Jessie - DE/Week 7 - Evicted (Aug. 15) - Juror #2

CeCiMom

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I watched jessie go after jeremy and then actually chase nick around the house - he was mortififed and did not find it amusing. I also watched jessie say that she wanted a showmance. I heard her say to aaryn that she did not like judd that way - aaryn was, no doubt, feeling her out on consequences of making a move in that direction - meaning in a romantic way but she would be angry if anyone else went for him. ???? Judd practically had to shake her loose and even though he used her he apparently was so sick of her that to his detriment he totally lost it with her.

I like jessie okay and have said so but the fact remains that for once they are right, she is a loose cannon. She whines about this. She whines about that. Wouldn't have bothered me if she had been the first to go. They waited too long to evict her. Now she is a loose cannon with a vote.. Dummies.

Watch out, judd. The wackadoodle is on her way. No more peace in Hotel Sequester.

Stable that must mean that I don't agree with you Helen and I am not afraid to tell you. Erratic must mean that I am on drugs, it couldn't mean that I am pissed off and sick of all of you people and the way this game is going.

I am not a Jessie fan but I am so glad that someone had the balls to blow up the house. They thought that they could use her like a pet... maybe a cat that was supposed to just sit there and do "what the House wants" until it pooped and threw up in your bed. Well if Jessie can be compared to Candace's cat hahaha, She just pooped all over Helen and the rest of them and they will throw her out on Thursday. . At least it won't be raining in the studio on Thursday.

Jessie is about the most excitement happening in that dull house. Plus, she's not going home; she's going to jury and that

means one less vote for Helen.

Helen just can't stop shooting herself in the foot every chance she gets. I think there's a good chance Jessie

knows she's leaving Thursday and she just wants to make sure to take Helen down with her -- which makes me like

Jessie even more.

Go Jesse!!!!

I am not a Jessie fan but I am so glad that someone had the balls to blow up the house. They thought that they could use her like a pet... maybe a cat that was supposed to just sit there and do "what the House wants" until it pooped and threw up in your bed. Well if Jessie can be compared to Candace's cat hahaha, She just pooped all over Helen and the rest of them and they will throw her out on Thursday. . At least it won't be raining in the studio on Thursday.

I think she is a whiny girl but she has stood up to the core alliance and called them out. She did a good number on Helen last night and called her out. The thing is everything Jessie said was true. I see Helen on the block this next nomination unless she wins HOH.

Jessie has always given Helen a hard time last week she basically said she couldn't play the game she wanted because of Helen. Which is the truth. Helen decides when and who goes and if anyone else would dare say different they are on her hit list to be out. Helen just got called out and she knows it and now she is going to lay it on thick. Does Andy really think he just made a big move????? These people are all dilusional. The last big player they evicted was Kaitlan. The next that should have gone after her was Amanda or Mccrea or Helen. Every evictin since Kaitlan has been personal and stupid. I do not want any of these people to win the money

Jessie has always given Helen a hard time last week she basically said she couldn't play the game she wanted because of Helen. Which is the truth. Helen decides when and who goes and if anyone else would dare say different they are on her hit list to be out. Helen just got called out and she knows it and now she is going to lay it on thick. Does Andy really think he just made a big move????? These people are all dilusional. The last big player they evicted was Kaitlan. The next that should have gone after her was Amanda or Mccrea or Helen. Every evictin since Kaitlan has been personal and stupid. I do not want any of these people to win the money

Exactly! They get their little feelings hurt and let that dictate their "strategy".

I think she is a whiny girl but she has stood up to the core alliance and called them out. She did a good number on Helen last night and called her out. The thing is everything Jessie said was true. I see Helen on the block this next nomination unless she wins HOH.

Yep. Candice called them out and Jessie called them out. Entertained us for a few minutes. DId zero for either of them. Not good gameplay.

Yep. Candice called them out and Jessie called them out. Entertained us for a few minutes. DId zero for either of them. Not good gameplay.

They were both out the door anyway so its really not a huge thing that did this so it is what it is.

They were both out the door anyway so its really not a huge thing that did this so it is what it is.

She still *had* a lot of time before her fate was truly sealed and a good gamer would have figured out how to use this to her advantage. Instead she threw a fit and guaranteed her eviction.

Slightly entertaining but horrific gaming.

Guest 6Borders

Jessie has great game play, just nobody to play it with! She is the girl on the playground nobody likes because she's not one of their "click". She calls out that biotch Helen, who just storms off when confronted with/caught in a lie; calls out Andy who just admits it with his "nice guy but clueless" attitude; tries to talk to Elissa who just goes into "dumb Brenchel mode".

I'm glad she made Jury. She deserves that at least!

I'm loving it.....go Jess. She was gone this week no matter what, what Amanda wants Amanda gets and she had no shot at final anything so I say go out with a bang. Aaryn and GM fighting, Helen and Elissa having a meltdown, finally. Andy is pissed. This season is a bust everyone just going along with the "house" and even when America handed them a big move they failed to use it. She may not be getting out a big player but she is creating havoc in the house and to me it is very entertaining.

I'm loving it.....go Jess. She was gone this week no matter what, what Amanda wants Amanda gets and she had no shot at final anything so I say go out with a bang. Aaryn and GM fighting, Helen and Elissa having a meltdown, finally. Andy is pissed. This season is a bust everyone just going along with the "house" and even when America handed them a big move they failed to use it. She may not be getting out a big player but she is creating havoc in the house and to me it is very entertaining.

Totally agree and hope she continues with it until she walks out the door. I may just vote for her for fan favorite!

Jessie had major game play. She consistently offered an alternative to what was happening yet they all refused to

fight the force -- somehow thinking that there will be multiple winners at the end. WRONG. Only one person can

win and with all the forces lined up, it's a done deal. Just because she refused to be a puppet does not mean she

wasn't a good gamer. Someone needed to call Amanda and Helen out, and in a house full of wimps Jessie stood out.

IMO, calling-people-out and having house meetings is the worst thing a HG can do if they want to win. Jessie whined to anybody she could latch onto about anything and everything. She seems like a sweet girl and very pretty but calling-out people alienates you from each of them. Especially so, if you don't have your own little army behind you. Jessie had nobody. There is a reason for that. She is lucky to have lasted to jury and would have gone last week had it not been for the reprieve helen provided her with judd as the target. Jessie was always expendable. It is the same in each season.

I saw Jessie do something strange last night, but it happened so fast I didn't know what was happening - on the update's page they reference the incident and it is pretty funny - Jessie employing some chaos tactics

1:24AM BBT: Flashback, Camera 3: After all the fighting Jessie grabbed McCrae’s blue cup from between the bed and wall and hides under something in the opposite corner. She then goes into the next room and grabs the right flip-flop from a pair (leaves the left one behind her) and shoves it under one of the decorative cubes, then jumps into bed and starts reading.

I saw Jessie do something strange last night, but it happened so fast I didn't know what was happening - on the update's page they reference the incident and it is pretty funny - Jessie employing some chaos tactics

1:24AM BBT: Flashback, Camera 3: After all the fighting Jessie grabbed McCrae’s blue cup from between the bed and wall and hides under something in the opposite corner. She then goes into the next room and grabs the right flip-flop from a pair (leaves the left one behind her) and shoves it under one of the decorative cubes, then jumps into bed and starts reading.

Her rebel tactics are still going strong. LOL

She still *had* a lot of time before her fate was truly sealed and a good gamer would have figured out how to use this to her advantage. Instead she threw a fit and guaranteed her eviction.

Slightly entertaining but horrific gaming.

Normally I would agree with you but with this cast no way. They are all going to do what the HOH or Helen or Mc Pizza wants they will not think for themselves.

IMO, calling-people-out and having house meetings is the worst thing a HG can do if they want to win. Jessie whined to anybody she could latch onto about anything and everything. She seems like a sweet girl and very pretty but calling-out people alienates you from each of them. Especially so, if you don't have your own little army behind you. Jessie had nobody. There is a reason for that. She is lucky to have lasted to jury and would have gone last week had it not been for the reprieve helen provided her with judd as the target. Jessie was always expendable. It is the same in each season.

I hear what you are saying but I am the type of person that when I know someone has done something I am not going to let them sit there and think they got away with one. It probably isn't the best thing in the world but this house needed something. I also think Helen was busted big time and Jessie knew it so when Helen went stomping off to go tell everyone I think she said Ok I am going but I am going to make sure that you go next. I think if Helen or Elissa do not win HOH they will be on the block and unless Helen wins the veto she will go to the jury house with all her fans LOL

Normally I would agree with you but with this cast no way. They are all going to do what the HOH or Helen or Mc Pizza wants they will not think for themselves.

I hear what you are saying but I am the type of person that when I know someone has done something I am not going to let them sit there and think they got away with one. It probably isn't the best thing in the world but this house needed something. I also think Helen was busted big time and Jessie knew it so when Helen went stomping off to go tell everyone I think she said Ok I am going but I am going to make sure that you go next. I think if Helen or Elissa do not win HOH they will be on the block and unless Helen wins the veto she will go to the jury house with all her fans LOL

Agree. The only way for Jessie to have avoided going home this week would have been for her to say, prior to the POV comp, that if she didn't get taken off the block she was going to start talking. Loud. I admire Jessie for what's she's doing now in ratting out everyone. Instead of pissing her off further they should each be kissing her butt, though Jessie wouldn't fall for it anyway. She's got nothing to lose by talking. She may as well enjoy herself as much as possible these last two days and get somewhat of a last laugh.