Aaryn - DE/Week 7 (DE HoH & PoV Winner)

CeCiMom

She is so OWNED by Helen. Too funny. She even said that she had to nominate Judd -- or risk going home like she's being

hijacked or something. Oh wait. She IS being hijacked!!!! I've never witnessed so many houseguests playing for another

PLAYER. So pathetic.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only wish that I could be in the room when Helen actually watches the season. Just to see the expression on her face since she has recently declared that it was wrong for her to believe any of the stuff that was said about Aaryn's racist remarks. They are such buddies now, how long will it last when Helen sees the true creature? I also wish I could be there to see Aaryn's face when she finds out she's been fired from not one, but two jobs because of her actions.

I only wish that I could be in the room when Helen actually watches the season. Just to see the expression on her face since she has recently declared that it was wrong for her to believe any of the stuff that was said about Aaryn's racist remarks. They are such buddies now, how long will it last when Helen sees the true creature? I also wish I could be there to see Aaryn's face when she finds out she's been fired from not one, but two jobs because of her actions.

It would be poetic justice if Aaryn wound up evicting Helen - either by being HOH or a swing vote.

I think Helen does know about their racisms. I suspect Helen herself shares many of those same sentiments. So I

don't think Helen will be shocked -- however, I think Helen will pretend shock to try to keep her fabricated /

manufactured image going.

I don't think she is racist, either. I do however think she is more interested in winning than anything else. I would not be surprised if there comes a time when she does not need Aaryn or Gina Marie (which will be a lot sooner), for her to use their racism as a justification to cut them. They are just pawns in her game.

I think Helen does know about their racisms. I suspect Helen herself shares many of those same sentiments. So I

don't think Helen will be shocked -- however, I think Helen will pretend shock to try to keep her fabricated /

Aaryan and Helen are more alike than they are different it's just one of them has refined her craft while the other one hasn't.

After watching a clip of Howard explaining to Helen how he was dealing with the bigotry and then watching how swiftly she turned on him I came to the realization that Helen is just another lying, back-stabbing manipulator which is not a bad thing to be if you want to win this game.

Her crocodile-tears after the Jeremy confrontation was fake and exaggerated but it gave her the sympathy from the other HG's to evict Jeremy and the dominies have been falling every since.

Poor Helen in her power-drunken state may actually believe that she has a shot but you can guarantee that Arayn will be the one to put her on the block and have her evicted, it

Aaryn and GM could be characters in a mean girl movie. Aaryn, being the top mean girl, sets her mark on a victim and starts the hate campaign. Then the dim-witted mean girl who never had an original thought, becomes the crazed viper, spewing out hateful comments and threatening violence. Meanwhile, top mean girl gets to sit back and watch, enjoying the pain of her victim without getting too close. She is also able to deny her involvement when she talks to others and sadly says, That GM, she really needs to go soon.

Aaryn and GM could be characters in a mean girl movie. Aaryn, being the top mean girl, sets her mark on a victim and starts the hate campaign. Then the dim-witted mean girl who never had an original thought, becomes the crazed viper, spewing out hateful comments and threatening violence. Meanwhile, top mean girl gets to sit back and watch, enjoying the pain of her victim without getting too close. She is also able to deny her involvement when she talks to others and sadly says, That GM, she really needs to go soon.

LOL - if only these two were fictional characters.

Aaryn in the HOH room with Andy - IMHO Andy is giving her too much information - about his relationship with Spencer, about selecting GM as a replacement nominee should Jessie win POV. She pushed a few times for Spencer but Andy isn't having it. She brings up Spencer's name and again Andy shuts it down. Both agree that if GM goes on the block she MUST go home, and Aaryn says if GM goes up she will have to throw GM a pity vote on Thursday, Andy says fine.

OUbU0lJ.jpgT3oON8R.jpgdPWC9nH.jpg

I hope either Amanda or Aaryn win. They are the two GAMERS in the house.

IDGAF about their personal lives. Just entertain me and THAT they have.

Applause.gif

I just don't see where Amanda is a gamer. I would say Andy has played a better game then her and Helen has had a lot more game. All Amanda ever does is cry and yell and talk about loyalty.

I just don't see where Amanda is a gamer. I would say Andy has played a better game then her and Helen has had a lot more game. All Amanda ever does is cry and yell and talk about loyalty.

Amanda has manipulated everyone in one fashion or another. Bullying, lies, playing on sympathies and so forth. Her paranoia and feeling like they all OWE her will be her downfall. But if they let her stay - she could win it.

I don't think Helen knows. I believe Helen is in the dark on this one. Helen has heard the talks so she has an idea but the racism wasn't geared towards her its easy to sweep it under the rug and not engage in it.

Amanda has manipulated everyone in one fashion or another. Bullying, lies, playing on sympathies and so forth. Her paranoia and feeling like they all OWE her will be her downfall. But if they let her stay - she could win it.

Yes Amanda has done all that. It took a few weeks of moaning and groaning to get Howard out and she gave up on Spencer. They are all afraid of making her mad so I guess that is game play. She sucks at comps and she really doesn't have any real connections with anyone but Cray Cray and that is questionable. They do like that she is a bigger target. No telling how the jury will vote. They are all wackadoodles.

I do agree that Aaryn is playing a good game. She was the #1 target and she has worked her way into being trusted by them. I do think it is spineless that she doesn't play her own game but with this group she doesn't have a choice because Helen declared this season is all about loyalty. If you are not part of her alliance then you are gone!

Aaryn saying that Candice went around slandering her name and saying that the way she went out won't reflect well on her down the road of life

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol2:

Saying that Candice said things about her that can never be erased - get a clue tw*t face - wait till YOU get out of the house

Aaryn saying that Candice went around slandering her name and saying that the way she went out won't reflect well on her down the road of life

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol2:

Saying that Candice said things about her that can never be erased - get a clue tw*t face - wait till YOU get out of the house

Oyea you got that right. Why are they making deals with aryan? As far as I am concerned, if Helen does not understand that racism is wrong whether it is directed at her or not, only shows how damn co-opted by the society and the political lying world works ignoring truth and right for compromise and self benefit she is.

I suspect that aaryn and I have comparable, childless, kitchen skills. Again, for those of you waiting with baited breath for aaryn to encounter public humiliation by being placed in stocks in the public square for her malevolence on big brother; it probably won't happen. She has done well in the game, all things considered. I don't like aaryn but I would not underestimate aaryn.