Jessie - DE/Week 7 - Evicted (Aug. 15) - Juror #2

CeCiMom

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she thought she was dunzo

lucky fairy god mother helen worked her magic on the gullible aaryn :animated_bouncy:

She's still BFF with Aaryn - I guess she isn't mad at her for putting her on the block originally - but she IS upset with her supposed alliance for them NOT telling her that Judd was saying he wanted to vote her out for days

This is just one more HG that will be on Amanda's radar in the coming weeks. Depending on who wins HOH, Jessie could find herself on the block very quickly. How dare she mention that she thinks McCrae is handsome? How dare she sit on a couch next to McCrae? How dare she not be vulnerable to Amanda's bullying and manipulations? How dare she take up on someone else's suggestion that they vote Amanda out? Jessie needs to stick close to Elissa, who seems to be the only one not in the middle of the drama. Then she needs to hope that either she or Elissa wins HOH for both the safety.

She is going to have to win POV to stay in the house. She really needs to win HOH next week if she stays this week to have any shot at furthering her game. This is the first season that I can recall where almost everyone comes away from HOH in a better position then they were in before.. in the past HOH earned you a target.

She is going to have to win POV to stay in the house. She really needs to win HOH next week if she stays this week to have any shot at furthering her game. This is the first season that I can recall where almost everyone comes away from HOH in a better position then they were in before.. in the past HOH earned you a target.

I agree. I hope that she does win what she needs to win to stay. She drives me nuts sometimes but I am rooting for her because she has persevered when many would not have done so.

Jessie, Spencer and McCrae in the BY talking about movies - Jessie gets up and goes in the house and McCrae says - "call me an assh*le but I hate talking to her". Spencer says "yeah, her voice right?" and as the Jessie bashing begins, we get the fishies.

Jessie, Spencer and McCrae in the BY talking about movies - Jessie gets up and goes in the house and McCrae says - "call me an assh*le but I hate talking to her". Spencer says "yeah, her voice right?" and as the Jessie bashing begins, we get the fishies.

Jessie bashing is all we have been hearing for days. That is how they evict people.

Seriously, do people get to pick their voices? I'm not fond of my own, but I didn't know that at some point I had an opportunity to choose one I might have liked better.

I don't dislike Jessie, she's not a mean-girl and she did stand up against the bullies....ai have yet to hear any bigotry out of her mouth so I guess she's likable enough.

Jessie's lack of a close bond with one of the females in the house will doom her, especially in a season where the females are running the show every week.

Jessie and Helen played some pool and all the while Helen reassured Jessie that Spencer was the target this week, not her (Jessie). Jessie doesn't appear to see the knife that is coming her way - I guess she's waiting to see what happens in the POV tomorrow.

bcaSMh9.jpgUwPYjqB.jpg

Guest 6Borders

I'm not a super Jessie fan but I hope she wins POV and the next HoH. That would be epic.

That's what I am hoping for too.

Jessie is fully aware that she's the gal in the carnival side show the guy is throwing knives at and she is willing to make big moves, because it's "go big or go to jury" and she has nothing to lose.

She's not buying any of the "I'm your friend, you were not my target" crap Amanda is spewing and she was willing to try to make a big move even if it got her tossed out and she didn't make jury.

Right after her conversation with Andy, Aaryn goes and tells Jessie that Spencer is the new target this week because Jessie is more loyal than Spencer (I don't know if this is 100% what Andy said, but he wants to keep Jessie calm and see what happens over the next few days) GM walks in during the whisper session and they abruptly stop talking (2nd time since POV that has happened)

bBEJOyE.jpgiERhyIm.jpg