McCrae - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not the normal big guy so he seems like a non threat

he is going to start eating these hg's lunch down the stretch in comps :animated_bouncy:

McCrea whispering to Spencer about that if he goes up against Amanda with all the girls he will get voted out. He needs a plan. Spencer said if you are serious then we can..... in walks Amanda.

I'm penciling him in for at least 50k.

There aren't many situations left where he'd leave the game any time soon. Final 4 is always unpredictable, but that's a long time from now

I've noticed that people go to him to talk and he just listens and says uh huh uh huh. People seem to like and trust him. I agree, at least 50K

McCrae is rattled a bit - I think he is upset over Judd leaving and feels vulnerable, but I'm not sure - Amanda is assuring her widdle soldier that he is going to last till the end - she is giving him a much needed pep talk and reassuring him that no one is coming for him and that everybody trusts him - she is also telling him that he deserves this more than she does and she would sacrifice herself for him

Q7dHW8Y.jpgT3czbgp.jpg

McCrae is rattled a bit - I think he is upset over Judd leaving and feels vulnerable, but I'm not sure - Amanda is assuring her widdle soldier that he is going to last till the end - she is giving him a much needed pep talk and reassuring him that no one is coming for him and that everybody trusts him - she is also telling him that he deserves this more than she does and she would sacrifice herself for him

Q7dHW8Y.jpgT3czbgp.jpg

Sure she would sacrifice herself, just like Judas did. She latched onto McCrae early because everyone likes him and then locks him away in the bedrooms. She is a bully and he is becoming more and more aware of it. Now, if only he would start thinking with his "upper-head" instead of his "lower-head", he would distance himself from the crazy, bullying biotch. Hopefully, he is not foolish enough to deal with her outside the BB house. He says he has been in relationships like this before, so he should know what he needs to do. If he doesn't wisen up, he will end up in a very volatile relationship. This woman obviously had ADD/ADHD (Adderall coupled with her outbursts) and he needs to step away quickly and do his own thing.

I think that amanda really likes mccrae. They are entwined (literally) just about 24/7. Nobody can fake that so he must have some feelings for her, as well, or maybe he is just terrified of her. I also think that she would take the 50K and let him have the 500K. Scary thought.

He might be crying because he knows that he hurt judd with the blindside. He did. Judd was devastated (not that I care). He might be crying because he wants to be home and away from all the craziness.

Yesterday, amanda came up to mccrae and tried to kiss him she admonished him for turning his face saying something like you always do that, and demonstrated turning her face to one side, when I try to kiss you.

Amanda is as bad or worse than ginamarie with her nick.

What's a guy to do... the biatch that's controlling everything wants to be your babymomma. It's either stand up to her and risk her turning on you or ride her coattails until he gets an opportunity to stab her in the back.

McRae goes 4-5 days without showering/bathing so his filthiness might be an attribute to help him get ahead with this seasons cast of trash.

This traitor betrayed his alliance without hesitation so he could become co-dependent on an unattractive woman when we all know that his true crush was Judd. McRae makes an awesome cross-dresser and seems comfy in a clownitard so him crying on Andy's shoulder was no surprise.

After this weeks evictions McRae and his alliance of Amanda and Andy can pick one of the mean girls or Spencer and go to war with Helen and Elissa.

The crying is just crazy! If he hated it so much, then why was he a part of the blindside? He may just be upset because he may have just lost a jury vote. Candice certainly wont vote for him. Or perhaps seeing how easy it was for everyone to jump to getting Judd out, he is worried they will do the same to him. Even his little Amanda could change on a dime. LOL

Guest 6Borders

McCrae's got himself between a hot pizza oven and an open grill and he has no place to run.

Amanda is way more into him than he is into her (her daddy says she goes for these types of guys).

McCrae took the $20 tip and he's going to be paying for it until someone else grows balls enough to get blood on their hands and gets the crazy b$tc$ out of the game.

The weeping cross-dresser just admitted he hasn't showered in half a week and hasn't changed his underwear in 3 days.

they need to instill hygiene rules.

Crybabies and people that like to dress differently then their gender assigned might think you are prejudiced against them. And dirty people have feelings to ya know..... ^_^

Edit

There is no excuse to have sexual intercourse multiple times without showering/bathing for days while living in close proximity with multiple people...it's called common courtesy. I guess that's how the cavemen and cavewomen lived. *Shrugs*

Edited by CeCiMom