Helen - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, what helen is in real life is a woman who devoted a lot of personal time and effort helping to elect and then re-elect some people via a couple of democratic organizations. I suspect that she is just concerned and probably pretty nice outside the house. Her friends - who are also nice people - certainly do think so.

I'm sure she is a fantastic person outside the house and she is playing a pretty good game so far.

Sometimes it's difficult for us as normal human beings to witness people compromise their morals and display characteristics that we would deem sociopathic in a normal societal setting but in the scope of the BB game these characteristics and behaviors are crucial to your success and winning the game.

The decency in us wanted to see the victimized minorities triumph over their bigoted and racist HG's, some of us pictured an alliance of Elisaa the anti-racist crusader and Jessie the anti-bully crusader forming an alliance with the minorities who were mocked and show the viewers that love is more powerful than hate but this is not a game of decency.

This is a game of mob-rule where being "different" from the mob can make you a target for ridicule or eviction or both and if you by chance speak against the Mobb or don't go-along with the Mob then you also risk ridicule and eviction.

These Zombies vote as one instead of as individuals and then have the nerve to weep when their HG is booted, now it's all unanimous votes, I remeber when Howie and Spencer used to buck that trend and not vote with the house.

In the context of a "game" where 500,000 is the prize I would expect a political scientist like Helen to cozy up to a supremacist like Helen and plant seeds that she is on the same page with her and as vile as it is to watch its also fascinating and gives us all a little insight into human behavior, human interaction and the art of manipulation.

I'd be terrible at Big Brother, I never learned how to lie.

I think I could probably pull off the lying part of it because it's understood that lying and being deceptive is part of the game. What I couldn't pull off is the deliberate attempt to hurt another person simply because they're not the same as me. I have unintentionally hurt people during my lifetime, and I deeply regret it.

I lost all respect for Helen when she jumped on Jessie when Jessie and Amanda were already embroiled in a very heated argument. And I lost all respect for Helen's intelligence when she said (more than once) that she thought Ginamarie would get America's vote for favorite player, and also for missing golden opportunities to get Amanda out.

Taharqa, I don't have thousands or even hundreds of posts, but I have been a reader on Morty's for years. I have never known Slimcruz to be mean or spiteful. He/she (just realized I don't know which) is usually the voice of reason and calm. This is really getting wearisome.

Taharqa, I don't have thousands or even hundreds of posts, but I have been a reader on Morty's for years. I have never known Slimcruz to be mean or spiteful. He/she (just realized I don't know which) is usually the voice of reason and calm. This is really getting wearisome.

Yes I agree.

Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate them. I've had my moments, too. :)

As for helen, I would think that she and her husband decided to go for it. I think that she is a long-time BB fan. I can't imagine that it is easy for her in the house being away from young children and family. Her choice. She doesn't seem to have complained about it much. Maybe she likes it. I heard her tell someone the other day - elissa; if memory serves, in an unguarded moment, that being in the big brother house is much harder than going to work every day. I think that it would be.

My point being, that even though I am not a helen fan, I admire that she did something out of the ordinary and even if she is evicted tomorrow, I think that aside from it all, those people in that house would have mostly kind words for helen kim.

Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate them. I've had my moments, too. :)

As for helen, I would think that she and her husband decided to go for it. I think that she is a long-time BB fan. I can't imagine that it is easy for her in the house being away from young children and family. Her choice. She doesn't seem to have complained about it much. Maybe she likes it. I heard her tell someone the other day - elissa; if memory serves, in an unguarded moment, that being in the big brother house is much harder than going to work every day. I think that it would be.

My point being, that even though I am not a helen fan, I admire that she did something out of the ordinary and even if she is evicted tomorrow, I think that aside from it all, those people in that house would have mostly kind words for helen kim.

I'm not a huge fan of her either, but I do respect her gameplay and agree with your POV.

I can certainly imagine that living there is much more stressful than what most of our day to day lives are like. Certainly not for me.

She is really getting annoying with her happy dances, waving her arms and telling everyone how much she loves them. She and Andy are sorta alike in that they are both lying a little too much and running around like chickens without a head. IMO anyway. :grouphug:

She is really getting annoying with her happy dances, waving her arms and telling everyone how much she loves them. She and Andy are sorta alike in that they are both lying a little too much and running around like chickens without a head. IMO anyway. :grouphug:

You are right about that, BB. Both very fake with that stuff.

The sad part is.......... it's working.

Stevea you took the words right out of my thoughts...........I personally don't get it and everything she says seems so condescending to me. I had a hard time wondering why when she was HOH and giving her "I'm a Mom" lectures, NO ONE said "YOU are NOT MY MOM". But, whatever, it seems to be working for her in this group of wanna be adults.......maybe they all really just NEED a MOM! UGH!

Helen up in the HOH - Andy explains to her all that Jessie has proposed - that Jessie wants to backdoor Amanda and then align (Jessie,Andy,Spencer,GM, and Aaryn) vs Helen, Elissa and McCrae. Jessie has a good plan but it's just a little too late in the game to start making plans with people after sleeping half the summer away while the rest were scheming. Helen and Andy consider her dangerous and want her gone this week.

6qkytTB.jpgZcj4mlJ.jpg

Aaryn, Andy, and McManda are all comparing notes on Helen. Helen is totally unmasked. McManda told Aaryn that Helen wants Aaryn on the block next week, and Aaryn is telling McManda that she wants them broken up. It's funny, McManda are using Aaryn's own scare tactics against her, and Aaryn seems to be buying it. Aaryn appears to be pissed off at Helen now.

EDIT : Helen comes in and takes the temperature in the room. Aaryn puts on her smiley face.

IuMSBAU.jpg4LUFkj5.jpgpEOe8so.jpghXljSZo.jpg

Aaryn, Andy, and McManda are all comparing notes on Helen. Helen is totally unmasked. McManda told Aaryn that Helen wants Aaryn on the block next week, and Aaryn is telling McManda that she wants them broken up. It's funny, McManda are using Aaryn's own scare tactics against her, and Aaryn seems to be buying it. Aaryn appears to be pissed off at Helen now.

EDIT : Helen comes in and takes the temperature in the room. Aaryn puts on her smiley face.

WOW! Helen won't be there much longer. Amanda has really gotten into Aaryn's ear. They are definitely going to blind side Helen. I've said it before and I will say it again she should have kept Howard in the game.

Helen has become a bit of a disappointment. Being a political consultant, it seems she could spot a lie much faster than the rest being surrounded by people who have no sence of truth on a daily basis.

ALL politicians lie 24/7 to the point they believe they're telling the truth.

And they have no sense.

I want to see Aaryn boot Helen and thank her for keeping the blood on HER hands for her.