Jessie - DE/Week 7 - Evicted (Aug. 15) - Juror #2

CeCiMom

IMO, calling-people-out and having house meetings is the worst thing a HG can do if they want to win. Jessie whined to anybody she could latch onto about anything and everything. She seems like a sweet girl and very pretty but calling-out people alienates you from each of them. Especially so, if you don't have your own little army behind you. Jessie had nobody. There is a reason for that. She is lucky to have lasted to jury and would have gone last week had it not been for the reprieve helen provided her with judd as the target. Jessie was always expendable. It is the same in each season.

ICAM.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the crowd goes crazy with their clapping when she walks out the door. They were impressed with the clapping when Judd left and were perplexed that he might have a lot of fans.

She is lonely and miserable. Jessie, of them all, loves to sit and interact. Her feelings are hurt. She borrowed money from her mother to cover expenses so that she could come on the show. It didn't work out for her. Jessie is a sad girl not a happy girl.

She is lonely and miserable. Jessie, of them all, loves to sit and interact. Her feelings are hurt. She borrowed money from her mother to cover expenses so that she could come on the show. It didn't work out for her. Jessie is a sad girl not a happy girl.

Buy her a Care Bear.

5d452a7e7f89d1a107fb73b788073838_4083007

Jessie wasting no time going to work today. She is telling Aaryn how Elissa calls her and GM skanks. She has been antagonizing Aaryn for the past 10 minutes - I wish this Jessie was here the whole time!

BltUcZf.jpg

Going out with a bang! I like that she is not waiting for the TV cameras (like another) on her to say crap, she will start now.

Jessie doesn't have the mental fortitude to keep her tantrum up. I see a sobbing meltdown coming.

Too bad, she could have made the next 2 days a lot of fun.

Jessie just keeps shoveling it in - she's probably depressed

fra8CIK.jpgznL9rat.jpg

She should at least go sit by a HN and brag how yummy the food is. Make it count. :lookaround: