Andy - DE/Week 7 (Week 7 HoH & PoV Winner)

CeCiMom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy talking to Amanda's fiance Cray Cray really throwing Helen under the bus.

Maybe they will get on board with back dooring Helen.

I would LOVE to see it happen but no way is it going to be this week - Andy's too chicken and Andy's safe with Helen (for now)

I would LOVE to see it happen but no way is it going to be this week - Andy's too chicken and Andy's safe with Helen (for now)

yep - They all keep worrying about blood on their hands. ugg

Andy is a superb gamer, the men didnt view him as much of a threat because he's so effeminate and gay, and the females love/loved his gossipy nature and feminine ways.

There have been 7 evictions with noms already made for the 8th and Andy the HOH this week has never been nominated.......

Andy escaped the wrath of Helen & Amanda due to his non-involvement in the Moving Company: (3 Evictions, 8 nominations)

Andy escaped the wrath of GinnaMarie & Aryan due to him not being an untrustworthy Black: : (2 Evictions, 4 nominations)

While the house was targeting Elissa early in the game Andy was floating under the radar playing double-agent and waiting to make his move, the middle-game he has secured HOH, and by the time the end-game rolls around he and McManda will be in great position.

He must realize that Amanda will not take him to the final 2. The way she is telling him that Helen has to go soon, he should think about how she can turn on him too. Of course, Helen tried to get him to oust Amanda but he wouldn't go for it. Too soon my butt!

Despite all the offensive crap going around he is single handedly ruining this series by refusing to man up and play his own game instead of being Amanda and Helen's little bitch. He has been the key vote over the last couple of weeks and he could have turned the game in his favour by getting Amanda out and creating a new alliance with the otherside of the house, while remaining fairly low on Helen and co's targets as they'd have gone after the likes of Judd and Jessie, not Andy.

It would be nice to see him grow some balls and call out Amanda for her plan to get him to nominate Helen and put her and McCrae on the block - but of course he won't. He'll stick to the "house" plan (and by house I mean Helen) and just continue picking people off at the bottom of the food chain - ignoring the fact that once Jessie and Spencer are gone he's probably in the firing line himself.

Andy is going to get caught but will weasel his way out of being evicted for it.

I wonder if he gets tired of his sexual preference being his title. I would think so. It's another form of racism... but bigotry.

Amanda scares him. Pure and simple.

It seems his allegiance is to McManda, but at the same time I think he knows he'd have a better shot if he can get rid of one of them down the stretch, especially if he can do it "without getting any blood on his hands".

Andy is going to get caught but will weasel his way out of being evicted for it.

I wonder if he gets tired of his sexual preference being his title. I would think so. It's another form of racism... but bigotry.

Amanda scares him. Pure and simple.

Andy is a Gamer, once he betrays Helen he will be on his way to the money.

Yes I also got offended when the trashy white bigots used homophobic-slurs to reference Andy's sexual preference but this is a season rife with wicked people.....homophobia is not a form of racism, lol you kids should be studying this stuff in your High-School!

Yes I also got offended when the trashy white bigots used homophobic-slurs to reference Andy's sexual preference but this is a season rife with wicked people.....homophobia is not a form of racism, lol you kids should be studying this stuff in your High-School!

So... it's ok to to be prejudice just not racist?

The title ' Gay Guy ' is used primarily by BB posters. Tacky.

Guest 6Borders

Andy is one of my favorite people in the house (and I guess that would make him a favorite since Judd left) but I dislike "super fans" like Andy. They memorize every detail of the game, can tell you every comp ever played, who won, the order in which the houseguests were evicted every season, who had what for breakfast on Day 39, Season 6, praise the game play of Dr. Will and Dan and have ZERO focus on the game in their season or how they should be playing it.

Andy has a Final 4 deal with McManda (Judd just left and they picked up Aaryn I think). Making an F3 with McManda is about the stupidest alliance he could make. Assuming they are the final 3, Andy is playing strictly for 3rd place. McCrae has already demonstrated his "carnie" skills for hanging on. If he wins the final HOH he will, of course, take Amanda because it would be an easy win for him. If by some miracle Amanda won the final HOH, she would, of course, take McCrae to F2.

Now Andy wants to backdoor Helen, which is stupid because she would take him to the finals and they were probably equally have a chance at the big prize. He should hitch his wagon to Helen and Elissa NOW and stop the foolish loyalty to McManda. I seriously doubt anyone would vote for Elissa over Helen or Andy in F2.

Andy is one of my favorite people in the house (and I guess that would make him a favorite since Judd left) but I dislike "super fans" like Andy. They memorize every detail of the game, can tell you every comp ever played, who won, the order in which the houseguests were evicted every season, who had what for breakfast on Day 39, Season 6, praise the game play of Dr. Will and Dan and have ZERO focus on the game in their season or how they should be playing it.

Andy has a Final 4 deal with McManda (Judd just left and they picked up Aaryn I think). Making an F3 with McManda is about the stupidest alliance he could make. Assuming they are the final 3, Andy is playing strictly for 3rd place. McCrae has already demonstrated his "carnie" skills for hanging on. If he wins the final HOH he will, of course, take Amanda because it would be an easy win for him. If by some miracle Amanda won the final HOH, she would, of course, take McCrae to F2.

Now Andy wants to backdoor Helen, which is stupid because she would take him to the finals and they were probably equally have a chance at the big prize. He should hitch his wagon to Helen and Elissa NOW and stop the foolish loyalty to McManda. I seriously doubt anyone would vote for Elissa over Helen or Andy in F2.

I see your point, but I don't think Elissa is capable of winning anything, so she won't even make it to F3.

Andy has a Final 4 deal with McManda (Judd just left and they picked up Aaryn I think).

When Amanda decided Judd was MVP, Judd was officially out of the alliance. That was days before his eviction. He didn't know it, of course. He thought he was still part of it. They pulled Aaryn in during the convo that kicked Judd out.

I thought Amanda was the one who wanted to BD Helen and that McCrae told her not to push it (unless I missed something overnight (?)

Mc Crae & Andy were just talking about McCrae going to Helen to offer her a F3 with him & Andy (lol) telling her some BS about not wanting to be with Amanda at the end :smilielol: (have they met Helen :huh2: .......I'm thinking it's supposed to get Helen away from her focus on putting the McManda's on the block :animated_rotfl:

I truly have never seen a group of people so self-centered and with as little insight of anyone else's intelligence. Hopefully it IS their downfall.

I have no clue who is allied with whom and don't try to keep current on that anymore. I failed that, early in the season. I wonder does andy think that his sole alliance partner (?) will defeat mcmanda in comps and then break them apart or evict both of them so that he will face the jury with one of them or his sole alliance partner (?)

So... it's ok to to be prejudice just not racist?

I don't think you should pre-judge or engage in racism/white-supremacy but sadly it's in some people's nature to be that way.

Watch this season of BB and study human nature.

Andy is a slimeball, he reminds me of the eunuch on Game of Thrones one of those odd people that can Interact with women without the sexual tension and interact with men without jockeying for the alpha-male position. Andy's sliminess is an admirable attribute in this game. Gay-guys seem to relate well with women.

I can't wait for Andy to evict Helen.