Jessie - DE/Week 7 - Evicted (Aug. 15) - Juror #2

CeCiMom

Jessie deserves some much needed rest after doing all that work in the past 24 hours that should have been done all season.

She made up for some lost opportunities there -- good work Jessie!

Not really. She could have seized this opportunity to divide and conquer - really make a splash. Instead she alienated everyone.

She could have done some serious damage if she had of chosen a target and honed right in on it. People's feathers are ruffled, but mostly at her, rather than each other.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She tried. No one was interested. Now it's a matter of losing a jury vote from her. By my count, Helen's down 3.

She gave a very, very weak attempt at it. Whined a little. Moped. Ate. Slept.

A good player would have seized the opportunity to expose Helen for trying to get Amanda and McCrae out. That news would have been much more credible if it had of been delivered better and wasn't wrapped up in attacks and calling out of other HG's. A concerted, strategic take down campaign against Helen could have had the whole house in an uproar.

Instead they are all mutually freaked out and want her gone ASAP.

Biggest problem in the house? Andy. Every time Jessie or any of the others tried to talk about Helen or McManda, Andy slipped right into the group and they included him because he was sitting there looking all innocent and eager. And the dumb-arses never make the connection until it is too late. Andy=biggest snitch ever.

Biggest problem in the house? Andy. Every time Jessie or any of the others tried to talk about Helen or McManda, Andy slipped right into the group and they included him because he was sitting there looking all innocent and eager. And the dumb-arses never make the connection until it is too late. Andy=biggest snitch ever.

Yep.

Other players are able to behave the way they do b/c they are protected with their "in" group / click. Those

clicks formed pretty early on and Helen's presence in the house put the fear of God into anyone wanting to

go against the "house." Jessie worked the system as best she could given those ridiculous forces.

Helen has probably single-handedly made this season's mentality all about the "house" and what the "house"

wants.

Yes, Jessie could have gone against the forces as a single player much earlier (as could have Elissa who

usually did not agree with what was going on). Yet, it would have been suicide. Jessie wanted to stay in the

game as long as she could. Now, she has nothing to lose.

The whole point of it is that there is no point to it. One woman asking another woman about her breast implants and including the other woman's sister in the convo in a derogatory way just makes the woman asking look hateful. Who does that?

Jessie has also said hateful things about people in the house. If they all confronted each other with what this one said about that one it would take a week and exhaust them.

As for the cliques; they are a fact of life and it would be my guess that nobody in that house knows what a real clique is with the possible exception of aaryn. Aaryn was in gymnastics and taught gymnastics and probably was in a nerdy gymnastics clique with that.

I promise you, none of the people in big brother was popular ever in any school. The lone exception could be candice.

I like jessie well enough but her gameplay has only impressed me the time that she won the comp. That, and she really did try to win and play it straight. They are a bunch of hateful, back-stabbing, lying people. It is called Big Brother.

In those early days, when the groups were clicking and alliances forming, Jessie should have been doing the same rather than following boys around the house and whining that she wasn't in a showmance. She waited to late to decide she should play the game.

Yep, and people laughed at her back then.

In those early days, when the groups were clicking and alliances forming, Jessie should have been doing the same rather than following boys around the house and whining that she wasn't in a showmance. She waited too late to decide she should play the game.

exactoooooooooooooooo

LOL......who would have guessed? Jessie has a melt down and goes after everyone but McManda.....then Amanda who "calms her down", obviously gets her lines fed from her good friend A.G......calms down Jessie and also makes her apologize to everyone else in the house.

For a minute, I thought she was REAL.......shame on me! lol

I didn't think that she would go after amanda because amanda would never have stood for it and jessie knew it. I HAVE seen jessie confront amanda before but usually in a quieter way. Jessie has been confrontational with several people before.

I think that jessie is a sweet girl but big brother is not the place for her for that very reason; especially with this group of really mean people.

All our jessie wants, really, is a man to call her own.

New to this forum and not a live feeder so maybe I'm a bit out of the loop, but what's with all the Jessie love? She's proved herself utterly unable to play the game or sway anybody ever, even Judd turned on her.

Also, the worst players who deserve absolutely no love or even respect IMO are the ones that try to leave a trail of destruction on their way out. Jessie's targeted Helen, not because she's ever really wronged her in any way, but because she's been playing the most strategic game in the house so far and dominating because of it.

It's one thing if your Candice and people like ginamarie Aaryn Amanda etc. have just treated you like garbage and made your life miserable to do as much damage on your way out as possible, but that's not the case. Helen has been nothing but nice to Jessie and even made the effort to sway Andy into backdooring mcmanda, which would have saved Jessie's life in this game. Those types of "players" just suck. In my humble opinion. And sorry for the rant, folks.

Jessie is on the outs because she has been trying to target Amanda for weeks. I think people are pretty disgusted with this cast. They were happy to see Helen and others called out on their lies.

Jessie was just providing us a little entertainment because we are bored to tears... and Helen has done her share of Jessie bashing but she is very nice to her face. :kiss2:

Well lets be honest here this cast sucks. When Jeremy was in the house he was basically running the house by telling people what to do. Well that caught up to him courtesy of the MVP power. In the begining Helen was the only one smart enough to use Elissa and her MVP POWER to get rid of strong players. In doing so this group that we have left in the house is the group that came together to make this happen with the exception of Aaryn and Gina Marie. Jessie flipped and voted out Nick and she has been loyal to Helen. I think Jessie feels that they used her which they did. In her mind she feels that she has helped them (which she has) and that the loyality that she had for Helen should have been returned especially since she is on the block with Spencer. I cannot figure out why they are keeping Spencer over Jessie and I never will. They were given Amanda on a silver platter for two weeks both Elissa and Jessie tried to get Helen to get rid of Amanda and she wouldn't. The chance to get Amanda out of the house has come and gone and they may as well write her check now. Amanda will not hesitate to put Helen on the block and vote her out of the house. Helen hesitated and now she will pay for it.

Jessie went from "hating" McMandy & kissing H & E's butts.....to "hating" H & E and "loving" McMandy to TRYing to make an independent point.....she was pulled back and convinced to follow the DR's/mandy's advice and making apologies all around.....her turn around was as fast as the DR/mandy directed her to do it.

Anyone who believes she is "crazy" or ANY other HG is......think again, it's NOT about them, BB picks people who are WEAK......they spot a those they can MOLD into who they want them to be. It's become so much like the Kardashian's. Want fame/$$$ at any cost.....please apply.

BB is no more a real game than the Kardashian show is reality.

Personally, don't love/hate either but see them both for what they are..... mindless entertainment. Watching whenever I'm bored.

I personally believe that Amanda will NOT win this game based on the people left in the house. JMO. Most of them know that Amanda and Helen need to go or they will not win, and I believe that they are committed to removing them.

If Amanda DOES win, I will accept the story that Marty posted weeks ago, the blog that was written by Hailey Jones, and then I will file BB away in the same category as the Kardashian show, which is in the "GARBAGE" folder under my desk.

I personally believe that Amanda will NOT win this game based on the people left in the house. JMO. Most of them know that Amanda and Helen need to go or they will not win, and I believe that they are committed to removing them.

If Amanda DOES win, I will accept the story that Marty posted weeks ago, the blog that was written by Hailey Jones, and then I will file BB away in the same category as the Kardashian show, which is in the "GARBAGE" folder under my desk.

I really hope you are right but I am afraid that everyone is going to wait for someone else to do it and before you know it they will all be gone and she will be sitting there barking her orders to anyone who will listen. I hope I am wrong.

Well lets be honest here this cast sucks. When Jeremy was in the house he was basically running the house by telling people what to do. Well that caught up to him courtesy of the MVP power. In the begining Helen was the only one smart enough to use Elissa and her MVP POWER to get rid of strong players. In doing so this group that we have left in the house is the group that came together to make this happen with the exception of Aaryn and Gina Marie. Jessie flipped and voted out Nick and she has been loyal to Helen. I think Jessie feels that they used her which they did. In her mind she feels that she has helped them (which she has) and that the loyality that she had for Helen should have been returned especially since she is on the block with Spencer. I cannot figure out why they are keeping Spencer over Jessie and I never will. They were given Amanda on a silver platter for two weeks both Elissa and Jessie tried to get Helen to get rid of Amanda and she wouldn't. The chance to get Amanda out of the house has come and gone and they may as well write her check now. Amanda will not hesitate to put Helen on the block and vote her out of the house. Helen hesitated and now she will pay for it.

Helen is a master manipulator, one of the best. My wife said week 2 of the game that Helen was being set up for the win because of the way she was portrayed on the broadcasts was so much more positive than the reality seen on the live feeds. I don't think that anything has changed in that regard. She couldn't have, or didn't want to get rid of Amanda when she was on the block because it would have created too much chaos, much more difficult to control people when there is chaos. So she has to wait.

However I think that Helen's downfall may turn out to be not keeping Jessie. She would have made a much needed vote when the great battle begins, and should have pulled Jessie in under her wing.

I do think that you are correct, if Amanda becomes HOH she will put up Helen, I also think the same is true if Helen gets it at this point, she will put up Amanda. I disagree though on Amanda winning the game, I think she has absolutely zero chance. At this point I would say odds on favorite would be Aaryn and I think there is a good possiblity GM could be #2.

Helen is a master manipulator, one of the best. My wife said week 2 of the game that Helen was being set up for the win because of the way she was portrayed on the broadcasts was so much more positive than the reality seen on the live feeds. I don't think that anything has changed in that regard. She couldn't have, or didn't want to get rid of Amanda when she was on the block because it would have created too much chaos, much more difficult to control people when there is chaos. So she has to wait.

However I think that Helen's downfall may turn out to be not keeping Jessie. She would have made a much needed vote when the great battle begins, and should have pulled Jessie in under her wing.

I do think that you are correct, if Amanda becomes HOH she will put up Helen, I also think the same is true if Helen gets it at this point, she will put up Amanda. I disagree though on Amanda winning the game, I think she has absolutely zero chance. At this point I would say odds on favorite would be Aaryn and I think there is a good possiblity GM could be #2.

Ugh, God forbid.