Amanda - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ready for this team amanda vs helen war

hope it happens soon :animated_bouncy:

So is Andy on team Amanda or team Helen?

he seems more team amanda but i could be wrong :animated_bouncy:

hmm guess it just depends on which way the wind is blowing at the time

(actually I've got a gut feeling this guy has an uncanny knack for working

around sticky situations and making sure he comes out smelling like a rose)

Yet another chance to get rid of the house bully and they didn't take the chance to back door her. If they don't lose her within the next two weeks, I can see her getting to the end and it will be everybody's fault. They won't even have to vote for the winner since they will obviously make the crazy bully the winner by default.

I will say this for her. She hooked herself onto McCrae immediately and then started to separate themselves from the rest of the house. Smart move since everyone seems to like him. They spend most of all their time in bed, dictating orders (her mostly) and no one seems to realize that everyone else is doing their dirty work. (and Helen's). And I find it amazing that everyone has no problem with McManda taking up the HOH room, no matter who the HOH is. They are aware she is a bully, but they are too afraid of her to do anything about it. Ivette & Maggie used to call everyone sheep. This seasons has the largest herd ever. Someone has to wake up in the next week or two and destroy McManda. And make sure she has plenty of Adderall 'cuz she will go totally ballistic.

Amanda in the HOH with Andy. Amanda swears her loyalty to Andy and McCrae. Lots of game talk - I think Andy told Amanda that Helen brought her (Amanda's) name up for a nomination, I heard him tell her that he shut that down. They feel that between the three of them (Amanda, Andy, McCrae) they have ties to all the information that passes around the house, and can avoid being blindsided moving forward.

EDIT : I forgot to mention, they agreed they would rather keep Aaryn than Helen going forward!

OwThDe0.jpgj3TccMs.jpg

^^^^^^ Yes it's hard to tell with all the whispering but it sounds like McCrae is going to make a final 3 deal with Helen so if she wins HOH she won't put Amanda and McCrae on the block together. She wants Aaryn to stay close to Jessie and GM. She knows Helen is gunning for her and McCrae and wants to strike first and shore up their alliance. For F4 Amanda proposes herself, McCrae, Andy and Aaryn. Andy also broke the news to Aaryn that Helen has a F2 deal with him also, and probably with Elissa also.

HWqQxTP.jpg

Guest 6Borders

I've just been listening to Amanda for the past (pick the amount of time you like and feel free to comment that I have no life either) and I don't think this woman can survive or function without PED's. She's lost her train of thought several times and she can't focus!

I've just been listening to Amanda for the past (pick the amount of time you like and feel free to comment that I have no life either) and I don't think this woman can survive or function without PED's. She's lost her train of thought several times and she can't focus!

Apparently there's a crack in her dyke.

Guest 6Borders

Amanda is another one (like GinaMarie) who uses cop-outs to excuse away her behavior. She claims she has "blackouts" and can't remember her mean words/actions and she's sorry afterwards. Personally, I would be seriously concerned about that...isn't that pretty much the defense of many people who comment horrible acts and crimes that they "just can't remember" and then apologize afterwards!!!

Amanda's dad is a major tweeter and thinks she has wonderful game play and strategy. He also says she was bullied in school for being Jewish (another cop out to excuse her behavior). I don't know where Amanda grew up, where she went to school and if this is or is not true, but given Amanda's behavior I feel she was probably the instigator of a lot of the bullying and others retaliated.

Some of the HG's said that they thought (or saw) Amanda hiding her meds (or found them in a drawer) and then taking double. Apparently BB doles them out but if Amanda is good a palming meds they might not be catching it on camera.

Personally I think she's just a disgusting individual who has been pampered and told it was always someone else's fault and poor little Amanda did not wrong!