Jessie - DE/Week 7 - Evicted (Aug. 15) - Juror #2

CeCiMom

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ya. For some reason I could not sleep last night and BB popped in my head (pathetic I know) and I was wondering if Jessie had a job and is she one of the ones without a portfolio? I was wondering if she was a regular person.

Jessie has caused Helen to appear so uncomfortable she looks like she wants to crawl out of her skin. I think a few of them realize she's been talking truth to power over the past couple of days and they've been stewing on it. I wouldn't be surprised to see her saved and Spencer sent out the door. As long as she's making waves she's keeping the focus off other hg's.

another worthless hg's getting the boot

:animated_bouncy:

However I think that Helen's downfall may turn out to be not keeping Jessie. She would have made a much needed vote when the great battle begins, and should have pulled Jessie in under her wing.

Yep, not sure why she so easily cast Jessie aside... that's a number she needed. As far as Helen's game is concerned.. what is the worst that could have happened if she would have wanted to keep Jessie.. if Jessie won HOH next week she would have put Amanda up and that keeps Helen's hands clean. Definitely a mistake on Helen's part.

I personally believe that Amanda will NOT win this game based on the people left in the house. JMO. Most of them know that Amanda and Helen need to go or they will not win, and I believe that they are committed to removing them.

If Amanda DOES win, I will accept the story that Marty posted weeks ago, the blog that was written by Hailey Jones, and then I will file BB away in the same category as the Kardashian show, which is in the "GARBAGE" folder under my desk.

hawk what blog?

hawk what blog?

OK Nyse - it took me a little bit of digging around but I found it. Towards the end of week 4, Marty (a user on this site) found this floating around the internet. We all tucked it into the back of our minds. Here it is:

If you google "Hailey Jones" you will find other articles that suggest this is a hoax, but hey you never know...... ;)

n7XI3i2.jpg

However I think that Helen's downfall may turn out to be not keeping Jessie. She would have made a much needed vote when the great battle begins, and should have pulled Jessie in under her wing.

Helen's downfall was putting up Howard and Spenser during Aaryn's HOH and evicting Howard. Helen had the most power in the house until she did that. Which resulted in Candice being evicted and Spencer jumping ship. Helen is now down to Elissa. She doesn't have Aaryn and she doesn't have Andy.

Keeping Jessie still wouldn't save Helen from the hole she's dug herself. And with this new F3 she made she is now sealing her fate by covering that hole with dirt

Yep, not sure why she so easily cast Jessie aside... that's a number she needed. As far as Helen's game is concerned.. what is the worst that could have happened if she would have wanted to keep Jessie.. if Jessie won HOH next week she would have put Amanda up and that keeps Helen's hands clean. Definitely a mistake on Helen's part.

She didn't have a choice. At this point Jessie can't save her. And Helen can't save herself. Helen's numbers are gone. She got rid of the people who were going to keep her in the game (Howard, Candice) and be loyal to her. There was no way she was going to be able to campaign to keep Jessie since Spencer is now with Amanda's side of the house.

I won't miss jessie all that much. I admire that she tried her best and really wanted to win. You can't ask for more than that from people. Some people just aren't suited for big brother and I think she is not.

If I voted for america's favorite I would probably vote jessie because I suspect she could use the money and I think that jessie is a goodhearted girl. I wish her well.

I don't think anyone should expect her to win anything if she stays. Judd gave her the only POV she won. She hasn't been very close in comps. She is only good for a vote and right now, who knows who she would vote with at this point?

Jessie really is the prettiest girl in the house.

i have to disagree with you slim :animated_bouncy: