Elissa - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A second ago in the kitchen, Elissa let out a sort of howl/scream. I thought maybe she found a roach in her food or something. Turns out there was a dead fly in a dirty pot that they were cleaning out to wash. I don't get it. Has she never seen a dead fly before? As a result Elissa decides to pour bleach into the pot before it's washed. I am thankful that I am from Earth.

BmS29bF.jpgkKLWMkz.jpg

At this point in the game, with only watching the shows and none of the live feeds, it seems Elissa and Jessie will be the only people willing to turn their back on Amanda and Mccrae. They need to go! As well, someone said a long while ago that it seems like production is giving Elissa bags of clothes as she is rarely seen wearing the same thing twice. Lol.

Andy and Spencer in the HOH room saying that Elissa really sucks at comps. Spencer saying he tries to be classy but it's real easy to talk a little trash to her and get her totally frazzled - Andy cosigning saying oh yeah she gets nervous a hell. They are thinking about competitions down the road. They are both laughing at Elissa in reference to her performance in prior comps. They don't think she throws comps either. :laugh4:

TLDWDwW.jpg

But wtf do they know, they are some of the idiots who think keeping Amanda and McCrae is a good idea....

Elissa is a lot smarter than the houseguests give her credit for. I personally don't think that she wants to win any HOH comps because she knows that she will be bombarded by Helen and the other 2 headed monster in the house know as Mcmanda. I love how she told Helen last week that they needed to get out Amanda and Helen's reply was no it's not their week. Really! I think it was because it wasn not Helen's idea. I would so laugh if Elissa ended up in the final 2.

A second ago in the kitchen, Elissa let out a sort of howl/scream. I thought maybe she found a roach in her food or something. Turns out there was a dead fly in a dirty pot that they were cleaning out to wash. I don't get it. Has she never seen a dead fly before? As a result Elissa decides to pour bleach into the pot before it's washed. I am thankful that I am from Earth.

BmS29bF.jpgkKLWMkz.jpg

Can you imagine what she would do if there was a cockaroach in the pot?

Pretend I can do cool photoshopping and there is a picture of GM's face in a pot here.

Guest 6Borders

The bugs have invaded the BB house (I seriously think the ants finally gave up). Elissa was freaking because they were bugs on one of the knives. She wanted to bleach everything and spray the counters down with Raid...in the kitchen (so much for Ms. Organic Green!)

Guest 6Borders

Elissa is making personal points with me, defending Candace and why she deserved to have an exit speech, etc.

I can totally see why Candace and Elissa were friends in the house.

As a BB game player...Elissa who???

Oh look I get to use the new word that I learned from WickedOne last week - Amanda is getting a mean case of anatidaephobia :laugh4:

DaOc9ev.jpg

OMG, Elissa reminds me of Bette Davis in What's the Matter With Baby Jane. She is going to be mighty sorry when she gets older and those injections and surgeries no longer work.

Elissa confronted Jessie and asked her if she was taking medication. Jessie said no. Elissa said well it seems like you are. Jessie said she is insulted. Andy was in the room

So a little later Andy is trashing Elissa to Amanda and McCrea saying Elissa said the c*ntiest thing. (I hate that word)

Then Amanda questioning McCrea why he was in the storage room with Jessie with the door shut. She said she doesn't like that.

These people are just stabbing everyone's backs a mile a minute.

Well don't get me wrong I like Elissa I think she is a good person but that was a low blow to ask Jessie that. Not everyone is on something. I think she wanted to make the others believe that maybe Jessie was not thinking with a clear head because she was throwing her and Helen under the bus but still that was really not nice. That may be the extend of her ability to be mean I don't know. I cannot figure out why people think that Elissa is a threat. She would in my opinion be the best person to take to the end. She wins nothing and without Helen she would fade into the walls. If you are sitting next to her you would become 500,000 dollars richer.

You just never know how people are going to vote.

Helen and elissa - might vote for helen because she got them good, might vote for elissa because helen got them good.

Etc.........

Of them all, I would be most afraid of mccrae as a F2 partner.

You just never know how people are going to vote.

Helen and elissa - might vote for helen because she got them good, might vote for elissa because helen got them good.

Etc.........

Of them all, I would be most afraid of mccrae as a F2 partner.

You are right about that but with this cast and the jury I think Elissa would be a safe person to take to the end. She has been marked from day 1 and no one really likes her.

Good for Jessie.

Nowadays everyone's on MIND meds. Learn to handle your effN lives people.

Elissa probably isn't a pill popper... she is just an enhancement injector..

Love the enchancement injector that is funny...........

Good for Jessie.

Nowadays everyone's on MIND meds. Learn to handle your effN lives people.

Elissa probably isn't a pill popper... she is just an enhancement injector..

AGREE but it is not just lives, but emotions, feelings that become symptoms due to avoidance , the unexamined lives go in droves to drugs

You are right about that but with this cast and the jury I think Elissa would be a safe person to take to the end. She has been marked from day 1 and no one really likes her.

Love the enchancement injector that is funny...........

Is it not the darndest thing that elissa is still in that house? I would never have thought that she could manage this long with that bunch of yahoos. I guess that helen and timing did it. I am glad that she made jury if no more. You never know, though.