Helen - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

^^^^^^ I wouldn't have said it the same, but I agree with the sentiment - Helen is in a house with a bunch of kids, easy to manipulate - I don't like her tactics at all, but they work for her. As the numbers dwindle I expect more people to come for her because she is a shoe-in for the win if she makes F2 and a lot of them are starting to realize this - they just need the numbers to be on their side to guarantee she leaves before they pull the trigger and nominate her.

Andy needs to take out Aaryn and remove Helen's mole - only problem is that she is also Amanda's mole. Alternatively he can remove Jessie and take away a vote from Helen's side of the house. I guess we'll see.....

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Candice already called her out on her manipulation and deceit and her first response was to run to the racists with lies that Candi threatened her.

Helen is in politics in the real world and she's 40 years old so it shouldnt be too difficult to manipulate some 20-something bleach-blond bigots. Helen isn't as brilliant as people want to believe she is she just lucked-up on a house situation were the Moving-Crew were main targets and having her puppet win two HOHs.

Sooner or later Helen will have to clash with Amanda and she will lose because Amanda has both gay-guys in her pocket and the Nazi twins will side with Amanda over the Asian who they used to insult and mock.

ITA

She is still reaping the benefits of being the butt of Aaryn's racist remarks and Jeremy's bullying. Before she could use that sympathy card, she had no pull on the house whatsoever.

Wouldn't you love to see Helen's face when she goes home and sees the season and catches Aaryn and GinaMarie for the racist idiots that they are? She says she was dumb to listen to what other people said about these two. It would be sweet to see what her opinion of them is once she has seen the season from the start.

Helen = corporate media / political class

HGs = your average American voter

She's masterful at manipulation, though she's lucky she's encountered a bunch of idiots, as others have said. And she knows it. She read everyone pretty quickly and uses each person according to their strengths in order to gain and maintain power. And she doesn't have to win anything, people do the work for her, working against their own interests in order to further her objectives. The fact that she would align herself with Aaryn says it all. Attacking Candice. Crying on command. Pep talks. Etc. She's a bad person in a different way than Aaryn. The latter is an uninformed, intolerant, delusional imbecile. The former is a smart, observant power-hungry politician.

What she did was feed them and clean for them and sit and talk to them and keep herself physically fit by running endlessly around the house while they lay around like sloths smoking cigarettes and drinking endless cups of something. If helen pulls this off, more power to her. I don't like her but I like her better than any of the rest of them. It isn't her fault that they are stupid. I will say, however, that she is going to have to win a comp and pretty soon.

What she did was feed them and clean for them and sit and talk to them and keep herself physically fit by running endlessly around the house while they lay around like sloths smoking cigarettes and drinking endless cups of something. If helen pulls this off, more power to her. I don't like her but I like her better than any of the rest of them. It isn't her fault that they are stupid. I will say, however, that she is going to have to win a comp and pretty soon.

Well said. I don't have a problem with her or her game, although there have been whispers about her, she has left bigger targets around her, Elissa, GinaMarie and Aaryn. Like a lot of people, I can't wait for the Helen-Amanda showdown....

I respect her for the physical way she keeps herself, how she Mothers them, comforts them, it's all game play and I don't understand the HATE she inspires...

ITA

I respect her for the physical way she keeps herself, how she Mothers them, comforts them, it's all game play and I don't understand the HATE she inspires...

I will get crucified for saying this but it's true... it's cuz she's a woman.

Dr. Will played sort of similiar game and he is a God to BB fans.

You can disagree with me all you want but woman are held up to a different standard by both MEN and WOMEN.

I like to think I'm a little more enlightened than the rest of the world and I think Helen is doing a great job. She's not letting emotion rule her decisions and doing what she has to do to get to the end and win. I mean, isn't that the goal of Big Brother? To win?

Helen probably can't stand all of the hateful things that Aaryn has said but this is the Big Brother house and not real life. Hate her and ignore her outside the house. But use her inside the Big Brother house. Because when it's all said and done, after you leave the BB house, you never have to see those people again. And wouldn't you want to leave and be the one with the $500,000 in your pocket?

Also, I truly believe you can be two people in the house... the person who is in "game" mode and the person who is in "just hanging with a bunch of friends" mode. Sometimes that line gets muddled.

I compare Big Brother to a job. You go to work for 8 hours and day. Sometimes you work with people you don't really care for but you both have a job to do so you have to be civil and work together to get the job done. Outside of work, if you met someone who rubbed you the wrong way you could tell them off because what do you care, they don't matter.

In the BB house, all of those people are co-workers. You have to work with people you don't like, bite your tongue, and just get through the 90 days.

I will get crucified for saying this but it's true... it's cuz she's a woman.

Dr. Will played sort of similiar game and he is a God to BB fans.

You can disagree with me all you want but woman are held up to a different standard by both MEN and WOMEN.

I'm not going to crucify you but I disagree. Dr Will wasn't whiny, never cried, never used sympathy or pity to sway anyone. The only thing the two have in common is that they are skilled at manipulation - but their tactics are entirely different.

Helen is a completely different kind of player than Will Kirby. Helen is very much like Amanda in feeling a shocking

amount of self-entitlement. Arrogance is a word that doesn't even begin to capture the ego of Helen.

agreed. Not at all the same game as Dr. Will.

I think that Dr. Will Kirby is one of the most arrogant people I have ever seen on television. He wrote the book for BB arrogance in my opinion. Helen is on another planet from those people in real life except for possibly andy - a part-time instructor at a small community college. I don't include elissa just because and I don't include spencer because he is BB dead to me at this point.

Amanda isn't arrogant. Amanda is pushy. Big difference.

Guest 6Borders

I no longer like her but she came in with a strategy and she's making it work and she IS there for $500,00 and no other reason except whatever else she can make off the show later.

I said in the beginning Helen would be MOtH (Mom of the House) and that's what she's doing. She's manipulating this idiots the same way she says she manipulates her kids at home (crying to get them to do what she wants). She cooks, she cleans, she puts band-aids on their emotional owies and they are buying into to.

Helen and Will well I am in the minority here because I could not stand Dr. Will. I did not watch his first season but I did watch all-stars. Mike Boogie and Will actually made my skin crawl and the fake showmance thing was digusting. Helen jumping up and down in the Have not room was enough for me to turn the channel and it is close to me turning the channel on this season of big brother. I had hoped that someone would eventually figure out that Helen and Amanda needed to go but it doesn't look promising. I will admit I am a sore loser and there is not any people left in that house that I like with the exception of Elissa and Jessie and between the two of them I seriously doubt that they are going to be anything but the sheep they have been. My only hope is that a Jury member comes back into the game. With the info that person would have could potentially blow the house apart. This is what I am left with.

^^^^^^ I wouldn't have said it the same, but I agree with the sentiment - Helen is in a house with a bunch of kids, easy to manipulate - I don't like her tactics at all, but they work for her. As the numbers dwindle I expect more people to come for her because she is a shoe-in for the win if she makes F2 and a lot of them are starting to realize this - they just need the numbers to be on their side to guarantee she leaves before they pull the trigger and nominate her.

Andy needs to take out Aaryn and remove Helen's mole - only problem is that she is also Amanda's mole. Alternatively he can remove Jessie and take away a vote from Helen's side of the house. I guess we'll see.....

Trust me when I say this: Andy will always side with Amanda over Helen.

Andy had a crush on Judd and he will not forgive Helen for being complicit in his eviction and literally cheering when he left.

No more eye-candy in the house for the gay-guy just the mountain-man and the pizza-boy so poor Andy is gonna start playing BB.

I wonder if Spencer fully understands that Helen won't be satisfied untill all the remnant of the Moving crew are destroyed, he need to get with McRae and Amanda and prep to go to war with Helen or his time is done.

Here's an early prediction: Helen wins BB15.

I may not agree with her gameplay but.............girl got game.

I will be surprised if she is not in the finals (and it will be deserved). I don't really remember Maggie's game play from Season 6 so I won't compare strategy, but Helen is in a position very much like Maggie where she is an obvious threat, but no one really seriously entertains the idea of getting rid of her.

Helen is in the HOH gently pushing her agenda on Andy. A lot of scenarios have been thrown around and I don't really know who is going on the block ATM. At one point he suggested putting Helen up but she quickly countered that with "I will go home" and shut it down. It's looking like GM and Jessie but I'm not sure. Lots of assurance being given on both sides (Helen and Andy).

EDIT : Andy asked who she would put up and she responds Amanda and McCrae.

c291W05.jpgabC8Ou9.jpgxHvbdtk.jpg

It is time for her to convince andy to turn on McManda. One of them will go home; breaking-up the couple. It is time for her to convince andy that she will take him with her to F2.

Only problem.......it is a long time until next thursday.

Andy and helen and mccrae are probably the most intelligent people in the house. F3.

Andy seems much more loyal to the McMANdas than he does Helen. If he floated the idea of putting Helen on the

block to Helen, she should be worried. I don't think Andy will sacrifice his game to benefit Helen the way so many

others have done.

How many minutes until Helen leaves and he calls his girl Amanda up and tells her that Helen would put them up???? Any guesses. Helen has no clue that Andy is not on her side. Helen could be going home this week. Cause we all know how Amanda is once she hears this she will lose it.

When Helen tried to talk about Amanda and McCrea at the end Andy shut it down and now might be the time. He said it is not the time.

Another stupid boring week with one target and the whole hose obligated to vote as one. I really really don't like that.

Helen talking to Cray over coffee this morning and commended him for coming clean about the Moving Company and if he hadn't then they would not be able to trust him.

So I guess the only alliance that was allowed was Helen's alliance.

MY FIRST BLOG FROM FEDERAL PRISON

matt-ny-pic.jpg?w=195&h=300My name is Matthew McDonald, Federal Inmate #92254-038. You may or may not remember me, most notably as Matty from Big Brother. Yes, I am one of the idiots from the show who got caught up in a large-scale drug conspiracy. If that doesn’t refresh your memory, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I was on Season 9 of Big Brother :D was the worst.

He is out now! http://mattymcdonald.com/2012/12/03/fresh-out/