Helen - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how she worked aaryn was a thing of beauty

aaryn was so desperate for deals to stay in the house only one fact the deal stage is usually over once jury starts :animated_bouncy:

Slick

She orchestrated Jessie staying so she could use her later as a vote to oust Amanda.

lol... poor Judd... he mentioned at some point that he wanted Aaryn out ?

LOL .... so did everyone else in the house :laugh4:

This is a personal message to Helen: I don't like you. I am tired of your tactics. You are a great manipulator, but your methods are sad and pathetic. As we speak I am taking part in the "cursed house guest" ceremony. In your name I offer this bowl of rice to the Gods that will decide your fate in the BB house. This curse I place on thee. :P

8UryAcH.jpg

To be fair these HG's don't seem like the brightest bunch of people, so it's probably relatively easy for Helen to do.

BINGO!

Slick

She orchestrated Jessie staying so she could use her later as a vote to oust Amanda.

lol... poor Judd... he mentioned at some point that he wanted Aaryn out ?

LOL .... so did everyone else in the house :laugh4:

yup! very smart move.

If by the best, she actually means that the worst then she might be correct.

MY FIRST BLOG FROM FEDERAL PRISON

matt-ny-pic.jpg?w=195&h=300My name is Matthew McDonald, Federal Inmate #92254-038. You may or may not remember me, most notably as Matty from Big Brother. Yes, I am one of the idiots from the show who got caught up in a large-scale drug conspiracy. If that doesn’t refresh your memory, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I was on Season 9 of Big Brother :D was the worst.

I never saw a player so outwardly manipulate HGs like she does and never gets called on it. Brilliant!

Yep, she is pretty impressive. Making that deal with Aaryn has worked out wonderfully for her and I agree that the same will work out for her with Jessie.

MY FIRST BLOG FROM FEDERAL PRISON

matt-ny-pic.jpg?w=195&h=300My name is Matthew McDonald, Federal Inmate #92254-038. You may or may not remember me, most notably as Matty from Big Brother. Yes, I am one of the idiots from the show who got caught up in a large-scale drug conspiracy. If that doesn’t refresh your memory, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I was on Season 9 of Big Brother :D was the worst.

Oh no! I had almost repressed all of my memories from that season, and you just went and brought them all back! Crap! I hoped to never remember Natalie, or Matt, or Adam ever again.

Candice already called her out on her manipulation and deceit and her first response was to run to the racists with lies that Candi threatened her.

Helen is in politics in the real world and she's 40 years old so it shouldnt be too difficult to manipulate some 20-something bleach-blond bigots. Helen isn't as brilliant as people want to believe she is she just lucked-up on a house situation were the Moving-Crew were main targets and having her puppet win two HOHs.

Sooner or later Helen will have to clash with Amanda and she will lose because Amanda has both gay-guys in her pocket and the Nazi twins will side with Amanda over the Asian who they used to insult and mock.