the jury no matter who they take.

Why care whether mccrae bathes or not? What astonishes me more than him not bathing is that she is attached to him. Jeez. What is wrong with her?

I'd only care if I was there and had to smell him. And yes, that Amanda is attracted to him is astonishing to me too, but maybe her own standards of hygiene aren't very high.

The whole concept of musical beds and people not cleaning up after themselves would be my downfall.

Cousin Andy has a good chance. I left him a secret code in his letter from home but he won't be able to figure it out until next week. It is in secret code.

Even if he's able to decipher the code he'll just say it's too soon to act on it.

Guest 6Borders

Monk

I could see Grodner sending Helen and Amanda to F2 with either Andy or McCrae as the 3rd wheel, and the one who was F3 would get America's Fav 25K.

Sheep always do what the dog tells them to and as proven, so do the HG's!

(and for the record...my personal post disclaimer: I did not call anyone a name, reference the religion or origin of the sheep or the K9's (none were exploited during the typing of this post), producers, CBS and/or their employees/families/sheep/K9's, the HG's and/or their employees/families/friends/enemies/sheep/frogs/K9's and anyone I have forgotten...

....but since this is a McCrae thread the best I can do is get back on track and hope that he can "shed" (that's a field trial term...look it up cos I know the feeds are boring you) Amanda from his 3F's (flock, franchise.future!)!

33dgnbb.jpg

I could see Grodner sending Helen and Amanda to F2 with either Andy or McCrae as the 3rd wheel, and the one who was F3 would get America's Fav 25K.

(and for the record...my personal post disclaimer: I did not call anyone a name, reference the religion or origin of the sheep or the K9's (none were exploited during the typing of this post), producers, CBS and/or their employees/families/sheep/K9's, the HG's and/or their employees/families/friends/enemies/sheep/frogs/K9's and anyone I have forgotten...

....but since this is a McCrae thread the best I can do is get back on track and hope that he can "shed" (that's a field trial term...look it up cos I know the feeds are boring you) Amanda from his 3F's (flock, franchise.future!)!

33dgnbb.jpg

I don't think that I've told you that some years ago I had two wonderful border collies(Sammy a merle and Basker a black & white)... I trained them in agility but never really followed through with the competitions... I did train and compete with two Labs that reached UDX2. My brother also had several border collies and did compete in both agility and jumpers.

Monk

33dgnbb.jpg

Well, not that I want to start trouble here 6 but I'm sure the dogs who herd the sheep are much smarter than Grodner and may take offense to that comparison. Just saying. :sadwalk:

Guest 6Borders

Well, not that I want to start trouble here 6 but I'm sure the dogs who herd the sheep are much smarter than Grodner and may take offense to that comparison. Just saying. :sadwalk:

I checked with the dogs...they are ok with it!!!