Aaryn - DE/Week 7 (DE HoH & PoV Winner)

CeCiMom

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big dummy

her time is coming soon :animated_bouncy:

She won three HOH, but all of them were ruled by Helen. Helen and Amanda just used her to do their dirty work, so they have no blood on their hands. Then they will get rid of her

It might be smart to keep her though. She has no mind of her own unless she is making bigoted remarks, so she can be manipulated to do whatever you want. She's been HOH three times now and I don't think she's thought for herself once.

I would never underestimate aaryn gries. I would have sent her home already. They didn't and now they might pay the price. She probably won't win because she couldn't garner the votes but she is there still because she can flat-out win comps when she has to. I think that she liked Judd and it was difficult for her tonight.

It might be smart to keep her though. She has no mind of her own unless she is making bigoted remarks, so she can be manipulated to do whatever you want. She's been HOH three times now and I don't think she's thought for herself once.

The thing is she had thought for herself- she had this blinding personal feeling to get out Candice (which is idiotic, but she was thinking for herself). Whenever Candice left, I thought Aaryn would see things clearly, but I guess not.

She won three HOH, but all of them were ruled by Helen. Helen and Amanda just used her to do their dirty work, so they have no blood on their hands. Then they will get rid of her

I am aware that they were all ruled by Helen. When I mean though is that wouldn't it be smart for Helen or Amanda to keep her there even longer to get more of their dirty work done so they have even less blood on their hands?

The thing is she had thought for herself- she had this blinding personal feeling to get out Candice (which is idiotic, but she was thinking for herself). Whenever Candice left, I thought Aaryn would see things clearly, but I guess not.

Maybe, but if Helen hadn't okayed it I don't think she would have done it.

Helen saved aaryn and apparently aaryn still feels beholden to her. ROFL I do not know. I truly do not. I am thinking that maybe once the dominoes start falling then aaryn and the rest of them might awaken from the deep sleep they are in and get cracking. Or something.

I think that she really liked Judd. I don't think that she wanted it to go down like that tonight. If not, she is one helluva actress. She looked freaked.

I don't think she wanted it to go down like that either, but I think her reactions were definitely drama-infused on purpose

How long until she is public enemy #1 again, because she has won too many comps?

when she is no longer needed :animated_bouncy:

well, spencer was practically pleading with her not to put him up and she did and he probably won't forget that. He was sweating bullets. The jerk. I loved it. I don't recall in double e's that they gave them that much time to chat and plan before noms and evictions. They had forever tonight.

well, spencer was practically pleading with her not to put him up and she did and he probably won't forget that. He was sweating bullets. The jerk. I loved it. I don't recall in double e's that they gave them that much time to chat and plan before noms and evictions. They had forever tonight.

they usually try to milk as much time as possible

:animated_bouncy:

The DE HoH's always get a letter. She didn't get it from home though... it was from Kaitlyn her BFF not BB15 Kaitlyn.