Aaryn - DE/Week 7 (DE HoH & PoV Winner)

CeCiMom

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She seemed almost human tonight............almost.

She's use to acting human. She has perfected it. Its to mask all that ugly underneath. She just felt comfortable with the people she met and let her ugly show. Now she has to bring it back in because the people that are left (except GM) aren't as ugly as she is.

She's use to acting human. She has perfected it. Its to mask all that ugly underneath. She just felt comfortable with the people she met and let her ugly show. Now she has to bring it back in because the people that are left (except GM) aren't as ugly as she is.

I totally agree. She is wearing her "pageant mask" for the past few weeks. Her face is in a constant state of someone who is trying to suppress emotion from peeking through. Here's a screenshot from earlier: Total pageant face.

xtSq4FW.jpg

AMEN!

Spencer and Andy in the hammock chatting for a while. Spencer asks Andy if Aaryn pissed him off at dinner. Apparently Aaryn made a comment suggesting two men together was disgusting, and it pissed Andy off a little bit. Spencer said he was sorry that Andy was hurt by that, and Andy said that he just holds his tongue and is waiting for Aaryn to leave. I also got the impression that this wasn't the first time that Aaryn has eluded to feeling that way about gay men, and that Andy has noticed.

nf0DJKW.jpg

She is definitely owned by Helen, that's for sure. Plus, when she put Judd on the block as a replacement (after taking Jessie) down

she said I have to do this if I want to stay in the game (or I'll be going home if I don't do this or something to that effect). What's even

more noteworthy is NO ONE seemed to react to that statement, or to Helen's orchestrating of the entire decision to evict Judd at the

last minute. Truly bizarre.

She is definitely owned by Helen, that's for sure. Plus, when she put Judd on the block as a replacement (after taking Jessie) down

she said I have to do this if I want to stay in the game (or I'll be going home if I don't do this or something to that effect). What's even

more noteworthy is NO ONE seemed to react to that statement, or to Helen's orchestrating of the entire decision to evict Judd at the

last minute. Truly bizarre.

I think that was Aaryn's way of deflecting the blame onto the house to keep her hands clean, and since they wanted Judd gone, they didn't respond to it. JMO.

Spencer and Andy in the hammock chatting for a while. Spencer asks Andy if Aaryn pissed him off at dinner. Apparently Aaryn made a comment suggesting two men together was disgusting, and it pissed Andy off a little bit. Spencer said he was sorry that Andy was hurt by that, and Andy said that he just holds his tongue and is waiting for Aaryn to leave. I also got the impression that this wasn't the first time that Aaryn has eluded to feeling that way about gay men, and that Andy has noticed.

nf0DJKW.jpg

I found where she said "that's disgusting" about homosexuality at 8:26:45 pm (all cameras) if you'd like to see it for yourselves. You can tell it stung Andy a little bit and he soon left to go listen to music by himself. Another prejudice she can add to her growing portfolio.

I think that was Aaryn's way of deflecting the blame onto the house to keep her hands clean, and since they wanted Judd gone, they didn't respond to it. JMO.

But I don't think they would ever have put Judd on the block at that time -- that was totally Helen's doing. The fallout from the

shock of it all was how many of them were crying. You also saw Helen continually pressing to everyone just how big of a move

it was and how necessary it was to get rid of that conniving Judd -- as if she had to convince them that what they did was of

benefit to EVERYONE in the house. LOL Helen is really too much. SHE'S the one who saw Judd as a problem to HER game.

As far as Aaryn trying to distance herself from the decision to put Judd up -- that only makes her look bad as a weak, spineless player

who is just a "robot" or "puppet" for others. If I'm on the jury, why am I awarding you the winner when you clearly admitted having

no game?

I found where she said "that's disgusting" about homosexuality at 8:26:45 pm (all cameras) if you'd like to see it for yourselves. You can tell it stung Andy a little bit and he soon left to go listen to music by himself. Another prejudice she can add to her growing portfolio.

The only thing I fault Aaryn for is being insensative. She should have never said that in Andy's presence. Thats disrespectful. As far as her finding homosexuality disgusting she has the right to feel that way and no one should fault her for it.

But I don't think they would ever have put Judd on the block at that time -- that was totally Helen's doing. The fallout from the shock of it all was how many of them were crying. You also saw Helen continually pressing to everyone just how big of a move it was and how necessary it was to get rid of that conniving Judd -- as if she had to convince them that what they did was of benefit to EVERYONE in the house. LOL Helen is really too much. SHE'S the one who saw Judd as a problem to HER game.

As far as Aaryn trying to distance herself from the decision to put Judd up -- that only makes her look bad as a weak, spineless player who is just a "robot" or "puppet" for others. If I'm on the jury, why am I awarding you the winner when you clearly admitted having no game?

I agree. Helen is great at getting others to do her dirty work for her - and then making people feel like they did the right thing. Remember her telling Aaryn that she was Janelle? HAH! Remember when the HG's were all sulking after the Judd eviction, and she came in, sat down, and convinced everybody that they did the right thing? She turned Judd into a plotting mastermind who needed to be evicted for the good of the rest of them. I gotta admit, Helen is playing a great game, but I hate her tactics - I keep wondering how could the HG's not see what she's up to?

I agree. Helen is great at getting others to do her dirty work for her - and then making people feel like they did the right thing. Remember her telling Aaryn that she was Janelle? HAH! Remember when the HG's were all sulking after the Judd eviction, and she came in, sat down, and convinced everybody that they did the right thing? She turned Judd into a plotting mastermind who needed to be evicted for the good of the rest of them. I gotta admit, Helen is playing a great game, but I hate her tactics - I keep wondering how could the HG's not see what she's up to?

My assessment exactly. She is playing a good game but she gets on my nerves... ugg

Guest 6Borders

I find Aaryn to be spoiled, self-centered and disgusting as a person.

As an HG, Aaryn is playing the game because she has to, and it's finally interesting!

She has no real alliances and she knows it, she's not really buying anyone's crap and she's doing whatever she needs to in order to stay in the game. She knows every week she will be gone if she doesn't make a big move.

Aaryn and GM bond over beauty tips - they are looking at each other with mutual adoration - I keep waiting for strategy talk but it never comes and I slowly realize that I have just lost another half hour of my life to BB

YlZtPem.jpgN6IChSI.jpg

thsnapoutofit.gif