Andy - DE/Week 7 (Week 7 HoH & PoV Winner)

CeCiMom

I think the oxygen levels in that house must be messed up personally. That is the only reason I can come up with. Andy probably believes McCrea wants Amanda evicted. Who knows what they are thinking. I would love to see Helen win the HOH next week just to see if she would put up Amanda and McCrea. My money says she wouldn't. She would put up Gina Marie and Spencer and play it safe because she may want them out but she doesn't want to do it.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that Helen doesn't have nearly the balls she pretends she does and would want to play it safe. Helen is

most expert at getting others to do what she wants them to do -- rather than she do it herself. However, I would

be curious to see if she would try to get rid of Andy if she won HOH (or perhaps even if she didn't win HOH, would

she try to get others to do it?).

I think that Andy is counting on the following:

Helen takes out either Amanda or McCrae - McManda taking out either Helen or Elissa - Spencer taking out either GM or Aaryn

And if those things happen, through ALL those weeks he would remain safe.......JMO

Guest 6Borders

Andy is just like the rest of the sheep.

He's not going to make a move, he's going to wait for someone else to make it, and they are going to wait for someone else to do it...and ultimately nobody is going to do it!

I'm with slim, he seems nice enough, but I don't care for him, he acts too nice, and this is BB, all these ppl are weak, I'm just sayin they better get rid of one of mcmanda or they're in trouble deep, and what's this thing Andy keeps sayin , oh. How he trusts them, uh why? And does he not realize they are a cpl and will kick him to the curb quickly when it serves them to do so?

Andy is just like the rest of the sheep.

He's not going to make a move, he's going to wait for someone else to make it, and they are going to wait for someone else to do it...and ultimately nobody is going to do it!

He kept saying it was time for big moves in the game and that is why Judd had to go. So, then he gets HoH and POV and what does he do? Put up the same people that have been going up every week.

If Aaryn wins HOH again....

Maybe Helen can get her to make another bold move.

OR are the next 3 weeks going to be dull Evictions of Jessie, Judd and GM ?

YAWNNNNN :sleepy:

Judd? Well, if he does come back I don't think he will last long unless he becomes a winning machine. But McManda will push to get Helen on the block even before GM.

Andy was explaining his DR session to Amanda, how this week is soooo boring, and there isn't much to talk about. Apparently the DR said to him - "well explain now that Spencer might be in trouble after the veto meeting" and Andy said "ahhhh no, that isn't going to happen" and shut it down. Lol.

d0ksroD.jpgK1QI1wW.jpg

Andy pulls Helen and Elissa into the storage room while Jessie is in the DR (which I suspect is going to tip Jessie off to keep the week interesting). He tells them that they need to spend time with Jessie because she is suspicious. He also tells them that Jessie approached him today and was willing to go against Helen and Elissa, and Andy cites this as another reason why she needs to go, she is unpredictable and that makes her dangerous.

uL8isPV.jpg7J4laNd.jpg

Watching the arguments to last night. I wonder if a lot of it was because the DR told them they are boring.

I think Helen really got busted but she thinks she has lied her way out of it.

After the argument Andy is telling Jessie he will try to save her or fix things. (jury vote)

Helen tries to make up with Jessie (jury vote)

Ok, i can't deny that he playing a decent game, but..... I can't stand listening to him on the feeds or BBAD. He is the biggest Brown Noser in BB history. I literally have to mute the TV if he's on for more than 5 minutes, I just can't handle him kissing ass all the GD time......

If MVP lovers get their way, and the MVP vote becomes a regular part of BB, Andy's brown nosing will be adopted by future HGs simply because his brown nosing is simply to agree 110% with whom ever he is with at any point in time. Never actually says anything other than spread gossip and agree with others.

Barf! Barf! Barf! Barf!

Ok, i can't deny that he playing a decent game, but..... I can't stand listening to him on the feeds or BBAD. He is the biggest Brown Noser in BB history. I literally have to mute the TV if he's on for more than 5 minutes, I just can't handle him kissing ass all the GD time......

If MVP lovers get their way, and the MVP vote becomes a regular part of BB, Andy's brown nosing will be adopted by future HGs simply because his brown nosing is simply to agree 110% with whom ever he is with at any point in time. Never actually says anything other than spread gossip and agree with others.

Barf! Barf! Barf! Barf!

I'm missing something here... How does the MVP create future brown nosers like Andy? I'm just not seeing the nexus...

Monk

I'm missing something here... How does the MVP create future brown nosers like Andy? I'm just not seeing the nexus...

Monk

Because HGs like andy never do anything to offend anyone or attempt to make any games moves on their own. The MVP vote punishes people for being good hardcore players, and it promotes being wish-washy. I am saying the MVP vote will result in game play more like Andy. Not exactly of course, and maybe not brown nosing all the time, just sitting around agree with each other as if they are all best friends, and then go in the Diary room and say "Oh i love everyone, everything is fine, I can't think of a single thing to complain about.... America vote for me to be the the MVP"

Because HGs like andy never do anything to offend anyone or attempt to make any games moves on their own. The MVP vote punishes people for being good hardcore players, and it promotes being wish-washy. I am saying the MVP vote will result in game play more like Andy. Not exactly of course, and maybe not brown nosing all the time, just sitting around agree with each other as if they are all best friends, and then go in the Diary room and say "Oh i love everyone, everything is fine, I can't think of a single thing to complain about.... America vote for me to be the the MVP"

Well, you & I see things differently... I don't see the MVP benefiting wishy-washy HGs in any way that they haven't already benefited by being wishy-washy in past seasons... I suppose it's a simple as a different analysis renders a different conclusion... but two people seeing things differently is exactly what makes life interesting...

BTW, I enjoy your posts.

Monk