Andy - DE/Week 7 (Week 7 HoH & PoV Winner)

CeCiMom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit

Long whisper session with Andy and Aaryn in the lounge. Seems like Andy is considering keeping Jessie and getting rid of Spencer this week, but he's still not sure. IMHO if he does not remove a piece from Helen's chessboard this week, he is down numbers going forward.

SvkZuog.jpgp6OpMFk.jpg

Edited by CeCiMom
Reference of deleted post.

IMO Andy needs to worry more about McManda's power than Helen's........he has NO chance hanging on to those two.

I agree but Helen is onto Andy playing both sides so he needs to pick a side fast!

well he cannot decide and McManda is busy in the bubble bath and can't give instructions yet! :sport17:

LOL :lol2:

Andy seems to be playing a pretty dang good game. I was questioning him winning the HOH at first because I didn't think anyone would go after him but now I'm seeing that this was a pretty good time to win it because there are really 3 people (Jessie, Spencer, and GM) left outside his main alliances to use for nominations/replacement so there's a low risk of getting much blood on his hands. I think his plan is safe and smart. He gets some competition wins in, which really come in handy for a jury speech, he's making his nominees feel comfortable, and he's not pissing off his alliance too much. I don't think keeping McCranda safe is a big deal as there is plenty of time left and they are the biggest targets in the house. Someone is bound to go after them soon and he has the option of teaming up with whoever stays.

I think Andy passed up a chance at winning this game, he should have BDrd Amanda this week.....Helen was on board/E. would have gone along and whoever he took off was a sure vote McCrae would have been outwardly angry but inwardly relieved and tried to muster up at least half the tears he shed for Judd......mama Helen would have explained to McCrae as only a "mother" could about how much it hurts sometimes to do the right thing and he would have come out of it fine, internally grateful to Andy for giving him a chance to shake of the chains and play the game.

I think that andy is crazy if he thinks that mcmanda isn't working towards the 500K and the 50K prize. 287.50K each. Not bad for a summer job with free room and board. I would never align with a showmance. Ask Britney.

Isn't now the exact time to be thinking realistically about your F2 partner no matter whether they are your BFF or not?

Andy is a Gamer, once he betrays Helen he will be on his way to the money.

Yes I also got offended when the trashy white bigots used homophobic-slurs to reference Andy's sexual preference but this is a season rife with wicked people.....homophobia is not a form of racism, lol you kids should be studying this stuff in your High-School!

hating gays is like hating people for their skin color, it is a prejudice. We mistakenly call hating people for their skin color racists when there is only one human race. Hating people for their sex, gender, sexual desire, ethnicity and religion are all the same thing A prejudice where in we judge them by that we hate them without knowing them. It is wrong and offensive to do that.

MINORITY...............whenever anyone is in a situation FOR ANY REASON where ANYONE is in the minority and the majority binds together against them, they have POWER over them. It is at that point (for ANY reason) that ANY person's basic rights are violated. We live in a country where WE ARE CREATED EQUAL .......any actions to elevate one person or group or to degrade one person or group is wrong...........hopefully we were all taught that long before high school.

Love him or not, Andy seems to have such an inflated sense of himself....I think he's overextended himself but we'll see.